Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Lady Found Dead Days After Voicing Out About Her Rape (photo, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Found Dead Days After Voicing Out About Her Rape (photo, Video) (708 Views)

What The Mods On Travel Section Did To Me For Voicing Out My Concerns / She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Dead Days After Voicing Out About Her Rape (photo, Video) by Atikuorbuhari: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2020
A lady, Toyin who lived in the United States voiced out some time back about being assaulted by a man.

She took this to her social media page, but was ignored. A day after, she went missing and her body was just found lifeless.

SEE VIDEO: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/justicefortoyin-see-last-tweet-that-led.html

Re: Lady Found Dead Days After Voicing Out About Her Rape (photo, Video) by IceLip: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2020
hmm
Re: Lady Found Dead Days After Voicing Out About Her Rape (photo, Video) by freethinker420(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2020
that's just cold Man!
Re: Lady Found Dead Days After Voicing Out About Her Rape (photo, Video) by EngrEgghead: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Dear Lord,

Keep our women and protect them from the evil one.
Let it not be well with the wicked.
Heal our land.

Thank you Father in Jesus name �

(1) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Pushed Away By Bride While Trying To Tweak For The Groom. / Girl Teaches Guys How To Make Her Come In Bed [watch Video] / Viral Hair Wax Breaks The Internet [women Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.