Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Hands Vibrates, Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Hands Vibrates, Please Help (492 Views)

Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? / Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? / Please I Need Help My Hands Are...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by Lawson081(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2020
good morning guys..

please I need you help... when ever I hold something or keeps my hand on a desk it starts vibrating such that the person sitting on the rest notices it... now the problem is that I want to go into photography and a photographer's hand needs to be stable and firm when taking pictures... even now that I'm typing from my arm,palm and fingers are vibrating.. is it normal have anyone experienced this before how did you handle it..

thanks in advice
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by yesloaded: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lawson081:
good morning guys..

please I need you help... when ever I hold something or keeps my hand on a desk it starts vibrating such that the person sitting on the rest notices it... now the problem is that I want to go into photography and a photographer's hand needs to be stable and firm when taking pictures... even now that I'm typing from my arm,palm and fingers are vibrating.. is it normal have anyone experienced this before how did you handle it..

thanks in advice
Go to hospital please it might be tremor
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by yanabasee1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Eat fruits and stop drinking alcohol and stop fapping....
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by hidhrhis(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
It might be stress
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by manuelcc(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Do you take coffee every time
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by Restroom: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Stroke coming ur way.... Go and check your BP.......if it is very high,u need a doctors guidance to avoid the wahala coming at u
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by Chuky7(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lawson 081

I had similar issue years ago...

My hand would vibrate when I would pick up objects...
They was an instance I attended my cousins end of year party, refreshments were being served, I think a plate was passed(can't really recall) I stretched my hand to assist in passing it, the next thing you know the plate starts vibrating...the lady who was passing it had to apologise, thinking she was the cause.

I had a few embarrassing moments...

Don't really know the cause of it though...I do suspect it had something to do with my veins...

To the question on your mind...how did I solve it...we'll for me I WORKED OUT...

Yes I went to the gym on recommendation from a friend and a few other personal reasons...

it was a painful experience(the workout) try imagining yourself doing pushups on a vibrating arm...lol...but gradually I endured and I notice it was less...

Years later I can't say it's completely gone...maybe cause I stopped gyming...but it's not noticeable as before...

Wish You All the best in your discovery at getting better...
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by Lawson081(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2020
yesloaded:
Go to hospital please it might be tremor
thanks ♥
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by Lawson081(m): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Chuky7:
Lawson 081

I had similar issue years ago...

My hand would vibrate when I would pick up objects...
They was an instance I attended my cousins end of year party, refreshments were being served, I think a plate was passed(can't really recall) I stretched my hand to assist in passing it, the next thing you know the plate starts vibrating...the lady who was passing it had to apologise, thinking she was the cause.

I had a few embarrassing moments...

Don't really know the cause of it though...I do suspect it had something to do with my veins...

To the question on your mind...how did I solve it...we'll for me I WORKED OUT...

Yes I went to the gym on recommendation from a friend and a few other personal reasons...

it was a painful experience(the workout) try imagining yourself doing pushups on a vibrating arm...lol...but gradually I endured and I notice it was less...

Years later I can't say it's completely gone...maybe cause I stopped gyming...but it's not noticeable as before...

Wish You All the best in your discovery at getting better...

thanks for sharing you experience with me... I'd go to the hospital to check... becuz my dream work is at risk here..

thanks once again♥
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by Lawson081(m): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
Eat fruits and stop drinking alcohol and stop ....

thanks
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by mzDIY: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2020
I've met 3 pple with this experience
The first is a drunk and his hands shake especially when he hungers for beer

The second was born that way or so and he told me his high iron content was the cause. I dont know if its true tho

The third had an ailment and cant even hold a pen to write comfortably.

Best bet is to visit the hospital to be sure what triggers yours.
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by Chuky7(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Lawson081:

thanks for sharing you experience with me... I'd go to the hospital to check... becuz my dream work is at risk here..

thanks once again♥

What do you do?
Re: My Hands Vibrates, Please Help by Lawson081(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Chuky7:

What do you do?

a photographer sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cure Your Diabetes With Stc30 / Man To Sue Hospital Over Blood Transfusion, Says It’s Against His Faith / Healthy Skin: 8 Ways You Can Maintain A Youthful Glowing Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.