Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21852 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Eyecleanser44(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
FeliciaOja:
My dear send me your email so I can send it there. Noah couldn't save everyone When he warned them about the flood They laughed and called him lunatic That's humans for you
please continue dear..... am loving this
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by PlaysNigeria: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2022
I have noticed a trait in igbos with time, they so much like to cause confusions, they are professional confusionists believe them at your own risk.

They would bring a story from A and merge it with B, the way their ipob master brainwashed them. I thought you guys said you are descendants of the jews like 2000 years ago, seeking undue attention from them. Now this?
Seriously, what joy do you guys derive from causing confusion.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Joelobioha(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Yes
Those carvings are like photo camera back then
Now if you see something unreal and unbelievable first thing you do is pull out your phone to snap or record.

Back then no camera, so to make a representation of what you saw means you had to carve it in ivory wood to keep as physical proof of what you saw
as supremely advanced as they were they couldn't mak a camera
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Joelobioha(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

There are lots of planets and dimensions that the physical eyes can't see.
Same way there are lots of different species of aliens out there.
The planet they came from is even outside our Galaxy. It is called Sirus A and sirus B
Their planet was dieing off in a apocalyptic way. They needed certain minerals and elements like Gold to fix their astmosphere. They scanned the universe and found quite large deposits of minerals here on Earth.
So they decided to visit and take what they need and go
In turn they gave the local people knowledge of magic, healing with herbs around us that we had no knowledge of its power.
This also explain why gold is a popular symbol for royalties ancient Egypt, used by Kings and high status. They tried to emulate the powerful alien gods.
where did u get this bullcrap from....any so called alien visiting ur blue planet orbiting a very average star will obliterate us all..
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2023
This thread changed my Life, thank You feliciaoja
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Shaneroberts: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nubrella: Hands-free Umbrella / NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees / Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.