Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21838 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ola17:

How does this your post negate the fact that the photo we are talking about was lifted from a movie scene and that the so-called alien is fake?

From a movie scene but it's real
X-files
Search for it tongue
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Barryseal:

We have pyramids of various sizes found in Southern Africa, Mexico, Peru, India and surprisingly, here in Nigeria (picture below).
Have you heard about the lost of Rajasthan, India? This city debris was carbon dated to have been consumed by a nuclear explosion about the size of Hiroshima some 12000 years ago.
Seriously, religion doesn't scratch the surface of what's out there.

Mind blowing shocked shocked shocked

How can I get that book cry The book of Enoch
I really want to read it
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
The Goddess is our primary life force on the planet. If we don’t utilise the love, nurturing, understanding, and kindness of the divine feminine within all of us, we will not survive. We need this essence to return balance to our world, our bodies, and our lives.  Most importantly, The life force of the divine feminine is the spark that will help us ignite a deeper spiritual, technological, and biological transformation. Her sustainability is our survival.

The Erinyes – Hag Goddesses of Greece. The Erinyes are older than the Olympian Gods. They are a trinity of Dark Crone goddesses who punish the wicked on earth as well as in the underworld. They are particularly aggressive against murderers and blasphemers, and often cause insanity in their victims. Their wrath can only be calmed by the persecuted seeking atonement. The Erinyes are Tisiphone the Avenger, Alecto the Unresting, and Megaera the Jealous. They are the Roman equivalent of the Furies. 
To find the first being, anthropologists had to use 147 pregnant women to donate their babies placentas to science, the placenta is the easiest way to get large samples of body tissue, these biologists selected women in America with ancestors from Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, after the babies were born, the placentas were gathered and frozen.

The tissues were ground in a souped-up warring blender, spun in a centrifuge, mixed with a cell-breaking detergent, dyed fluorescent and spun in a centrifuge again.

The result was a clear liquid containing pure DNA, this was the DNA in the nucleus of babies’ cells, and this DNA came from outside the nucleus, in a compartment of the cell called the mitochondrion, which produces nearly all the energy to keen the cell alive.

The mitochondrial DNA is only inherited from the mother.

It’s not a mixture of both parents’ genes, like nuclear DNA, so it preserves a family record that isn’t scrambled in every generation.

The word Mitochondrial comes from Latin/Greek, mitos, warp thread+ Greek khondrion, diminutive of khondros, meaning “grain, granule”
If a woman fails to have a daughter her genes disappear, because the mitochondrial DNA does not pass on, the same way you are taught that a family name disappears if a son is not born, so it is with mitochondrial.

This was a deliberate attempt by men to suppress the dominating gene in women, by placing the philosophy that without a son, the family lineage dies.
That is not true, if a daughter is not born in the family, then your genes disappear, because the mitochondrial DNA can only be inherited by the female of the family.

Scientists agree that all humans today are descended from a common ancestor population which existed 200,000 year ago in Tama-re…

The evolution theory, stretching from matter to man, is impossible, because of many impassable gulfs. Some of these impassable gulfs are:

1. Between the living and non-living or dead matter;
2. Between the vegetable and the animal kingdoms;
3. Between the invertebrates and the vertebrates;
4. Between marine animals and amphibians;
5. Between amphibians and reptiles;
6. Between reptiles and birds;
7. Between reptiles and mammals;
8. Between mammals and the human body;
9. Between soulless simians and the soul of man, bearing the image of God.
There is not a scrap of evidence that these gulfs have ever been crossed. In the scheme, the material must become living by spontaneous generation; some plants must become invertebrate animals; some invertebrates must become vertebrates; some marine animals must become amphibians; some amphibians must become reptiles; some reptiles must become mammals; some mammals must become humans; some senseless, soulless simians must acquire a soul and become spiritual enough to bear the image of God.
The Science world acknowledges this, but there is more, the Mitochondrial DNA is ONLY transferable by the Nubian race of our human race mantel frame.
 Nubia was home to some of Africa’s earliest kingdoms. Known for rich deposits of gold, Nubia was also the gateway through which luxury products like incense, ivory, and ebony traveled from their source in sub-Saharan Africa to the civilizations of Egypt and the Mediterranean.

This is how the Science world was able to give us the figure of 200,000 years ago, because they tracked the DNA through the lineage, but this brought complications to the western stance on history, including the Bible/Qur’an/Koran/Jews, Darwin and so on…

The reason why the Science world does not acknowledge the Mitochondrial DNA fully, is because they would have to concede that the human race was started by females and they were Nubian females.

Nubia is a name that came into use in the Roman period. The origin of the name Nubia is obscure. Some have linked it to nwb, the ancient Egyptian word for gold. Others connect it with the term Noubades, the Greek name for people who moved into northern Nubia sometime in the 4th century AD.

Isis was known throughout Nubia as The Great Lady of Nubia. In the British Museum, there is an Egyptian healing text in which Isis specifically says of Herself, “I am the Nubian and I have descended from heaven.” 
Can you imagine that the creators put a “tag/label” in their children so that they could find them..
(I chose the world Nubian or Kemet because those words means “black”)

So before we had, Indians, Chinese, Europeans..
 3 races were created. All races of mankind in the world can interbreed because We have so much in common. All races share 99.99+% of the same genetic materials which means that division of race is largely subjective, and that the original 3-5 races were also probably just subjective descriptions as well.

The Major Divisions of the Human Race

Most anthropologists recognize 3 or 4 basic races of man in existence today. These races can be further subdivided into as many as 30 subgroups.

Ethnographic division into races from Meyers Konversationslexikon of 1885-90 is listing:

Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)

Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),

Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

Negroids were the first on the planet and all the others came from them, does that make them the mothers and fathers of the other races, yes and no, it makes them the mothers of all others, being all people come from the FEMALE.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ahmback:
The Goddess is our primary life force on the planet. If we don’t utilise the love, nurturing, understanding, and kindness of the divine feminine within all of us, we will not survive. We need this essence to return balance to our world, our bodies, and our lives.  Most importantly, The life force of the divine feminine is the spark that will help us ignite a deeper spiritual, technological, and biological transformation. Her sustainability is our survival.

The Erinyes – Hag Goddesses of Greece. The Erinyes are older than the Olympian Gods. They are a trinity of Dark Crone goddesses who punish the wicked on earth as well as in the underworld. They are particularly aggressive against murderers and blasphemers, and often cause insanity in their victims. Their wrath can only be calmed by the persecuted seeking atonement. The Erinyes are Tisiphone the Avenger, Alecto the Unresting, and Megaera the Jealous. They are the Roman equivalent of the Furies. 
To find the first being, anthropologists had to use 147 pregnant women to donate their babies placentas to science, the placenta is the easiest way to get large samples of body tissue, these biologists selected women in America with ancestors from Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, after the babies were born, the placentas were gathered and frozen.

The tissues were ground in a souped-up warring blender, spun in a centrifuge, mixed with a cell-breaking detergent, dyed fluorescent and spun in a centrifuge again.

The result was a clear liquid containing pure DNA, this was the DNA in the nucleus of babies’ cells, and this DNA came from outside the nucleus, in a compartment of the cell called the mitochondrion, which produces nearly all the energy to keen the cell alive.

The mitochondrial DNA is only inherited from the mother.

It’s not a mixture of both parents’ genes, like nuclear DNA, so it preserves a family record that isn’t scrambled in every generation.

The word Mitochondrial comes from Latin/Greek, mitos, warp thread+ Greek khondrion, diminutive of khondros, meaning “grain, granule”
If a woman fails to have a daughter her genes disappear, because the mitochondrial DNA does not pass on, the same way you are taught that a family name disappears if a son is not born, so it is with mitochondrial.

This was a deliberate attempt by men to suppress the dominating gene in women, by placing the philosophy that without a son, the family lineage dies.
That is not true, if a daughter is not born in the family, then your genes disappear, because the mitochondrial DNA can only be inherited by the female of the family.

Scientists agree that all humans today are descended from a common ancestor population which existed 200,000 year ago in Tama-re…

The evolution theory, stretching from matter to man, is impossible, because of many impassable gulfs. Some of these impassable gulfs are:

1. Between the living and non-living or dead matter;
2. Between the vegetable and the animal kingdoms;
3. Between the invertebrates and the vertebrates;
4. Between marine animals and amphibians;
5. Between amphibians and reptiles;
6. Between reptiles and birds;
7. Between reptiles and mammals;
8. Between mammals and the human body;
9. Between soulless simians and the soul of man, bearing the image of God.
There is not a scrap of evidence that these gulfs have ever been crossed. In the scheme, the material must become living by spontaneous generation; some plants must become invertebrate animals; some invertebrates must become vertebrates; some marine animals must become amphibians; some amphibians must become reptiles; some reptiles must become mammals; some mammals must become humans; some senseless, soulless simians must acquire a soul and become spiritual enough to bear the image of God.
The Science world acknowledges this, but there is more, the Mitochondrial DNA is ONLY transferable by the Nubian race of our human race mantel frame.
 Nubia was home to some of Africa’s earliest kingdoms. Known for rich deposits of gold, Nubia was also the gateway through which luxury products like incense, ivory, and ebony traveled from their source in sub-Saharan Africa to the civilizations of Egypt and the Mediterranean.

This is how the Science world was able to give us the figure of 200,000 years ago, because they tracked the DNA through the lineage, but this brought complications to the western stance on history, including the Bible/Qur’an/Koran/Jews, Darwin and so on…

The reason why the Science world does not acknowledge the Mitochondrial DNA fully, is because they would have to concede that the human race was started by females and they were Nubian females.

Nubia is a name that came into use in the Roman period. The origin of the name Nubia is obscure. Some have linked it to nwb, the ancient Egyptian word for gold. Others connect it with the term Noubades, the Greek name for people who moved into northern Nubia sometime in the 4th century AD.

Isis was known throughout Nubia as The Great Lady of Nubia. In the British Museum, there is an Egyptian healing text in which Isis specifically says of Herself, “I am the Nubian and I have descended from heaven.” 
Can you imagine that the creators put a “tag/label” in their children so that they could find them..
(I chose the world Nubian or Kemet because those words means “black”)

So before we had, Indians, Chinese, Europeans..
 3 races were created. All races of mankind in the world can interbreed because We have so much in common. All races share 99.99+% of the same genetic materials which means that division of race is largely subjective, and that the original 3-5 races were also probably just subjective descriptions as well.

The Major Divisions of the Human Race

Most anthropologists recognize 3 or 4 basic races of man in existence today. These races can be further subdivided into as many as 30 subgroups.

Ethnographic division into races from Meyers Konversationslexikon of 1885-90 is listing:

Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)

Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),

Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

Negroids were the first on the planet and all the others came from them, does that make them the mothers and fathers of the other races, yes and no, it makes them the mothers of all others, being all people come from the FEMALE.

...contd

“Matriachate or gynaecocracy found among tribal peoples, where authority in both the family and the tribe was in the hands of the women, was to be associated with the worship of a supreme female earth deity” (Witcombe).

One of the creators is a woman…

Are women a “God” that is the unspoken but well known truth in the Scientific community, that “God” produces gods, So when “God” was creating “God” and said “I create in my own image and after my own likeness” this creating “God” would have to have the power of “God” to create other “Gods”; thus, the perpetuation of “God” eternal was in the original creation of “God”

Power to you women, made secondary in the 21st century but you have been primary from day one.

They say that beauty lies within, that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, you are much more than these attributes, are women the unspoken truth that they are producers of “gods” yes,
 then let me worship…

The human race was started by WOMEN .”

AND SHE WHISPERED TO HERSELF………

Divine Feminine & Masculine coming together to create beautiful symmetry. 

One cannot survive without the other.

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ola17: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:

From a movie scene but it's real
X-files
Search for it tongue

Na wah o �
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ahmback:
...contd

“Matriachate or gynaecocracy found among tribal peoples, where authority in both the family and the tribe was in the hands of the women, was to be associated with the worship of a supreme female earth deity” (Witcombe).

Are women a “God” that is the unspoken but well known truth in the Scientific community, that “God” produces gods, So when “God” was creating “God” and said “I create in my own image and after my own likeness” this creating “God” would have to have the power of “God” to create other “Gods”; thus, the perpetuation of “God” eternal was in the original creation of “God”

Power to you women, made secondary in the 21st century but you have been primary from day one.

They say that beauty lies within, that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, you are much more than these attributes, are women the unspoken truth that they are producers of “gods” yes,
 then let me worship…

Brilliant
I'm learning more

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Skye123: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
I've really learnt a lot this night, all thanks to everyone who contributed to the issue. This has quenched my curiosity thirst a bit. I never believed something like this could be in the romance section. it's so mind-blowing. can't this be moved to the front page? it will make more sense. thanks, to the op who started this thread too, Felicia. Really hope Nigerian gals can think like you and stop thinking of special packages for men, maybe we would have developed more. The only thing they do is to do fashion and abuse. Thanks op, I am extremely impressed. More grease to your elbow. Thanks a lot. I really wish I could meet a curiosity rover like myself as friends, most of the ones I've are religion extremist or too dumb to know any of these things. You are one of a kind. Thanks a lot ❤️

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Skye123: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2020
Guys, continue
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2020
More contributions needed here....
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Barryseal: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Emmzy201:

I really want to read it
It's available online in pdf and audio. The book was not canonized by the church because it contains diverging views about creation of man, UFOs, time travel etc
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Barryseal: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Ahmback:
...contd

then let me worship…

Lilith was the first wife of "Adam". She was created before the man and certainly before "Eve" the woman.
The church have never denied her existence.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by ciro11(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
[color=#770077][/color][size=8pt][/size]
FeliciaOja:
When I read about lost ancient civilizations that existed thousands of years before us.
I begin to wonder if there are reminants of these lost civilizations.
From ancient Egypt, nazca lines in Peru,gold mines of Zimbabwe and now to Igboland I have seen evidence that aliens actually visited humans back thousands of years ago.

Looking at pre colonial Igbo art proves that they were visited by beings from different dimensions thousands of years ago.
These alien beings were thought to be gods and they were worshipped.
These alien beings had powerful healing and magical abilities like
1. Disappearing and reappearing
2. Strike an enemy with electromagnetic equipment ( like Sango hammer)
3. Anti gravity levitation of heavy objects like rocks (that's how pyramid of Giza was built)
4. These aliens showed us how to cure illness with herbs all around us.
Each alien being was given a name or title
Amadioha
Ikenga and others

Since there was no camera back then, artists back then had to carve pictures into wood.
As a tribute to these alien gods creatures
Here are wood carvings of these alien creatures that visiteed us and helped us live longer by giving the high priest knowledge of herbs for curing and prolonging life for us humans back then.

[b]
FeliciaOja:
When I read about lost ancient civilizations that existed thousands of years before us.
From ancient Egypt, nazca lines in Peru,gold mines of Zimbabwe and now to Igboland I have seen evidence that aliens actually visited humans back thousands of years ago.

Looking at pre colonial Igbo art proves that they were visited by beings from different dimensions thousands of years ago.
3. Anti gravity levitation of heavy objects like rocks (that's how pyramid of Giza was built)
Amadioha
Ikenga and others

Since there was no camera back then, artists back then had to carve pictures into wood.
Here are wood carvings of these alien creatures that visiteed us and helped us live longer by giving the high priest knowledge of herbs for curing and prolonging life for us humans back then.

[/b]
FeliciaOja:

Amadioha
Ikenga and others

Aliens don't exist, the existence of Aliens are ideas of people who doubt the existence of God. These people glorify mindless processes for the existence of complex organisms like ourselves. Living things, from the smallest to the biggest are proof that we are works of a highly intelligient mind.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Barryseal:

Lilith was the first wife of "Adam". She was created before the man and certainly before "Eve" the woman.
The church have never denied her existence.
she was proud and she is behind women fighting for freedom from men...she thought because she was created the same way man was created, she should be equal to man...that made her to isolate herself from the man....

the Bible doesn't include it...why? because the bible has been hijacked by greedy people who wants to use it for their own interests...The bible somehow is different from the ORIGINAL SCROLL, which it is being derived from...

the Catholics fought against including the story of Lilith in today's bible
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
ciro11:
[color=#770077][/color][size=8pt][/size][b][/b]

Aliens don't exist, the existence of Aliens are ideas of people who doubt the existence of God. These people glorify mindless processes for the existence of complex organisms like ourselves. Living things, from the smallest to the biggest are proof that we are works of a highly intelligient mind.
guy don't doubt the existence of aliens, they're real

why are there so many UFOS seen daily...aliens captured in camera, their death bodies found in caves and so on
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by mjconcept(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
@Emmzy201
That is a good write-up but am a bit confused. The confusion is, when the Annunakis came did the maldekians welcomed them and allowed them to alter the genetic make-up of their invention? and what happened afterwards between the Annunakis and maldekians?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by ciro11(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ahmback:
guy don't doubt the existence of aliens, they're real

why are there so many UFOS seen daily...aliens captured in camera, their death bodies found in caves and so on

Don't you think that some of these stories are made up to support their belief?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Emmzy201:
More things for you to think about
Can early humans build such things
The last picture are Grey's for sure. You can see their dinstintive black oval eyes.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
ciro11:

Don't you think that some of these stories are made up to support their belief?
read wider and think brighter...

look around your environment, most of the things made by man aren't directly from man
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by GuyWise101(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thanks to the commenters here, you guys have opened my eyes more.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
GuyWise101:
Thanks to the commenters here, you guys have opened my eyes more.

Saw your posts questioning religion
Truly religion is bleeped and it's a chain used to enslave us mentally
Make more researches on your own bro
All the best... wink
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
ciro11:
[color=#770077][/color][size=8pt][/size][b][/b]

You will die off with your ignorance
Your children however will be alive to witness aliens firsthand
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by ciro11(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Aliens? undecided lipsrsealed

They were no aliens. Those beings still exist to this day and they are called DEMONS

Good point my friend
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by ciro11(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=FeliciaOja post=90698195]When I read about lost ancient civilizations that existed thousands of years before us.

Amadioha
Ikenga and others

why do these carvings have strong resemblance to humans if they are actually alien as you say?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=ciro11 post=90910886][/quote]
Have you ever seen a human being that has strong resemblance to a wood carving?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
THESE PEOPLE. DONT. KNOW WHO SATAN IS, STOP THIS LUST OF THE MIND, whether they are aliens, annunakis, extraterrestials e. t. c... Hold on to the word of God..... Satan himself almost got Jesus confused in the wilderness.... Steer clear from fallen angels and their children DEMONS.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by jahguide2268(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Aliens are real.. we are not alone
the conspiracy theorist.. Beware of blasphemy....
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
jahguide2268:
the conspiracy theorist.. Beware of blasphemy....
dude pentagon(an American security base) said that they found 3 UFO'S how do you explain that

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by ciro11(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Have you ever seen a human being that has strong resemblance to a wood carving?

Yap, maybe that was the best human sculpture they could manage at the time, probably because of the level of tools available to them and their ability. These sculptures may just be some humans like a great king or warrior later worshipped as a deity by his people later on. After all ancestral worship is not a new practice in the african tradition.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Tomiwa69(m): 12:40am On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Humans are like the kindergarten
Aliens are like PhD. Professors
These aliens are in 2 groups
One is good race of aliens
These aliens monitor our growth and evolution. They visit us and gives us technology,magic that will only benefit the human race.
The other group of aliens do not want to see us evolve and graduate from kindergarten to secondary. They want us to be naive like children,so we can be controlled and enslaved by them the masters. These group is called demon or evil entities by religion.
The fight in heaven that Enoch saw was the fight between these bad alien race and the good alien race over who will get the better hand over humans.
This fight is also mentioned in the Bible as the rebellion of Lucifer. Lucifer is not one person, Lucifer is a legion or group of rebellious bad aliens who seek to hijack human race for their selfish evil reasons.
The ones that dont want to see ur evolve to greatness is called Yahweh/Allah..they love to enslave us

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Barney001: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Damn... Back to this thread again

You guys really opened my mind... Cause I've been having different questions about our existence ,how we came to be, the genesis of everything...

I think I still truly believe in God, at least for now.. But it's just that the Bible story doesn't add up really

Then it just occurred to me right now that the top dogs must have altered the Bible to suit their taste or mentally enslave people.... So the Bible's fvcked then

But then... All these stories I'm reading here... I don't know it's mind boggling especially the story of Lilith... How come I never heard of that before...?

Well guess I'll read up this book of universal history to satisfy my curiosity sad
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2020
ciro11:

Yap, maybe that was the best human sculpture they could manage at the time, probably because of the level of tools available to them and their ability. These sculptures may just be some humans like a great king or warrior later worshipped as a deity by his people later on. After all ancestral worship is not a new practice in the african tradition.
You can make up as many excuses so you can while you continually live in denial.

Look at the 1st photo of carvings and answer
1. Does a human have horns like ram?
2. Does humans have Shark Teeth?

Now look at the 2nd and 3rd photos of Igbo carvings of humans
1. Does it look like a normal human?
2. Why doesn't be it have extra alien features?

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2020
Emmzy201:

I really want to read it

I have the pdf but it's large and cannot be sent through nairalands system. I will attach in google drive and post to you after work today

I have attached the front page for you to see below

Or better still you can download it yourself from the link below:

https://www.holybooks.com/the-book-of-enoch-the-george-h-schodde-translation/

Happy Reading cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nubrella: Hands-free Umbrella / NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees / Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.