Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21843 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2020
gensteejay:

You can only see things as far as you read. Generally, religions are simply a tool to keep humanity enslaved to alien entities such as Yahweh, Allah, and other deities worshipped in religion.

That's the simple truth.

Overall, religions are evil for this planet and for humanity because they're designed for mental enslavement. So many true histories about Africa and this planet are hidden from the public by wicked entities (Allah and Jehovah) in their so-called holy books (the Bible and Qur'an).

The authors of the Bible and Qur'an deliberately lied about the history of humanity and many facts about this planet with the series of misleading info we've in both books.

One of the several lies was to deceive people in different parts (cultures) of the world that Jehovah (or Allah) is the same entity as the local deity in that culture.

For instance, they deceived our forefathers in this part of the world that Allah/Jehovah is the same as Olohun to propagate Islam and Christianity. In Iboland, they used the same format by saying that Allah/Jehovah is the same as Chineke or Chukwu.

If you read the history of Christianity and Islam in various parts of the world, you'll spot the same lie, where Allah/Jehovah has been mischievously replaced with the local deity in that land.

But the truth is each of those deities (aliens or gods and goddesses) are distinct with different traits. Each culture around the world has its own deities, and those gods and goddesses are entities that designed (created) early humans millions of year ago in different parts of the world.

Those entities you call aliens and which religious people worship ignorantly as God are early beings that colonized (or first settled on) this planet long, long ago.

You still need to read wider to know the truth, and try to approach things with an open mind.

Truth
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Followed this thread up to this stage and everything is true
I know I'm not the only one who believes they exist.
Come to think of it. There are billions of universes and coming down to our own solar system there are 9 planets
How will you expect me to believe that earth is the only planet with living things and all others are empty.
WE ARE NOT ALONE
There are extraterrestrials everywhere and they are watching us
I want to have an encounter with them one day

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:
Followed this thread up to this stage and everything is true
I know I'm not the only one who believes they exist.
Come to think of it. There are billions of universes and coming down to our own solar system there are 9 planets
How will you expect me to believe that earth is the only planet with living things and all others are empty.
WE ARE NOT ALONE
There are extraterrestrials everywhere and they are watching us
I want to have an encounter with them one day

The world is so big... Who knows what's out there waiting... I wonder they kinda information top governments of the world holds...
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by nasoeb: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Finnese001:
Una no dey tire undecided
my brother, igbo mata don tire person pikin. Haabbaaa. Lit wonders yorubas always attack them.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by nasoeb: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2020
The kind of arts you make when you wake up in the morning and refuse to "first" wash you mouth.

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2020
nasoeb:
The kind of arts you make when you wake up in the morning and refuse to "first" wash you mouth.

Read about the maldekians and stop showing how ignorant you are
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
What do Rosicrucians have to say about aliens creating man?

Frathermathy
Dominican
Babacele
Middledimension
Burntsoul
Ralphken7

And other Rosicrucians.please come and see this
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Xmuslim: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
While I'm not religious, and this thread gives me a better explanation of our existence than the religion books. I dislike the fact that the op makes it seems she is 100% certain. I would prefer to take it as a possibility for now.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:
While I'm not religious, and this thread gives me a better explanation of our existence than the religion books. I dislike the fact that the op makes it seems she is 100% certain. I would prefer to take it as a possibility for now.

I've made serious researches on my own and my eyes are opened
I've seen things
All these are true
We are not alone
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Xmuslim: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:

I've made serious researches on my own and my eyes are opened
I've seen things
All these are true
We are not alone
I agree we may not be alone. But can we proof it empirically? Many things unknown yet. I prefer to be open on issue like this. But I admire her research
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
A Facebook friend sent this

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:
A Facebook friend sent this
Where did she get it? And are you sure it's not a photoshopped picture?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Barryseal:
I'm enjoying your thread Felicia. Kudos to you, I wouldn't dare create such a thread like this knowing fully well that the human populace is not ready for this sort of esoteric knowledge.
I have investigated alien visitations over the past 10yrs.
From the pyramids of Giza to the underground church in Lalibela Ethiopia, these monuments were certainly not built by early men with basic impliments like sticks and stones.
The book of Enoch depicts so many of these clues.

See this bro
And how do I get those books
I mean the book of Enoch, I'll really love to read them

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
gensteejay:

Where did she get it? And are you sure it's not a photoshopped picture?
It's not photoshopped
You can search for it on Google if you'll find it
He's a researcher like his dad and he said he has somethings to tell me later
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:

It's not photoshopped
Ok. Will do that.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
More things for you to think about
Can early humans build such things

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Babacele: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Monicar:
What do Rosicrucians have to say about aliens creating man?

Frathermathy
Dominican
Babacele
Middledimension
Burntsoul
Ralphken7

And other Rosicrucians.please come and see this
AMORC rosicrucianism recognizes 3 truths: God exists;man exists , and there is a relationship between the two which gives birth to all the ideals or philosophies trying to understand God ,the cosmic and nature in relation to man's life.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:

It's not photoshopped

Keep us updated boss
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:
I agree we may not be alone. But can we proof it empirically? Many things unknown yet. I prefer to be open on issue like this. But I admire her research

Try and search ancient aliens on YouTube
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by mjconcept(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:
More things for you to think about
Can early humans build such things
Please where are these structures located?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minsk24:

The world is so big... Who knows what's out there waiting... I wonder they kinda information top governments of the world holds...
take a look at AREA 51...that place is a den of aliens...

Many military aircrafts and weapons we're made inside it... Stealth weapon is one of the things that shows that man had always and is still being helped by aliens

Top world Government officials are hiding a whole lot from the entire world who are ignorant to wisen up

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
“If all mammals are born in pairs, then how is it possible for the woman to come before man?

It’s a fact that human beings are not merely mammals, but a mixture of both mammal and reptile, to understand the answer to this question, we must look at the different kinds of beings that came to this planet, millions of years before our creation.

Scientists, archaeologists and marine biologists all agree that the seas of the planet earth, were inhabited by a great empire of reptilians and millions of other alien forms of life, many have just recently being discovered, because of the latest advancements in computers and equipment’s.

Life exists on all planets; scientists NASA have verified water on the Moon and Mars (LAH.MU), which is a confirmation of marine life, having existed there thousands of years before the Biblical concept of God creating life, or time, by placing a moon in the sky when other planets also have moons, now if the reason was to calibrate life, then this same principle would apply to any other planet with water and moons.

Beings lived on other planets and other star systems, this planet was being visited for millions of years by higher intelligence, and some which decided to COLONISE, and set up their home here in the seas, while the planet was still undeveloped for our form of life.

Some made the deep dark seas of this planet home; one such place COULD be located in the Atlantic Ocean, in the area called the Bermuda Triangle or Angels Triangle. 

This species was called the Maldekians, or the Troglodytes from the planet Maldek, or Vulcan KEPLER10B a planet that astronomers have recently verified, that used to pass through this solar system, NASA has it logged and photographed.
  The male and female of the Maldekian specie were both a-sexual, and had the ability to pro-create, just as many reptiles do today (Salamanders, Newts, Whiptail, Lizards, more+). Interestingly, the newly found named planets mimic the “characteristics” of the myths.   Links provided below.  

The Legend of Maldek 
Vulcan, The intra-Mercurial planet 
The female dominated specie had developed enlarged lungs that enabled them to live on land and in the seas as well.

As time passed, the females took dominion of the land, or earth, while the males ruled the seas.

The link between lizard (reptilians) and mammals (us) the Maldekians developed into intelligent humanoids by abducting and mixing their seed with prehistoric humans, known as the Genus Homo or Australopithecine, all necessary for the adaptation to this planet as it emerged from the seas and became land, this mixture produced a mammal like reptilian being, called the human being, both carnivorous and herbivorous, able to reproduce asexually, through the process of parthenogenesis, this process still exists in certain mammals, reptiles and insects today.

This is where your Dagon, or Dagan Worship came from, or your Taniyn of the Torah, which comes from ancient Tama-Rean Tanen “the serpent or dragon” from Ta for earth or Ptah.

There were two forms of Australopithecines that could walk and were erect; the smaller ones stood 4ft tall, Genus Homo where the pygmy tribe originated.
450,000 years ago, another group of beings, called the ANNUNAKI, led by ENKI arrived on Earth in search of gold to mend their planets ozone layer, crafts with loads of workers were sent to mine the gold to take to their planet, NIBIRU this work became tiresome for the Annunaki, and they decided to create a being for that purpose of working the mines for them.

So ENKI chose a being that already existed on this planet to do the labour.

ENKI chose Mother NIN.TI, the wisest scientist and geneticist to breed the Homo Erectus, with the genes of the Annunaki, to speed up its evolution, this was done by what is called genetic manipulation today.

NIN.TI took the blood, which carried the gene of an Annunaki and mixed it with 14 females of the Erectus state of evolution, however the a-sexual trait from the reptilian in them still dominated, making them unable to procreate on their own.
 So NIN.TI had to experiment, and she did with Lares, and the Simians (intelligent ape people)

NIN.TI the wisest scientist and geneticist; NIN.TI, also known by Khawah or Hawwah which means “life” or Eve, the Sumerian name NIN.TI means  the Lady of the rib , or “lady of life” (you can see your Bible rib story and her Eve as life right there)

Adam named his wife Hawwah because

she was the “Mother of All the Living” (Genesis 3:20).

Conclusion: 
Eve is closely associated with the Sumerian high goddess Ninhursag through her epithet “Mother of All the Living.”

The fall, Adam and Eve Tempted by the Snake. Hugo van der Goes,

God’s Feminine Attributes in the Bible

“Does God have feminine attributes? At first blush, many of us in conservative Christian circles may squirm a bit at this suggestion, but should we? 

To be sure, Jesus, in his human nature, was male. It is also true that God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are each consistently referred to in the Bible with the male personal pronoun “he.” 

However, we must never make the mistake of claiming that God, in his divinity, is intrinsically male. The Bible is clear that God is spirit (John 4:24), and as such, he is not gendered. When we call him father we do not mean that he is male, like human fathers are. Rather, we mean that he relates to us LIKE a human father does. He provides for, protects, leads, and even disciplines us like the best human fathers do, only better (Matthew 6:25-30, 6:7-11, James Hebrews 12:7-10). Likewise, when the Bible speaks of God as a husband, it does not claim that God is male, but that God jealously guards his relationship with his people like a good husband loves and protects his wife (Hosea 2:16, 19)

Consider this: it is only when BOTH man and woman are created in Genesis 1 that God is fully imaged:

“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them” – Genesis 1:27

In fact, the first time we see God declaring something to be “not good” is when Adam finds himself alone in the Garden:

“Then the LORD God said, “It is not good that a man should be alone: I will make him a helper fit for him.” – Genesis 2:18

Why did God need to create BOTH genders before mankind fully displayed the image of God? One reason is that God is intrinsically one and yet three: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (three persons) and one divine being. Especially when man and woman come together as “one flesh” we see the trinity on display: unity and diversity (Genesis 2:24). Through their diversity in maleness and femaleness, Adam and Eve displayed something of the diversity within the godhead. Yet, in their oneness as human beings, created of the same stuff, and coming together in mission and sexual union, they displayed the oneness within God. 

So, what does all of this imply for God’s attributes? Just this: God has feminine attributes as well as masculine. Or, perhaps better said, God has attributes which both men and women image uniquely! There are things about God that men more directly put on display, and there are things about God that women more directly display. Here are just a few examples of ways in which the Bible reveals God through feminine characteristics and metaphores:

God comforts his people like a mother comforts her child (Isaiah 66:13)

Like a woman would never forget her nursing child, God will not forget his children (Isaiah 49:15)

God is like a mother eagle hovering over her young (Deuteronomy 32:11)

God seeks the lost like a housekeeper, trying to find her lost coin (Luke 15:8-10)

God cares for his people like a midwife that cares for the child she just delivered (Ps 22:9-10, Ps 71:6, Isa 66:9)

God experiences the fury of a mother bear robbed of her cubs (Hosea 13:cool

Jesus longed for the people of Jerusalem, like a mother hen longs to gather her chicks under her wings (Luke 13:34)”

Other Examples

(Job 38:cool “Who shut in the sea with doors when it burst out from the womb?” 

(Job 38: 28-29) God’s fathering of rain and giving birth to ice from her womb

(Isaiah 42:14) “I groan like a woman in labor; I will gasp and pant”

(Isaiah 46: 3-4) “You who have been carried since birth, whom I have carried since time you were born” – incubating in God’s womb

(John 1:12) Those who believe in God are born of God

(John 4:7) Everyone who loves is born of God

(John 16:21) God is bringing forth a new humanity like the pangs of a woman in labor; her hour has come

(Acts 17) In God we live and move and have our being

(Gal 4:19) God’s womb is in pain

(Romans 8:22) From the beginning to now the entire creation has been groaning in one great act of giving birth (creation)

(Isaiah 49:15) does a woman forget her baby at the breast, or fail to cherish the son of her womb

(Numbers 11:12) was it I who conceived all this people, was it I who gave them birth that you should say to me, carry them in your bosom like a nurse with a baby at the breast

(Psalm 131:2 – 3) But I have clamed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with its mother; my soul within me is like a weaned child.

In conclusion, the bible as written is unsure of the sex of “God”

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by ovcwality(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Felicia-Ode nice name smiley
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ola17: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:

It's not photoshopped

That photo is a screenshot of a scene from X-files movie series.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ola17:

That photo is a screenshot of a scene from X-files movie series.

It's real
Most movie producers have had encounters and put everything into movies
In every movie you watch, there's a 40 truth In it
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Barryseal: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:

See this bro
And how do I get those books
I mean the book of Enoch, I'll really love to read them
The drawing is quite apt. Some of these artists are clairvoyance, people like Micheal Angelo through his paintings depicted technologies 1000yrs ahead of his time.
The flying disk you see here in this painting have been described alot of times in the old testament. Think about the story of Elijah and a chariot of fire taking him away? The chariot of fire therein is SPACESHIP. These things are hidden in plain sight.

What do you think showed itself at Mt Sinai when Moses received the 10 commandments? According the scripture, there was always huge fire and thunder like sound whenever "God" came to meet the Israelites. They are talking about a sort of aircraft or spacecraft but lack of words to describe this event.

The pyramid of Giza you posted according to the design looked like a nuclear reactor. It will shock you, to know we have various pyramids scattered across the world.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ahmback:
“If all mammals are born in pairs, then how is it possible for the woman to come before man?

It’s a fact that human beings are not merely mammals, but a mixture of both mammal and reptile, to understand the answer to this question, we must look at the different kinds of beings that came to this planet, millions of years before our creation.

Scientists, archaeologists and marine biologists all agree that the seas of the planet earth, were inhabited by a great empire of reptilians and millions of other alien forms of life, many have just recently being discovered, because of the latest advancements in computers and equipment’s.

Life exists on all planets; scientists NASA have verified water on the Moon and Mars (LAH.MU), which is a confirmation of marine life, having existed there thousands of years before the Biblical concept of God creating life, or time, by placing a moon in the sky when other planets also have moons, now if the reason was to calibrate life, then this same principle would apply to any other planet with water and moons.

Beings lived on other planets and other star systems, this planet was being visited for millions of years by higher intelligence, and some which decided to COLONISE, and set up their home here in the seas, while the planet was still undeveloped for our form of life.

Some made the deep dark seas of this planet home; one such place COULD be located in the Atlantic Ocean, in the area called the Bermuda Triangle or Angels Triangle. 

This species was called the Maldekians, or the Troglodytes from the planet Maldek, or Vulcan KEPLER10B a planet that astronomers have recently verified, that used to pass through this solar system, NASA has it logged and photographed.
  The male and female of the Maldekian specie were both a-sexual, and had the ability to pro-create, just as many reptiles do today (Salamanders, Newts, Whiptail, Lizards, more+). Interestingly, the newly found named planets mimic the “characteristics” of the myths.   Links provided below.  

The Legend of Maldek 
Vulcan, The intra-Mercurial planet 
The female dominated specie had developed enlarged lungs that enabled them to live on land and in the seas as well.

As time passed, the females took dominion of the land, or earth, while the males ruled the seas.

The link between lizard (reptilians) and mammals (us) the Maldekians developed into intelligent humanoids by abducting and mixing their seed with prehistoric humans, known as the Genus Homo or Australopithecine, all necessary for the adaptation to this planet as it emerged from the seas and became land, this mixture produced a mammal like reptilian being, called the human being, both carnivorous and herbivorous, able to reproduce asexually, through the process of parthenogenesis, this process still exists in certain mammals, reptiles and insects today.

This is where your Dagon, or Dagan Worship came from, or your Taniyn of the Torah, which comes from ancient Tama-Rean Tanen “the serpent or dragon” from Ta for earth or Ptah.

There were two forms of Australopithecines that could walk and were erect; the smaller ones stood 4ft tall, Genus Homo where the pygmy tribe originated.
450,000 years ago, another group of beings, called the ANNUNAKI, led by ENKI arrived on Earth in search of gold to mend their planets ozone layer, crafts with loads of workers were sent to mine the gold to take to their planet, NIBIRU this work became tiresome for the Annunaki, and they decided to create a being for that purpose of working the mines for them.

So ENKI chose a being that already existed on this planet to do the labour.

ENKI chose Mother NIN.TI, the wisest scientist and geneticist to breed the Homo Erectus, with the genes of the Annunaki, to speed up its evolution, this was done by what is called genetic manipulation today.

NIN.TI took the blood, which carried the gene of an Annunaki and mixed it with 14 females of the Erectus state of evolution, however the a-sexual trait from the reptilian in them still dominated, making them unable to procreate on their own.
 So NIN.TI had to experiment, and she did with Lares, and the Simians (intelligent ape people)

NIN.TI the wisest scientist and geneticist; NIN.TI, also known by Khawah or Hawwah which means “life” or Eve, the Sumerian name NIN.TI means  the Lady of the rib , or “lady of life” (you can see your Bible rib story and her Eve as life right there)

Adam named his wife Hawwah because

she was the “Mother of All the Living” (Genesis 3:20).

Conclusion: 
Eve is closely associated with the Sumerian high goddess Ninhursag through her epithet “Mother of All the Living.”

The fall, Adam and Eve Tempted by the Snake. Hugo van der Goes,

God’s Feminine Attributes in the Bible

“Does God have feminine attributes? At first blush, many of us in conservative Christian circles may squirm a bit at this suggestion, but should we? 

To be sure, Jesus, in his human nature, was male. It is also true that God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are each consistently referred to in the Bible with the male personal pronoun “he.” 

However, we must never make the mistake of claiming that God, in his divinity, is intrinsically male. The Bible is clear that God is spirit (John 4:24), and as such, he is not gendered. When we call him father we do not mean that he is male, like human fathers are. Rather, we mean that he relates to us LIKE a human father does. He provides for, protects, leads, and even disciplines us like the best human fathers do, only better (Matthew 6:25-30, 6:7-11, James Hebrews 12:7-10). Likewise, when the Bible speaks of God as a husband, it does not claim that God is male, but that God jealously guards his relationship with his people like a good husband loves and protects his wife (Hosea 2:16, 19)

Consider this: it is only when BOTH man and woman are created in Genesis 1 that God is fully imaged:

“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them” – Genesis 1:27

In fact, the first time we see God declaring something to be “not good” is when Adam finds himself alone in the Garden:

“Then the LORD God said, “It is not good that a man should be alone: I will make him a helper fit for him.” – Genesis 2:18

Why did God need to create BOTH genders before mankind fully displayed the image of God? One reason is that God is intrinsically one and yet three: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (three persons) and one divine being. Especially when man and woman come together as “one flesh” we see the trinity on display: unity and diversity (Genesis 2:24). Through their diversity in maleness and femaleness, Adam and Eve displayed something of the diversity within the godhead. Yet, in their oneness as human beings, created of the same stuff, and coming together in mission and sexual union, they displayed the oneness within God. 

So, what does all of this imply for God’s attributes? Just this: God has feminine attributes as well as masculine. Or, perhaps better said, God has attributes which both men and women image uniquely! There are things about God that men more directly put on display, and there are things about God that women more directly display. Here are just a few examples of ways in which the Bible reveals God through feminine characteristics and metaphores:

God comforts his people like a mother comforts her child (Isaiah 66:13)

Like a woman would never forget her nursing child, God will not forget his children (Isaiah 49:15)

God is like a mother eagle hovering over her young (Deuteronomy 32:11)

God seeks the lost like a housekeeper, trying to find her lost coin (Luke 15:8-10)

God cares for his people like a midwife that cares for the child she just delivered (Ps 22:9-10, Ps 71:6, Isa 66:9)

God experiences the fury of a mother bear robbed of her cubs (Hosea 13:cool

Jesus longed for the people of Jerusalem, like a mother hen longs to gather her chicks under her wings (Luke 13:34)”

Other Examples

(Job 38:cool “Who shut in the sea with doors when it burst out from the womb?” 

(Job 38: 28-29) God’s fathering of rain and giving birth to ice from her womb

(Isaiah 42:14) “I groan like a woman in labor; I will gasp and pant”

(Isaiah 46: 3-4) “You who have been carried since birth, whom I have carried since time you were born” – incubating in God’s womb

(John 1:12) Those who believe in God are born of God

(John 4:7) Everyone who loves is born of God

(John 16:21) God is bringing forth a new humanity like the pangs of a woman in labor; her hour has come

(Acts 17) In God we live and move and have our being

(Gal 4:19) God’s womb is in pain

(Romans 8:22) From the beginning to now the entire creation has been groaning in one great act of giving birth (creation)

(Isaiah 49:15) does a woman forget her baby at the breast, or fail to cherish the son of her womb

(Numbers 11:12) was it I who conceived all this people, was it I who gave them birth that you should say to me, carry them in your bosom like a nurse with a baby at the breast

(Psalm 131:2 – 3) But I have clamed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with its mother; my soul within me is like a weaned child.

In conclusion, the bible as written is unsure of the sex of “God” 

Great write-up sir
You didn't finish the story na
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Barryseal:

The drawing is quite apt. Some of these artists are clairvoyance, people like Micheal Angelo through his paintings depicted technologies 1000yrs ahead of his time.
The flying disk you see here in this painting have been described alot of times in the old testament. Think about the story of Elijah and a chariot of fire taking him away? The chariot of fire therein is SPACESHIP. These things are hidden in plain sight.

What do you think showed itself at Mt Sinai when Moses received the 10 commandments? According the scripture, there was always huge fire and thunder like sound whenever "God" came to meet the Israelites. They are talking about a sort of aircraft or spacecraft but lack of words to describe this event.

The pyramid of Giza you posted according to the design looked like a nuclear reactor. It will shock you, to know we have various pyramids scattered across the world.

Wow
They're a lot of hidden things on this Earth
Not only Egypt has that pyramid too
NASA has also captured some pictures of pyramids on Mars
Same shape with the one on Earth here
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Barryseal: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:

Wow
They're a lot of hidden things on this Earth
Not only Egypt has that pyramid too
NASA has also captured some pictures of pyramids on Mars
Same shape with the one on Earth here
We have pyramids of various sizes found in Southern Africa, Mexico, Peru, India and surprisingly, here in Nigeria (picture below).
Have you heard about the lost of Rajasthan, India? This city debris was carbon dated to have been consumed by a nuclear explosion about the size of Hiroshima some 12000 years ago.
Seriously, religion doesn't scratch the surface of what's out there.

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Barryseal:

We have pyramids of various sizes found in Southern Africa, Mexico, Peru, India and surprisingly, here in Nigeria (picture below).
Have you heard about the lost of Rajasthan, India? This city debris was carbon dated to have been consumed by a nuclear explosion about the size of Hiroshima some 12000 years ago.
Seriously, religion doesn't scratch the surface of what's out there.
Many things are deliberately hidden from the public in religions to keep humanity in slavery and in check.

The ignorance in the world is mind-boggling, especially among religious people.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ola17: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:

It's real
Most movie producers have had encounters and put everything into movies
In every movie you watch, there's a 40 truth In it

How does this your post negate the fact that the photo we are talking about was lifted from a movie scene and that the so-called alien is fake?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmzy201:

Great write-up sir You didn't finish the story na
coming soon, still researching

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nubrella: Hands-free Umbrella / NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees / Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93