Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Junior Sister Is Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Junior Sister Is Gay (10726 Views)

See What My Junior Sister was Caught Doing.. SMH / See What A Girl Wrote To Her Junior Sister Whose Birthday Is Today / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Junior Sister Is Gay by Vikkygeee: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
I created this account lately to search for something here so I figured I'd just throw this out and maintain my anonymity.
I am 30years old and I'm the first born of my family I've got 2 siblings, one male and female.
My sister just finished her education in Ukraine and she is working in am hospital in lagos she's a medical doctor and she's just 25.
My sister is a very attractive girl and she has always had tons of male admirers ,some guys even go to the extent of befriending me just to get in touch with my sister,but the problem is she just doesn't like to mingle or even hangout with guys except they are just her friends.
Growing up I thought it was because of the brotherly advice I gave her about men so I wasn't worried, at 16 she went to Ukraine and came back 7 years later.
When she came back I notice there is always this Ukrainian girl that calls her like everytime daily and they talk for hours, I thought they were just bffs until I used her laptop when data ran out of mine one day and just happen to see her chats and what I saw was suprising, their chat dated for years and i saw pictures of them together on dates, vacations, bed,kissing, cuddling ,heck I even found some explicit picture the girl sent her ,but for the sake of privacy I didn't check it out.
The problem now Is that our parents are disciplinarian and I don't ever want them to find out because it will lead to a big trouble between them.
Some days ago I showed at my sister's apartment and I sat her down and asked her if she's gay or not,she replied without even hesitating that she is truly gay and she wouldn't live her life otherwise, hearing this I just left without saying anything and went to my house,she even called me a couple times to explain but I didn't pick up.
After pondering about this issue I decided to speak to her because I love her so much as she is our last born,i called her to come and meet me at home,she came and i spoke to her at length about the situation on ground and I made her understand that Nigeria doesn't support those kind of things,my sister replied me that she's engaged to that ukranian and she is going to marry her irrespective of what it'll cost her.
Knowing my little sister she's an extremely determined human being, anything she says she'll do, she'll do it even if she'll suffer though it.i don't want to lose her so I've given her my support and told her I'll find a way to solve this issue.
The problem now is that a friend of mine advised me to tell our parents so that everything will scatter and she won't have a choice,to tell the truth that was what I planned on doing before, or she goes back to Ukraine this year and marry that girl then they'll do artificial insemination to bear a child that way we'll have something to show to our parents that'll signify she's married and later on we'll let the cat out of the bag.
Please mature people should help me chip in and give me some advice abeg.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by id4sho(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
gays ke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Prechgold1180(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Vikkygeee: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Unah family problem many , even u self nah problem to d family. At 30 u don't know d difference between gay n lesbian well dey said a fool at 40 is a fool forever and now u are 30 day means u have 10 years to escape
You're a very stupid individual, get out of my thread,I don't need stupid people here.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Ekwutox: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
If I was her brother, I would support her full time.

I have absolutely nothing against same sex relationships as long as it does not affect me personally.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Ekwutox: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Unah family problem many , even u self nah problem to d family. At 30 u don't know d difference between gay n lesbian well dey said a fool at 40 is a fool forever and now u are 30 day means u have 10 years to escape

Gay is the general term used for all homosexuals but to be more specific, the op would have used lesbian.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by shogsmania: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Why are you people just this stupid,don't you elders at home

15 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by harry2sexy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Stupid mumu...

To the op, a very dicey situation i must tell you but if i may advise, if she believes she's serious with her gf, she should just tell her parents, it's not your secret to tell but her's

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by makydebbie(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2020

Some days ago I showed at my sister's apartment and I sat her down and asked her if she's gay or not,she replied without even hesitating that she is truly gay and she wouldn't live her life otherwise,

A queen I Stan.

That Ukraine girl is her happiness. You've lived your life at 30 let her live hers and be happy. If she commits suicide based on the stupid decision you're about to make I hope you feel better about it.

What's wrong with being gay?
Live and let people live.

Nobody should quote me telling me shit. I'm an LGBT Ally and don't even bring religion to this talk.

26 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by shogsmania: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
OP my advice is for you to support your baby sister, she's already like ukranian so let her live her life with whoever she loves,your parents will come to terms with her eventually

9 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by McBrooklyn(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
All the best oo..
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by TrollKiller(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bring her to my house.

My gbola will reset her brain with hard knacks back to back with my 9 inch rod

16 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by chatinent: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Being gay is an idea people tend to get, not a gender. The world she lived in there presented gayism to her as a discovered gender; such myopic world. Don't subscribe to the 'live and let live' mantra of useless people. She's your sister! Tell her off! Tell her she isn't going to be gay whether or not she likes it. Many reasons I like my religion; it's just a cannot.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Prechgold1180(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ekwutox:

Gay is the general term used for all homosexuals but to be more specific, the op would have used lesbian.
maybe d o p thinks he is dealing with turkey people
In naija u have to be specific

2 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Ekwutox: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
TrollKiller:
Bring her to my house.

My dickk will reset her brain with hard knacks back to back with my 9 inch rod

STOP THAT

5 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Denovan: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
I suggest she opens up to your parents
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by shogsmania: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
makydebbie:

A queen I Stan.

That Ukraine girl is her happiness. You've lived your life at 30 let her live hers and be happy. If she commits suicide based on the stupid decision you're about to make I hope you feel better about it.

What's wrong with being gay?
Live and let people live.

Nobody should quote me telling me shit. I'm an LGBT Ally and don't even bring religion to this talk.
You can make your point without being rude,didn't you read the part that said he's supporting his sister, he obviously just need a second opinion.
Y'all should try to be mature about things,people that brings sensitive issue here don't ask for bashing, they ask for mature responses

9 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Vikkygeee: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
shogsmania:
OP my advice is for you to support your baby sister, she's already like ukranian so let her live her life with whoever she loves,your parents will come to terms with her eventually
Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Vikkygeee: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Denovan:
I suggest she opens up to your parents, to avoid future heartbreaks
Future heartbreaks how?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Smarttravels(f): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prechgold1180:
A gay person can be male or female. Stop correcting people, if you are ignorant.

26 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Ningen(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
It's NEVER in your place to out someone.
You can encourage her to come out though.

But that should be HER decision alone.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by seankafor(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
What's wrong with been gay?

Let her be jhoor..

She is human and deserves all her happiness

8 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by abiodun2929(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
One thing we must know is that some of our children that finished their secondary school and travel abroad to further their education are always expose to this strange western culture especially if they were not properly brought up in the way of the lord.Your sister has made up her mind even if she will regret it. The only solution now is serious prayer. God can change her mind in a twinkling of an eye. Selah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Vikkygeee: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ningen:

It's NEVER in your place to out someone.
You can encourage her to come out though.

But that should be HER decision alone.
She's not someone, she is my blood that I've looked after all my life,If I see something that is going to lead her astray I have the right to do anything that will keep it from happening. However this situation is not a grave one that is why I decided to support her.

5 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by chigoizie7(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nawa ooh. Op this matter tire me.

One woman here advised us that if we have children, at 14years that we should ask them who their boyfriends or girlfriends are. If they are gay, we should send them to naija as minors and then use African hands and methods to reset their brains or correct it before they turn 18 because by then we can’t do anything as the government of this place legalized it. That auntie that told us this is regretting because her only son is gay, one of her daughters is gay as well.

I believe that some of them can be changed. I changed one as a corper that year, I don’t know if she is still straight at the moment, but she told me that she hasn’t been with a lady ever since( 4years ago).one sweet beautiful girl.

5 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by 1Alex: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prechgold1180:
gay can be a man or a woman. Read oga

3 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Carloslehder: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
chatinent:
Being gay is an idea people tend to get, not a gender. The world she lived in there presented gayism to her as a discovered gender; such myopic world. Don't subscribe to the 'live and let live' mantra of useless people. She's your sister! Tell her off! Tell her she isn't going to be gay whether or not she likes it. Many reasons I like my religion; it's just a cannot.
grin ;Dsorry o but I cant help but laugh at your ignorance,someone is engaged in a relationship that has been on for years and you're saying crap about telling her off like it's a habit.
Moreover I take it that you're a Muslim, only you extremists take everything with religion, there is nothing wrong with being gay or different

16 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Prechgold1180(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Smarttravels:
A gay person can be male or female. Stop correcting people, if you are ignorant.
oga in naija u v to b specific

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Vikkygeee: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
chigoizie7:
Nawa ooh. Op this matter tire me.

One woman here advised us that if we have children, at 14years that we should ask them who their boyfriends or girlfriends are. If they are gay, we should send them to naija as minors and then use African hands and methods to correct it before they turn 18 because by then we can’t do anything as the government of this place legalized it. That auntie that told us this is regretting because her only son is gay, one of her daughters is gay as well.

I believe that some of them can be changed. I changed one as a corper that year, I don’t know if she is still straight at the moment, but she told me that she hasn’t been with a lady ever since( 4years ago).one sweet beautiful girl.
Bro she is already and she has been dating this girl for almost 7years sef even the girl's parents call her time to time ,if this was just an exploration for her I would have done something about it ,but she's an independent adult,she'll do whatever she wants to do with or without anybody,it's just because she respects me a lot that is why she sought for my approval.

5 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by callmeRichie(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
OP, the problem started with your thread title...
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Carloslehder: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prechgold1180:
oga in naija u v to b specific
You made a fool of yourself, some good people are trying to correct you and you're still behaving stupidly, who doesn't know that Gay can be used for both male and female,even if you never commot your town abi country before,u no dey watch tv

11 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Carloslehder: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
callmeRichie:
OP, the problem started with your thread title...
What's the problem with the tittle oga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies In My Shop After Loosing 49 Million PHOTOS / My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help / Wow She's Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.