Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy (1628 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Girls Who Says You're STINGY / "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien / Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Prof0fficial: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Yoruba girl: sir it seems you are stingy sir..

Ibo girl: you sef u too stingy joor. abeg pack well.

hausa girl: I want to marry an alhaji that can afford to buy car for me. you don't like to give me money I can't marry u.

Delta girl: if you don't send me transport fare am not coming. 4k last. and if u bargain it I block u. and don't call my line again.

Edo girl: Typing.....
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by callmeRichie(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2020
isssokaygrin they will soon come for you nowgrin
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Oluromantic: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2020
When they want to start begging nko. You will hear

....I'm not happy

....my sub will soon finish

....I would have called you but don't have airtime
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Offpoint: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2020
I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, the only thing mistake I've not made or will ever make is to ask a lady... 'What's wrong' when she's said 'I'm not fine'..... IT'S WELL Is always my answer.
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Oluromantic: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Offpoint:
I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, the only thing mistake I've not made or will ever make is to ask a lady... 'What's wrong' when she's said 'I'm not fine'..... IT'S WELL Is always my answer.
You're actually on point. grin not offpoint.

Next thing you will hear is

...you cannot even ask why I'm not fine. It's only it's well you know how to say.

1 Like

Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Offpoint: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2020
Oluromantic:

You're actually on point. grin not offpoint.

Next thing you will hear is

...you cannot even ask why I'm not fine. It's only it's well you know how to say.
I'll still reply: It's well my sister. The LORD understands why you're not fine and he'll fix it.. I'm just a Mortal soul.

Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Oluromantic: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Offpoint:

I'll still reply: It's well my sister. The LORD understands why you're not fine and he'll fix it.. I'm just a Mortal soul.
Na so
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by nrexzy: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Asking a naija girl whats wrong Is a once chance question....
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by ashewoboy(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
all nigerian girls are whores.
whores need to relas and be takencarovcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by crismark(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmm.... This table u re shaking!

1 Like

Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 17, 2020
Oluromantic:
When they want to start begging nko. You will hear

....I'm not happy

....my sub will soon finish

....I would have called you but don't have airtime

Stop talking trash.

Not every one who says that wants to beg. I mean sometimes, someone might have budgets for other things and want to forgo sub for that period. You should try and reason and not this childish thoughts.

Be mature in your thinking please. And don't mention me.

Good morning.
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Gentle0wavez: 6:00am On Jun 17, 2020
Is it not somebody that have plenty and doesn't give that u call stingi, why traumatizing broke guys. Las Las even if I rich like Dangote, I cannot be any lazy woman's ATM

2 Likes

Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Oluromantic: 6:23am On Jun 17, 2020
Eulalia:

Stop talking trash.

Not every one who says that wants to beg. I mean sometimes, someone might have budgets for other things and want to forgo sub for that period. You should try and reason and not this childish thoughts.

Be mature in your thinking please. And don't mention me.

Good morning.
Why are you feeling guilty? Did I refer to your person? Or do you do it too?
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by sesameq: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Fear Nigerian women, they won't hear later we will be reading stories like

1. Man drinks sniper after been betrayed by girlfriend

2. Man jumps from third mainland bridge after fighting with wife

3. Man kills himself after divorce.

Want to commit suicide today? Toast a Nigerian lady being broke, the kind rewiring she go give your brain, you will be looking for rope to tie to your ceiling fan.

Marriage is not a death sentence but many have died after marriage. To fxck a woman is no big deal, but women have many body counts they can't even remember. Gather all the women in your street and interview them all, they will still say they are virgins. He who fxcks and run lives to fxck another day.
Greeting to the ladies, I love you!!!
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Goldenrod1: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2020
Offpoint:

Whenever I see this kind of response, na achive straight.

This days, I no dey even ask girl those cliche questions again
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Oluromantic:

Why are you feeling guilty? Did I refer to your person? Or do you do it too?

Just stop. Ash!
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Bahamas95(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Offpoint:
You are a real niggar.

1 Like

Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Oluromantic: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Eulalia:

Just stop. Ash!
You quoted me. So you stop
Re: Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oluromantic:

You quoted me. So you stop

Ok. smiley.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex In An Empty Cinema Goes Viral (video) / Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex / Virginity Or No Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.