Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (86757 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Shukusheka(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why were the killers referred to as assassins? They are most likely gang or cult members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can bet it, he wasn't killed by igbos.

I heard one igbo boy saying igbos have never killed since they were created. And I believe him.

Buhari should call his fulani herdsmen to order. undecided
Igbo is fuccki g ur mind up..

can't say it's a bad thing tho

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Blackmann001: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
... Judging by the color of his clothes ND it's combination.. He is a cultists and was killed by a rival group.

He reaped what he sow!
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Sandrapery: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
So bad...

Nigerian Artist has now taken a step forward in their trend during this period, to ease the Corona virus stricken economy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJH7o6pZodA
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Stanchriss(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
If u be low key cultist for that area....
Ronooooohhhh,!!!!
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by MedicH: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

I heard one igbo boy saying igbos have never killed since they were created. And I believe him.

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Everything isn't cultism !!! I'm scared of this country, being rich is a threat, being poor is hunger that would kill u, being olosho is HIV that would kill u, in short everyday u wake up, u are facing a 1,000 ways to die!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Andrew13: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
so many foolish people on nairaland
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Dpsychologist: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Enoch07:
1) business deal gone south
2) cultism
3) woman
4) definitely not coronavirus
thorough investigation will tell us which was d reason, and the assassin they caught should be tortured into confessing asap
Funny but true
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

This childishness has gotten old seriously.
People are getting killed in hundreds in katsina and kaduna, thousands have taken to the streets to protest against the dullard in Chief.
I didn't see you in any of such threads,but here you are displaying wantom foolishness.
How is it that you will never see someone contribute meaningfully to any discourse other than picking silly ethnic fights everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are a totally damaged tribalist

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Passionate888: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
The barber fit be SVC

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

It is now that I confirmed that you are senseless. Where is your conscience. Pray that such thing will never happen to you. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
I will never associate with a colour flying person or any diabolical person. It's not just worth it

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by paulolee(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
bad...man unkind to mankind
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

You and your generation will remain like this

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Vikkygeee: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Looks like they scored him
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Make I siddon here just in case

What is happening in Nigeria Gan self?

Well,
I fabricate popcorn machines both solar and gas powered.
I also teach people how to make almost 200k from popcorn in a month.
Just get a busy area, then contact me for business

Industrial yam pounder also available

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
This world is damned.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by TreasureTayo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
A BOTTLE OF BEER FOR YOU. YOU SAID IT ALL
Enoch07:
1) business deal gone south
2) cultism
3) woman
4) definitely not coronavirus
thorough investigation will tell us which was d reason, and the assassin they caught should be tortured into confessing asap
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Those people from that side can kill their mother for money. So this is not surprising.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Dem go soon use you count scores, deliberately or mistaken identity. Don't worry
Lols bro u wicked ooo
Abeg no use that kind thing play
Simplyleo abeg rebuke it ooo na big prayer the guy drop for ur matter

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Abaman001(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Igbo's are enemy of the Igbo's...... Blood always on the land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by petitejolie(f): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na wa oooo. Im sure its gang thing.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bag or AY?

The guy dressing is confusing
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
I thought things like this only happen in PH
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by hakeem4(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Probably he’s a cultist or he was involved in a bad deal
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by thesmallgod(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
The day you join cultism is the day you sign your death warrant. You are a living corpse

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Damoche10: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

some people sef
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by onefourseven(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:
Must be cult related.

He thought nobody knows him hence he's still barbing during war. The truth is, as you're walking to the bush for initiation, eyes are already on you. You're a target for any rival during war.

Solution; Say no Cultism.

That guy was a dumb system man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.