Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (86754 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
These times are really glaring strange.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by uncastableodd(f): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
tirocino:
It's painful cos this young man (God rest his soul) use to greet me whenever I pass by his salon. Smiling and offering to give free hair cut; cultism or not a human life was lost here and the apprehended suspect the one that brought him from his family to his salon for hair cut, same individual that ran away with the hitmen, is now saying that he was going to toilet when arrested even with blood on his clothes. God keep us save
but he was a cultist too.

SVC is where he belonged
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Unconquerable: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can bet it, he wasn't killed by igbos.

I heard one igbo boy saying igbos have never killed since they were created. And I believe him.

Buhari should call his fulani herdsmen to order. undecided
What is this babbler talking about? At least be coherent.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by mordred44: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na dem against dem
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by uncastableodd(f): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I don't know a thing..... but I feel it's cult related murder....
RIP

You are pretty ?where do u reside
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by kodemann: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2020
Reeks of the dirty rotten cult groups common in the area.

Sad. Sad for his parents and siblings. So much potential lost to a society that has neglected its youth for so long.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Chlerion: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Na Fulani herdsmen kill 'am

Oh na afonja kill 'am cheesy

He was the richest man in the world. They killed him cos of envy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by amosrich(m): 1:42am On Jun 17, 2020
No enemy is a friend even if they are friendly
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Menikki31: 1:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:

Dem go soon use you count scores, deliberately or mistaken identity. Don't worry
Oboy do this shut that nonsense you call a month scores ke goal ni don't go and look for a way out for your useless life cult here cult there no achievement no go pass rape or 20 cowards killing a defenceless human being always cowardly act
May his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Chidexter(m): 2:09am On Jun 17, 2020
northvietnam:

Na there way, Egede boys and Norshmen no go allow Enugu to enjoy peace for once ...

There war be like.... if u enter bathroom to bath nxt thing u hear is that there is war before u bath finish , the war done end . Before u run cream for body finish , there is another war...

Ndi Aye and Aro mates na thunder go fire una 2.

cheesy cheesy lolzz u funny die

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by 2shure: 2:41am On Jun 17, 2020
I was at the atm yesterday by 3pm and almost a fight ensued all fromna very ugly looking afonja old man of about 45yrs who looks like athug.
A girl was trynna play smart using atm b4 the man. That was how the man pushed the girl away almost wantrd to slap her br her guy came out from his corola. Trust afonjas. The otherman was angry and jealous and started cursing .i had to use my hand only to feel her guys heartbeat.it was so high.i just say bro calm down. Ybdonwe ha8 wen we see yung guy driving car.even if its a corolla 05. Must u ha8. I come dey pity dat man wife.he go dey beat am for house.ugly hater Yoruba man with beard hating a yung guy of maybe 30yrs. All cos him girl wan chance am use atm. D tin pain me sY i dey beg.i for leave them make dem fight

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by renzhen: 3:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Sad
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by 3310adeb: 3:48am On Jun 17, 2020
I hate to see blood, buh believe me this vagabond is a cultist,,,,,, he's a confirm member of aro Viking,,,,, see as he fly colour na
Cultist live their life in danger,,,,,,, my advice shun cultism

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by 3310adeb: 4:15am On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=2shure post=90752423]I was at the atm yesterday by 3pm and almost a fight ensued all fromna very ugly looking afonja old man of about 45yrs who looks like athug.
A girl was trynna play smart using atm b4 the man. That was how the man pushed the girl away almost wantrd to slap her br her guy came out from his corola. Trust afonjas. The otherman was angry and jealous and started cursing .i had to use my hand only to feel her guys heartbeat.it was so high.i just say bro calm down. Ybdonwe ha8 wen we see yung guy driving car.even if its a corolla 05. Must u ha8. I come dey pity dat man wife.he go dey beat am for house.ugly hater Yoruba man with beard hating a yung guy of maybe 30yrs. All cos him girl wan chance am use atm. D tin pain me sY i dey beg.i for leave them make dem fight[/quote

When George Floyd was killed they call it rasicm,the Africans are suffering of rasicm till tomorrow and will continue untill we conquered tribalism, RASICM IS BAD BUT TRIBALISM IS WORST,,,
Bro, ur comment is full of tribalistic sentiment
If Africans continue to hate our self at home, what will happen to us in foreign land ??

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Donrev0147: 6:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Chidexter:

There's no war here. But this killing might start one

Definitely. ..
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2020
he could be an informant ......

May his soul rest in peace.

I salute the bravery if the Eastern boys and reaction to criminality, chasing the bastards

in Yoruba land the area will be clean as shaven head and men hiding inside women wrapper
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ume1000: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2020
gambia:
It saddens me seeing young boys involving themselves in cultism, i pity his parents.
there are no bad children only bad parents ,same way there are no bad leaders only bad people
Leaders and children are the reflection of the people and parents who brought them up
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2020
He was murdered.

Only important people are assassinated

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Hitman2003(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2020
abeg are u out of his pic that u used the one he used in photo shop
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Hitman2003(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2020
Unconquerable:

What is this babbler talking about? At least be coherent.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Hitman2003(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=Simplyleo post=90737722]I can bet it, he wasn't killed by igbos.

I heard one igbo boy saying igbos have never killed since they were created. And I believe him.

God do u have to be this ignorant
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2020
Pope22:
It was a black Monday when 6 armed men stormed a young guy's barbing saloon in Amugu, Nsukka local Enugu state close to University of Nigeria, Nsukka and killed him. His name is Kelechi Onah from Owerre Ezeorba in Udenu local government, Enugu state.

An eye witnesses said about 6 strange men were seen loitering with 2 bikes around the area between the hours of 3-4pm on Monday 15th June 2020. Nobody knew they were assassins who were busy monitoring the area to know when to strike. It was after some minutes they entered the guy's shop and shot the guy at close range while barbing one of the assassins who pretended to come to barb his hair, mounted their bikes and zoomed off including the one he was barbing who also mounted the bike with them.

Thank God for the women who were around the shop that heard the gun shot and also saw when the men zoomed off and started shouting and alerted some men around who started chasing them. The armed assassins on noticing that the men were catching up on them, dropped their bikes and ran in different directions. Police was alerted as they were chasing the assassins and with the help of the Police, they were able to catch one of them who happened to be the one he was barbing with blood on all over his shirt. He was taken to the Police station and later confessed to be one of the assassins.

The case has been transfered to Enugu for further investigation on the order of Udenu local government chairman..Hon. Solomon Onah
CCTV is always needed around your business / Home
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Pope22(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
tirocino:
It's painful cos this young man (God rest his soul) use to greet me whenever I pass by his salon. Smiling and offering to give free hair cut; cultism or not a human life was lost here and the apprehended suspect the one that brought him from his family to his salon for hair cut, same individual that ran away with the hitmen, is now saying that he was going to toilet when arrested even with blood on his clothes. God keep us save
You seem to live around the area?
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2020
onefourseven:

That guy was a dumb system man.

Every cultist is actually dumb.

As for the guy , he must earn to keep body and soul together and barbing happens to be his trade. He has got to ply it where customers ,are
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2020
tirocino:

For him to change his story means that backup dey that station. Dear people deybder and dem get the duty to free the guy.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Charly68:
At least they caught one ,the others will soon be arrested no matter how far they run

When the one caught has already given ansother story , officially according to a members here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.