Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (86752 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by redcliff: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can bet it, he wasn't killed by igbos.

I heard one igbo boy saying igbos have never killed since they were created. And I believe him.

Buhari should call his fulani herdsmen to order. undecided

IF them call you bigot now, you go begin dey vex..useless thing.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Barbienice(f): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
this is sad
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Adavizeee(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
I feels so despondent and heart broken seeing young glad gambling with their precious life in the name of being a strong man or whatever they tag themself. The end is always bitter because it's either you got killed or got arrested for committing one crime or the other. Your life is too precious to be gambling with

Rip

Shun cultism

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by oweman: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

I heard one igbo boy saying igbos have never killed since they were created. And I believe him.

Was this post of Fulani herdsmen or on IBO assassins ?
silly criminals hopefully you and the remaining assassins out there shall be smoked out soon .
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
virkings

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by akpota(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon here just in case
What is happening in Nigeria Gan self?
Well, I fabricate popcorn machines both solar and gas powered. I also teach people how to make almost 200k from popcorn in a month. Just get a busy area, then contact me for business
Industrial yam pounder also available
drop ur digits
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chidexter:

There's no war here. But this killing might start one

The stupid thing about cultism is that war can start anytime. Many cultists have been killed not knowing there was a war.

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
oweman:

Was this post of Fulani herdsmen or on IBO assassins ?
silly criminals hopefully you and the remaining assassins out there shall be smoked out soon .
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
And he left all those fine girls with him in the Pic behind sad
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
akpota:
drop ur digits
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by alphaNomega: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tomorrow some bastards will trend black lives matter.

Blacks were just angry they weren't the ones killing their fellow blacks ...dazzall angry
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by okezman(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Thunder fire u and ur ugly mouth.

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yet another cult killing

Nigeria is sitting on a time-bomb
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by 2cul2care: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
I can bet you its cult related

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Seems like karma
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don't know a thing..... but I feel it's cult related murder....
RIP

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
okezman:

Thunder fire u and ur ugly mouth.
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by oyeb15: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Might be Land matter. Family land.
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by johnisaola(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
kai this Igbo/Inyamurai na criminals, they are problem of this country,
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by rapid101(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

e don tay wen I no say u no get sense

continue wit ur small mb
u re doing well
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Ejjis(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
For far too long, the burden of seeking SOLUTION to the NIGERIAN dilemma has been on #IPOB & @MaziNnamdiKanu. It’s indeed a great burden, borne in BLOOD, honor & sacrifice. If you don’t like the solution they offer, stop traducing them & suggest yours or just keep your mouth SHUT slowpoke.

SarkinYarki:

Shameless

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by cbngov01(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Most likely a JVC...They are so much in the east at a time it became very annoying seeing them. The red everywhere tells it all cos they try to fly colour everytime to show they belong...#Shuncultism

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lastmankc:
. Idiot
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by uncastableodd(f): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Passionate888:
The barber fit be SVC
it is written over him as a son of ODIN

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by uncastableodd(f): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
adecz:

A struggling boy with one wooden
barbing chair & torn rubber carpet!!

Wetin him do for God sake to
warrant this execution?

Is it girlfriend related or cultism?

Can't u see his colour RED.He was a cultist called SVC. Aromate

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chidexter:
Reports says it (might) have been perpetrated by the men in Black against the men in red black. I no one call names.

Sha town dey hot like dis and I really don't know why dis shit can't stop

Na there way, Egede boys and Norshmen no go allow Enugu to enjoy peace for once ...

There war be like.... if u enter bathroom to bath nxt thing u hear is that there is war before u bath finish , the war done end . Before u run cream for body finish , there is another war...

Ndi Aye and Aro mates na thunder go fire una 2.

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi