Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

As Governor, I Spent N9.7b On Erosion In My Maternal Village - Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Governor, I Spent N9.7b On Erosion In My Maternal Village - Rochas Okorocha (281 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Governor, I Spent N9.7b On Erosion In My Maternal Village - Rochas Okorocha by TA4TA4: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CqB4bk6VtY

Senator Rochas Okorocha (APC – Imo West), while throwing his weight behind a bill that is being considered that is to address the problem of erosion in the country, with special focus on the South-East. said that with the aid of the World Bank, he spent N9.7B on erosion in his maternal village; and also opined that had the erosion been put in check early enough such money would have been used for other developmental projects because such an amount would have been able to build houses for all the inhabitants in the village, including amenities like schools and water.

The bill which has scaled second reading seeks to establish the Erosion Control and Prevention Commission. Sponsor of the bill, Senator Ifeanyi Ubah (YPP – Anambra South) in his lead debate on the bill, said the establishment of a commission for the purpose of erosion control and prevention had become imperative in view of the catastrophic impact of erosion in several parts of the country.
Re: As Governor, I Spent N9.7b On Erosion In My Maternal Village - Rochas Okorocha by Olude193: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hell fire is waiting for you and everyone and their generations to come in that your maternal village grin grin
Re: As Governor, I Spent N9.7b On Erosion In My Maternal Village - Rochas Okorocha by Emilokoiyawon: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: As Governor, I Spent N9.7b On Erosion In My Maternal Village - Rochas Okorocha by chatinent: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Time will unveil your fate.
Re: As Governor, I Spent N9.7b On Erosion In My Maternal Village - Rochas Okorocha by BlowYourMind: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Devil is a learner when yeegbos lie
Re: As Governor, I Spent N9.7b On Erosion In My Maternal Village - Rochas Okorocha by helinues: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ibeberism master

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Camps Should Be Closed For Two Years –osinbajo / Removed / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended, Insists Ward Chairman, Oshawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.