Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) (33083 Views)

Obijackson Single Handedly Turning His Town Okija To City(photos) / Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Newsjamz: 8:28am On May 05, 2019
APC Lagos publicity secretary Joe Igbokwe has raised alarm over the Gully erosion in his town Nnewi

He wrote on his Facebook wall

"MY TOWN, NNEWI POPULAR 100 Ft ROAD HAS BEEN WASHED AWAY BY EROSION. FEDERAL ATTENTION IS NEEDED HERE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY. DELAY IS DANGEROUS HERE!!!"

Source-https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2146632218718602&id=100001155348708

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by remi1444: 8:41am On May 05, 2019
grin

9 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by WisdomFlakes: 8:42am On May 05, 2019
Good thing he's drawing attention to it. That looks very dangerous and requires urgent attention.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 05, 2019
Serious attention.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by etrouble: 9:06am On May 05, 2019
This is how to call government attention, not by a abusing your families and relations thinking that you ate abusing our amiable president.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 05, 2019
Only people with political recognition speak. The poor are left to die in their so-deemed silent scream unheard of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by joeprince23(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2019
With all the billionaires in Nnewi, trust me this will not be like this by next year cause Nnewi is 'aku Luo uno'

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:24am On May 05, 2019
Sometimes I wonder what the office of Mr. President does other than defend his failures undecided

This is a president who is suppose to see to the well being of Nigeria as a whole but has politicized everything

Look at decay everywhere undecided

Lord please give Atiku/Obi victory! 4years is too long to wait!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by ogmask: 9:30am On May 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Sometimes I wonder what the office of Mr. President does other than defend his failures undecided

This is a president who is suppose to see to the well being of Nigeria as a whole but has politicized everything

Look at decay everywhere undecided

Lord please give Atiku/Obi victory! 4years is too long to wait!

What in your opinion will Atiku do differently if he becomes president.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by mytime24(f): 9:33am On May 05, 2019
Nawa angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by columbus007(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2019
But i hear say billionaires dey that nnewi now,abi na mouth? .

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 10:02am On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

The billionaires are safely in Lagos which is Heaven for them.

Who would want to live in the Toilet of a Shit-Hole?

Even Maiduguri is better than this dunghill

Joe Igbokwe has abdicated to Lagos since 40 years ago and cannot talk for us.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 10:03am On May 05, 2019
What is the name of this road?

Joe Igbokwe does not even know grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:05am On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Joe Igbokwe has abdicated to Lagos since 40 years ago and cannot talk for us.

....so....he took a fake picture?

I seriously read your 15 words and the only thing that made sense was the FULL-STOP ending the comment.

Haba!

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:05am On May 05, 2019
grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 10:08am On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

....so....he took a fake picture?

I seriously read your 15 words and the only thing that made sense was the full-stop ending the comment.

Haba!

How come only him saw this bad road from his base in Lagos and him only can upload it from Lagos, so the government of Anambra is unaware?

Joe Igbokwe doesn't even know the name of the road in his own hometown?

Think!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Strikethem: 10:10am On May 05, 2019
grin Nnewi, home of billionaires according to our yeastern blothers

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:34am On May 05, 2019
ogmask:

What in your opinion will Atiku do differently if he becomes president.
There's no need to talk, he will show you!!!

Modified:
If Peter Obi or Fashola was the governor, I can boldly say none will not wait for FG but Obiano, Buhari's friend I can't say much

When you see a good leader, you don't need to shout! There will be no need for debate sef undecided

Iamgrey5:
Do you know what Lagos looks like about 20 years ago, before the democratic despensation in 1999?

Fyi, that was just few years after the capital was moved to Abuja from Lagos.

Lagos was in bigger mess, poor transport, thieves every where etc .

Places like Ajah and co were thick forest

Maroko the Lekki of today was just recovering from a catastrophic raid by the military.

Only ikoyi and Victorian island looked close to serene i the whole of Lagos.

I have always been part and parcel of the Lagos story, so don't try and twist facts

The facts remain that the likes of Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode did a lot to improve the face of Lagos.
Nothing can justify the decay in Lagos!

If not for Fashola, many wouldn't have believe that Lagos can be a decent place to live in!!!

Iamgrey5:
Not just Fashola.

Tinubu did a lot as the governor of Lagos to lay the foundation that other government officials later benefited from

I believe all those effective state agencies foundation were laid by Tinubu.

Tinubu might be selfish but he is a very good administrator .

And he also discovered Fashola
Nobody discovered Fashola!!!

He had an opportunity and he simply showcased who he was!

You can't take that away from him

Before he became governor Lagos was a dump site! Pride will not make Tinubu sit him down and ask him how he was able to achieve for he could not!!!

Stop celebrating mediocrity!!! What is the meaning of laying a foundation Which foundation Foundation for who or what

Why didn't you say that Fashola laid a foundation for Ambode Or how many of Fashola's work did Ambode continued

Ambode was even better that Tinubu!!!

You are not talking to a novice!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Anambralstson: 11:33am On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

The billionaires are safely in Lagos which is Heaven for them.

Who would want to live in the Toilet of a Shiit-Hole?

Even Maiduguri is better than this dunghill
Otondo, Nnewi are not Osun people that abandoned their backward villages, innoson, Cutix cable, Ibeto, Ngo bros, Ad switch, Tummy tummy, Chicason became billionaires without Lagos, Nnewi is 100 times viable than your backward town, I'm 1000 sure the mud house your grandpale built in Osun is still there, you guys are not planning to rebuild it, you and your pale has abandoned your village for reptiles and busy claiming omo eko, at least Nnewi boast of industries and largest auto market, banks, hotels etc, in your village not a filling station, empty vessels makes ....

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 11:44am On May 05, 2019
joeprince23:
With all the billionaires in Nnewi, trust me this will not be like this by next year cause Nnewi is 'aku Luo uno'

grin grin
It has been like this over 9months! Where were your billionaires? Where is your government?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:48am On May 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo, Nnewi are not Osun people that abandoned their backward villages, innoson, Cutix cable, Ibeto, Ngo bros, Ad switch, Tummy tummy, Chicason became billionaires without Lagos, Nnewi is 100 times viable than your backward town, I'm 1000 sure the mud house your grandpale built in Osun is still there, you guys are not planning to rebuild it, you and your pale has abandoned your village for reptiles and busy claiming omo eko, at least Nnewi boast of industries and largest auto market, banks, hotels etc, in your village not a filling station, empty vessels makes ....

With all your barking and chest-beating you couldn't even prove me wrong.

Less is more at times.

NO ONE can read the nonsense you wrote without a headache. NO ONE cry cry cry

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 11:50am On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

How come only him saw this bad road from his base in Lagos and him only can upload it from Lagos, so the government of Anambra is unaware?

Joe Igbokwe doesn't even know the name of the road in his own hometown?

Think!

No one else live in igboland beside you ibos. Your people used to take pictures of erosion and upload on internet. What happened that we dont see anymore even though they still occur regularly? We would like to know. Are you people suppressing information over there? Hiding what the general public need to know?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 11:55am On May 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

There's no need to talk, he will show you!!!

Modified:
If Peter Obi or Fashola was the governor, I can boldly say none will not wait for FG but Obiano, Buhari's friend I can't say much

When you see a good leader, you don't need to shout! There will be no need for debate sef undecided

Abeg stop speaking of that mediocre Obi in sqme sentence with a high performer like Fashola.

Obi that sat in government office over 6yrs and the state IGR did not even increase 0.001%. Who is Obi?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:02pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Abeg stop speaking of that mediocre Obi in sqme sentence with a high performer like Fashola.

Obi that sat in government office over 6yrs and the state IGR did not even increase 0.001%. Who is Obi?
That you can compare Lagos State to Anambra depicts you as a naïve person

Just so you know, I don't believe this your analysis up there!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by simplycarro: 12:04pm On May 05, 2019
joeprince23:

You people chest beat a lot over emptiness

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 12:06pm On May 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Too much emotion cheesy

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by simplycarro: 12:07pm On May 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Why are you always raving like a lunatic ?

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 12:08pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

No one else live in igboland beside you ibos. Your people used to take pictures of erosion and upload on internet. What happened that we dont see anymore even though they still occur regularly? We would like to know. Are you people suppressing information over there? Hiding what the general public need to know?

Same questions I keep asking about the daily and mindless head cutting and organ mining going on in the SW, why are there lack of pictures of fresh head cuttings in the SW?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 12:17pm On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Same questions I keep asking about the daily and mindless head cutting and organ mining going on in the SW, why are there lack of pictures of fresh head cuttings in the SW?

grin grin
You wont be Ibo if you didnt deflect.

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

70 Suspects Arrested Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians - High Commissioner / IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial / Aisha Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.