Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja (39423 Views)

Police Surround APC National Secretariat / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by VirginFinder: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Nobody is taking advantage of anything....This is a Power play...Both of them belongs to two different and opposing camp on this matter.

- Giadom belongs to Elrufia and the CABAL camp

- Ajimobi belongs to the Tinubu - Oshomole and Ganudollar camp

The Cabal camp is having the upper hand at the moment

Where is Ajimobi to lead his camp to battle
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Gandollar(f): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

Oh my God. some of una Sabi yab no he small. grin grin

Ajimobi is speaking through ventilatorgrin
It was typo error o. Na you talk am.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by RuddyFusion(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:

Where is Ajimobi to lead his camp to battle

Still, with the ventilator ooooo May, the Lord heal HIM
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

It is the same thing my boy.with the return of oshiomhole,the order elapsed.by the way,giadom resigned and is not an nwc member

there was nothing to suggest that order elapse with the return of oshomole.

no one even challenged that court order.

APC will be running from court to court till PDP win Edo election.

I don't even want Giadom as chairman. I only want chaos in APC. I want clashes of court judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by VirginFinder: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Still, with the ventilator ooooo May, the Lord heals HIM

Amen.

That's the issue Ajimobi and his camp are having presently. Hence, Giadom is taking advantage... embarassed
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by tunapawizzy: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
babaolofin:

The party has no leadership. All the man wanted is just power. You can not try this in Republican or Democratic party.In the days of UPN & NPN you cannot try that. Under Obj nobody can do that. Can somebody use Stella Obasanjo name to invite an investor to First Lady office with security clearance severally for fraud using First Lady name? The First Lady with her security officers will also go to arrest an individual. APC NWC will go to Villa to have meeting with CoS. Something is wrong somewhere. Where is Osinbajo?
Hahaha @ bolded....dat one na spokesperson, him liver no reach this kain roforofo fight....they just use him when they need someone to deliver well-articulated lies

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
ofiko123:
What does Buhari have to say about this..
I am in total shock... Trust am na.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by PharmSam(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Check my signature

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by RuddyFusion(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:

Amen.

That's the issue Ajimobi and his camp are having presently. Hence, Giadom is taking advantage... embarassed

We will see where this will lead APC TO
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Dansuqi: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

there was nothing to suggest that order elapse with the return of oshomole.

no one even challenged that court order.

APC will be running from court to court till PDP win Edo election.

I don't even want Giadom as chairman. I only want chaos in APC. I want clashes of court judgement

This kind of clashes will not last beyond next week and it won't help pdp win edo...

If the order did not elapse with the return of oshiomhole,why didn't he continue acting? Funny boy
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by chubinwa(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
My greatest happiness is that oshomhole is finally out.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by VirginFinder: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
RuddyFusion:

We will see where this will lead APC TO

I think Hillary is already acting for Ajimobi... cool
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

This kind of clashes will not last beyond next week and it won't help pdp win edo...

If the order did not elapse with the return of oshiomhole,why didn't he continue acting? Funny boy

you think it is easy to settle? let see how it goes.

when was APC primary supposed to hold again?

by the time Obaseki is through with oshomole, Edo and ondo will be gone
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:

I think Hillary is already acting for Ajimobi... cool
somebody acting for an acting chairman? Nigerians will not kill me

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by VirginFinder: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

Abi nah. She is next in line should Ajimobi be unavailable eventually... smiley
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Mayng01(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oshiomole! Now it is time to talk, time to tell us who is in asorock. We are listening.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Luckydubby7(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

. Bro this one strong oooo.
With apc everything is possible
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by lexdino: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Make dem surround the place shah.....Fresh Nollywood production featuring APC clowns

Starring:

(Tinubu......Counting Lagosians Tax moni)
[img]https://media./images/f6e43c44d61a961d94b25074f9a3ce52/tenor.gif[/img]

(Oshimole........Plotting mayhem)
[img]https://media./images/fc35b7301e4c0f53a23656e75046143f/tenor.gif[/img]

(Obaseki.......(Dear APC, - See my ynash ohh)
[img]https://media./images/6ffe6607c81da250a2666b1b5ea88d85/tenor.gif[/img]

(Buhari.....Reading his prepared statements for the first time)
[img]https://media./images/681e90306aaa0c52b633fc4c601d8001/tenor.gif[/img]

(& You............Browsing NL)
[img]https://media./images/bbcdee967af56a97d20c691a08b8526b/tenor.gif[/img]
So funny, but true
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:

Abi nah. She is next in line should Ajimobi be unavailable eventually... smiley

Giadom is the legally recognized chairman.

even if Giadom is not, Ajimobi being incapacitated and unable to perform his duty means deputy chairman North is next in line.

there will be lawsuit upon lawsuit and this may lead to the death of APC
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Timoken: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
The polity is gradually going in contravention of Tinubu's expectations
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Last last, this country go be put up on sale for black market.

pls, make china come buy this country. be like say na them dey reign now.

stupid Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Bro this one strong oooo.
With apc everything is possible

Ajimobi is incapacitated therefore unable to perform his duties.

assuming Giadom is not eligible, the chairman position should move to the deputy chairman north
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Dansuqi: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

you think it is easy to settle? let see how it goes.

when was APC primary supposed to hold again?

by the time Obaseki is through with oshomole, Edo and ondo will be gone

You are not getting it,aketi has no issus with nwc and if he did,its settled....the apc primaries will hold next week Monday by which time everything is resolved.moreover whoever emerges chairman won't affect the primaries.even giadom has recognised the direct primaries,it is just the screening that is his problem.

Listen,learn to always confront your enemy and not pray for his down fall for you to rise.if you want to win apc,do so in the field
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are not getting it,aketi has no issus with nwc and if he did,its settled....the apc primaries will hold next week Monday by which time everything is resolved.moreover whoever emerges chairman won't affect the primaries.even giadom has recognised the direct primaries,it is just the screening that is his problem.

Listen,learn to always confront your enemy and not pray for his down fall for you to rise.if you want to win apc,do so in the field

Giadom, the legally recognized chairman has declared the screening null and void.

which enemy? i don't have any enemy. I am just a fan.

oshomole and Obaseki are the enemies. obaseki is dealing with oshomole, Tinubu and all their fans

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by VirginFinder: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

[s]Giadom is the legally recognized chairman.[/s]

even if Giadom is not, Ajimobi being incapacitated and unable to perform his duty means deputy chairman North is next in line.

That has long expired. The court did not renew it... smiley
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Dansuqi: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

Giadom, the legally recognized chairman has declared the screening null and void.

which enemy? i don't have any enemy. I am just a fan.

oshomole and Obaseki are the enemies. obaseki is dealing with oshomole, Tinubu and all their fans

Sorry boy the legally recognized chair is ajomobi and in his absence Hilliard etta presides.giadom resigned
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Dansuqi: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:

That has long expired. The court did not renew it... smiley

I don't know what is wrong with that boy.he is truly lost and loves expired things.giadom cannot renew it since he's not a member of nwc
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by gotnel: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Confusion breaks bones. What is happening in APC is just a case of a house where there are too many landlords.
Powerful forces contending to take control in the absence of an arrow head leadership.
All points to Buhari inability to decides anything
We have no leader in Nigeria today.
We have usurpers of power fighting seriously for control.
APC is a disgrace to her promoters and supporters.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Dansuqi: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

Giadom is the legally recognized chairman.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Only officers from the south can succeed oshiomhole
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

Stop embarrassing yourself. Only officers from the south can succeed oshiomhole
you will see
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

Sorry boy the legally recognized chair is ajomobi and in his absence Hilliard etta presides.giadom resigned
hahaha! I see lawsuit upon lawsuit
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
NO TENSION HERE. AJIMOBI IS IN CONTROL cool
GAIDOM IS ACTING ON OLD JUDGEMENT. AS AT THEN, HE HAS NO SUPERIOR
Ipob Should Stop Quoting me! When did you become an interested party? when did you become APC member

MODIFIED

BREAKING: Ajimobi breaks silence, assumes duty as APC Acting Chairman.

The Deputy National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (South), Senator Abiola Ajimobi who is presently recuperating at a Lagos Hospital has called on all APC stakeholders to continue to observe the peace as he assumes position as acting National Chairman of the APC.

Senator Ajimobi spoke through his Special Adviser, Communication and Strategy, Bolaji Tunji, in the aftermath of the order of the Court of Appeal affirming the suspension of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole as National Chairman.

Senator Ajimobi took over the leadership of the party in line with Section 14 subsection 3 of the APC constitution that states that: “the Deputy National Chairman shall act as the National Chairman in the absence of the National Chairman from his zone.”

According to a Statement by the Spokesman to the Acting National Chairman, a meeting of the National Executive Council (NEC), would be called soon to resolve all contentious issues.

“We should therefore let peace continue to reign until we call the NEC meeting and take a position on the way forward,” he said.
Has he Woking up from coma cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / Pictures From Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Ekiti State / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.