Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja (39437 Views)

Police Surround APC National Secretariat / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
If we truly had a president, in situations like this he ought to issue a statement to address the tense situation in the party that brought him into office.
But what we have is a mere figurehead who hasn't been able to put his immediate family in order.
*Spits*
Even in civilised societies heads of government don't issue statements on behalf of the party except in parliamentary system where one person is both head of government and head if party.
He can influence things in the background, don't let the era of OBJ meddling in party affairs make you think it's normal.
On this one Buhari has done nothing wrong. Obaseki had a meeting with the president shortly before a series of events started taking place. You think it's coincidence? Doesn't exist in the rule book.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by kolade560: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are advocating for the burn down of your own country shocked shocked
Wonders shall never end

what do u expect from s frustrated biafuro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by moderatedguy: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

It was an interim order which has elapsed
It still subsist becos it was tied to Oshiomholes appeal
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by DexterousOne(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
kolade560:

what do u expect from s frustrated biafuro

As an igbo man

I find that term "biafuro" very offensive

Even tho the guy is clearly misguided

Why call em derogatory stuff

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by engrjacuzzi: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please, where is Iara Oshiomole? Have they ended their relationship?
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Even in civilised societies heads of government don't issue statements on behalf of the party except in parliamentary system where one person is both head of government and head if party.
He can influence things in the background, don't let the era of OBJ meddling in party affairs make you think it's normal.
On this one Buhari has done nothing wrong. Obaseki had a meeting with the president shortly before a series of events started taking place. You think it's coincidence? Doesn't exist in the rule book.
But as a president he is the number one leader of the party right?
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Dansuqi: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
moderatedguy:
It still subsist becos it was tied to Oshiomholes appeal

No.it has expired
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by kolade560: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

As an igbo man
I find that term "biafuro" very offensive
Even tho the guy is clearly misguided
Why call em derogatory stuff
See question

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Enwhen(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Racoon:
What happened before is happening now again.Seems the presidency is playing a game.

Oshobaba bridged the aggrement he had with late Chief of staff, which is, after he is giving a stay of execution , he should reconsile all wearing factionls of the APC in both his state and the national Excos... He has failed to do that after the death of late Abba...and his case is brought up again...it's not just Obaseki against Oshobaba but also 2023 , the main factor ...but Oshobaba is not wise at all , fighting two enemies at thesame time , even fighting the enemies of his mentor(Tinubu)....if Oshobaba is not careful, he will be relegated to councilor level or go to jail...As masses we should pray for peace among our leaders , because we will always be at the receiving end...when two elephant fights, the grass suffers.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
JAMO84:
How hard is it to expel this useless Giadom from APC?

The party has no leadership. All the man wanted is just power. You can not try this in Republican or Democratic party.In the days of UPN & NPN you cannot try that. Under Obj nobody can do that. Can somebody use Stella Obasanjo name to invite an investor to First Lady office with security clearance severally for fraud using First Lady name? The First Lady with her security officers will also go to arrest an individual. APC NWC will go to Villa to have meeting with CoS. Something is wrong somewhere. Where is Osinbajo?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Sonoyom(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Where is Jubril?
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Anusiemgood(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Surrender:
Good morning, I am a qualified driver based in Abuja. I am looking for someone who is willing to lease his/her car out for Uber driving job. Be rest assured that your car will be in a safe hand.

Thank you!
Dm
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

It's supposed to be the national chairman like in most cases but in Nigeria Tinubu is the national leader of the APC, i don't know what that means.
But of course the president is the most influential and powerful member of the party.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Didi2d(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=ofiko123 post=90764394]What does Buhari have to say about this..[/quot

The thing taya me
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Dansuqi: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

elapsed? how? don't make me laugh biko.

the man has already resumed his job as acting national chairman while Ajimobi is the ventilator chairman

It is an illegality,I know your hatred for apc will not allow you reason well.
The court granted an interim order,it is different from a permanent or perpetual order...it was to enable him act in the absence of oshio and the deputy and a national secretary...he acted a few days and with the return of oshio,the order expired.he did not challenge the return of oshio or the swearing in of ajimobi or bulama which means everything was in order.he has to go back and get a new order...
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Surrender: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anusiemgood:

Dm
Okay sir. I will send your an email via this platform now
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by SamuelTimothy24: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
lufirim:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.5
Please send me your number
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by 24SEVEN: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gandollar:
Ajimobi be speaking through a ventilator microphone, which Gaidom dishes out orders at the national Secretariat. grin

Oh my God. some of una Sabi yab no he small. grin grin

Ajimobi is speaking through ventilatorgrin

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by RuddyFusion(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginFinder:
Where is Ajimobi

Unfortunately, Giadom may be trying to take advantage of his ill-health.

Too bad! angry

Nobody is taking advantage of anything....This is a Power play...Both of them belongs to two different and opposing camp on this matter.

- Giadom belongs to Elrufia and the CABAL camp

- Ajimobi belongs to the Tinubu - Oshomole and Ganudollar camp

The Cabal camp is having the upper hand at the moment

4 Likes

Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

It is an illegality,I know your hatred for apc will not allow you reason well.
The court granted an interim order,it is different from a permanent or perpetual order...it was to enable him act in the absence of oshio and the deputy and a national secretary...he acted a few days and with the return of oshio,the order expired.he did not challenge the return of oshio or the swearing in of ajimobi or bulama which means everything was in order.he has to go back and get a new order...

I guess you didn't see the or there.

he was to act till the next NEC meeting or indefinitely.

I will advise you to read the court order again.... slowly this time
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by ddippset(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
ddippset has suddenly gone mute since yesterday
grin cheesy grin cheesy tongue

Seriously?

I couldn't care less whether Oshiomole remains APC chairman or not. After all his tenure is almost ended. His mission was to stop Obaseki and he has accomplished that half way.

What I only care about is that Obaseki does not return as Governor.

Obaseki cannot be called the saint in this matter simply because he's been adopted by anti-Oshiomole elements (PDP members and a faction of APC).

What's done is done.

Oshiomole is at the end of this tenure anyway and Obaseki will not get the APC ticket.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

In Civilized society the President issues statement to his or her party if the need arises. This is done to the party and not the country. The President is flying the Party flag and number one man of the party. It is not always a written document because the party leadership and Caucus at the Parliament have access to the President. Presently, it is CoS that NWC will be meeting at critical point.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by RuddyFusion(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
rapid101:
Nigeria politics tire me

biko petronise me
� � �

Who you paid the actress for this
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by ddippset(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Enwhen:

Oshobaba bridged the aggrement he had with late Chief of staff, which is, after he is giving a stay of execution , he should reconsile all wearing factionls of the APC in both his state and the national Excos... He has failed to do that after the death of late Abba...and his case is brought up again...it's not just Obaseki against Oshobaba but also 2023 , the main factor ...but Oshobaba is not wise at all , fighting two enemies at thesame time , even fighting the enemies of his mentor(Tinubu)....if Oshobaba is not careful, he will be relegated to councilor level or go to jail...As masses we should pray for peace among our leaders , because we will always be at the receiving end...when two elephant fights, the grass suffers.
After Kyari's death Obaseki still set up a commission of inquiry in Benin to indict Oshiomole for fraud and order for his arrest.

Obaseki has refused to swear in the 14 assembly members even after the President and SP intervened.

Is that the man that Oshiomole is supposed to reconcile with?
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
ofiko123:
What does Buhari have to say about this..
I'm not aware.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by goaldynboy: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Did Oshiomole allow Obaseki to be the number one leader of the party in the state?!
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Dansuqi: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

I guess you didn't see the or there.

he was to act till the next NEC meeting or indefinitely.

I will advise you to read the court order again.... slowly this time

It is the same thing my boy.with the return of oshiomhole,the order elapsed.by the way,giadom resigned and is not an nwc member
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
babaolofin:

In Civilized society the President issues statement to his or her party if the need arises. This is done to the party and not the country. The President is flying the Party flag and number one man of the party. It is not always a written document because the party leadership and Caucus at the Parliament have access to the President. Presently, it is CoS that NWC will be meeting at critical point.
Issues statement to his party if need arises... this is subject to probability so let's say maybe need hasn't arised yet.
At this moment honestly Buhari has acted well by not openly supporting any faction because it will set a bad precedence of Abuja politicians vs their state governors.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by ddippset(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
ddippset has suddenly gone mute since yesterday
grin cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Where we you now?

Are you in sifia pains or what?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by tunapawizzy: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Racoon:
What happened before is happening now again.Seems the presidency is playing a game.
The presidency have been playing games with the Tinubu camp from day one. Tinubu is skilled at outsmarting an obvious enemy, how he will deal with enemies within and come out unscathed is what we dont know. Lots of governors want him cut to size.
Re: Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja by Enwhen(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
ddippset:
After Kyari's death Obaseki still set up a commission of inquiry in Benin to indict Oshiomole for fraud and order for his arrest.

Obaseki has refused to swear in the 14 assembly members even after the President and SP intervened.

Is that the man that Oshiomole is supposed to reconcile with?

That's after Kyari's death...when it was clear to Oshobaba that one of Obaseki's back bone has gone, not knowing they are many.... immediately after Oshobaba suspension was given stay of execution, if he had made the moves for reconsilation , Obaseki wouldn't have declined, because his back bone has told him the settlement plan...Oshobaba almost settled the issue of the APC national Excos and left that of Obaseki, and after the death of Kyari, he sprung out to finish Obaseki not knowing those against him and his mentor for 2023 are still there ...there like 3 factions in the APC presently or 2...main be Tinubus group(Oshobaba, Ganduje...), remember how a commissioner celebrated the death of Kyari in Kano ?, that signal to u the faction stance against the cabal faction...he was only sack for showing it publicly....Oshobaba also find his death convenient in order to dealt with Obaseki, but a faction and struck back....there are more to come...just watch out...we need to pray against deaths in 2023 ...it's gonna be another 2020 , but mostly for the politicians and gullible masses they would be use to count scores.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest / New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.