Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? (1178 Views)

2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted / Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Should I call it mind control or something else, because it is so annoying seeing educated youths vying for Atiku as a possible replacement for Buhari in 2023. Why can't youths think outside the box? Must we recycle old corrupt men only for same people to complain about the government?

Why God,why am I an African?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by IduNaOba: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
The question should be... Why should they support him?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
IduNaOba:

His antecedence precedes him.Right from his days as a student Union leader that opposed the military junta.Come to think of it, why vote for the APC or PDP knowing fully well that they are all the same cross carpeting leaches? It's almost like voodoo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Somebodysproduct: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Because he supported Buhari in 2015

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:
Should I call it mind control or something else, because it is so annoying seeing educated youths vying for Atiku as a possible replacement for Buhari in 2023. Why can't youths think outside the box? Must we recycle old corrupt men only for same people to complain about the government?

Only a fool would support sowore ...honestly he is just a tinubu boy pretending to be fighting for Nigeria

He has absolutely nothing to offer ...he is still making the same mistake the old one are making

The only person Making sense is morgalu but nigerians are too dumb to see it

We need to stop following people who say I would fix light , I would do this and that it shows they don't know anything and have no plan

What we need is this
For light , I would do this and this , this is the cost , the funding would come from here and there ..it would take this duration of time

For road ...we would fix *****km of road in 4 years ...this road and this road are most important and this is the cost ...this would be the source

Education this and this is what we would do ...cost would be this and that ...founding would come from here and their ... duration would be so so

That's how people who know what they are talking about talk

Not I would make minimum wage 100k when we already use 70% revenue as salary at 30k minimum wage

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Na tinubu stooge.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by helinues: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Is he trustworthy?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by proeast(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
IduNaOba:

Or better still, charity begins at home, so why did his people abandon him?

Or do they now want to push for him now that project Tinubu has failed grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by tipscogreen: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

The answer is simple.
Sowore is among the youth who brought this evil call Buhari upon us. Are you telling me that you forget so soon how he carried out propagation through his Sahara Reporters agent the government of GEJ.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by tipscogreen: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

The answer is simple.
Sowore is among the youth who brought this evil call Buhari upon us. Are you telling me that you forget so soon how he carried out propagation through his Sahara Reporters against the government of GEJ.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

Only a fool would support sowore ...honestly he is just a tinubu boy pretending to be fighting for Nigeria

He has absolutely nothing to offer ...he is still making the same mistake the old one are making

The only person Making sense is morgalu but nigerians are too dumb to see it

We need to stop following people who say I would fix light , I would do this and that it shows they don't know anything and have no plan

What we need is this
For light , I would do this and this , this is the cost , the funding would come from here and there ..it would take this duration of time

For road ...we would fix *****km of road in 4 years ...this road and this road are most important and this is the cost ...this would be the source

Education this and this is what we would do ...cost would be this and that ...founding would come from here and their ... duration would be so so

That's how people who know what they are talking about talk

Not I would make minimum wage 100k when we already use 70% revenue as salary at 30k minimum wage

I'm just advocating for anyone asides these recycled APC and PDP.At least you and I are on the same page.Nice suggestion apart from the insult Sha.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
tipscogreen:

The answer is simple.
Sowore is among the youth who brought this evil call Buhari upon us. Are you telling me that you forget so soon how he carried out propagation through his Sahara Reporters against the government of GEJ.

I remember.But GEJ was not a charismatic leader though he was a lenient leader.Sowore has also been a Target in recent times.PDP and APC can't be an option again but I know my country,I know it won't change so soon.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Somebodysproduct:

Even smart people were deceived in 2015.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by socialmediaman: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

His antecedence precedes him.Right from his days as a student Union leader that opposed the military junta.Come to think of it, why vote for the APC or PDP knowing fully well that they are all the same cross carpeting leaches? It's almost like voodoo.

If Nigerian youths were united enough to support Sowore, they’ll be on the streets fighting injustice, corruption and tyranny... because Sowore cannot change Nigeria even if he’s made president.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by kingzizzy: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

What do you want the youths to do? To come out for a revolution that will see them get arrested, shot, killed? All for a Nigeria that has no hope of being saved? Most will not do that
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by slimfit1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
I support him for Oduduwa but for Nigeria he is on his own wasting his time.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Kinematics: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Somebodysproduct:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
kingzizzy:

What do you want the youths to do? To come out for a revolution that will see them get arrested, shot, killed? All for a Nigeria that has no hope of being saved? Most will not do that

Don't get me wrong. I mean support with votes.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
socialmediaman:

If Nigerian youths were united enough to support Sowore, they’ll be on the streets fighting injustice, corruption and tyranny... because Sowore cannot change Nigeria even if he’s made president.

Support in votes not through violence.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by gratiaeo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sowore is nothing but green snake in green grass typical yoruba man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Alex9999: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

Because, like Buhari, Sowore has not plan.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Somebodysproduct: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

Even smart people were deceived in 2015.
Only sentimental people were decieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Yankee101: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cos you don't know Omoyele and the part he has helped play in propagating PDP or APC, whoever paid him well at the time.

In essence he is part of the problem

It's like saying Yahaya Bello is a solution simply because he is young

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Optional09: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
because they are confused and they love poverty and they have engraved in their heart slavery and begging mentality
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Optional09:
because they are confused and they love poverty and they have engraved in their heart slavery and begging mentality

It truly hurts. I wish I wasn't a black man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by BERNIMOORE: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

Omoyele can't be trusted..his over hyping and inflating figures to blackmail Gej hurt Nigerian youths .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Omoyele can't be trusted..his over hyping and inflating figures to blackmail Gej hurt Nigerian youths .

I wish Youths can say the same for both PDP and APC.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by socialmediaman: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

Support in votes not through violence.

I’m not sure why that word “violence” was mentioned here. These are the different meanings of protest in case you need to change your understanding of it

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by ThatFairGuy: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dear OP, we can't waste our VOTES. let those parties swallow their pride, merge and become a THIRD FORCE. Present a vibrant youth and see if we won't vote them. If not, we'll continue voting BETTER old thieves since we refused to have sense
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Jdbrasco2: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Because he singly handedly brought this bad govt. through Sahara Reporters propaganda. That's why

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Jostoman: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Because of the fear fear of the yoruba people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by edoairways: 1:39am On Jun 18, 2020
tipscogreen:

The answer is simple.
Sowore is among the youth who brought this evil call Buhari upon us. Are you telling me that you forget so soon how he carried out propagation through his Sahara Reporters agent the government of GEJ.
Honestly it was terrible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Claims To Be Former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s Side Daughter (video) / BREAKING: Lagos Reopens Churches, Mosques / Some Scorched Earth Policies Against Igbo Nation And How It Backfired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.