Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? (1190 Views)

2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted / Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2020
socialmediaman:

I’m not sure why that word “violence” was mentioned here. These are the different meanings of violence in case you need to change your understanding of it

I understand better now.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Dear OP, we can't waste our VOTES. let those parties swallow their pride, merge and become a THIRD FORCE. Present a vibrant youth and see if we won't vote them. If not, we'll continue voting BETTER old thieves since we refused to have sense

From another perspective you may be right after all.A merger could bring home the trophy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Optional09: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Dear OP, we can't waste our VOTES. let those parties swallow their pride, merge and become a THIRD FORCE. Present a vibrant youth and see if we won't vote them. If not, we'll continue voting BETTER old thieves since we refused to have sense

you know what? shut the fvck up!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by ThatFairGuy: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2020
purelyobjective:

From another perspective you may be right after all.A merger could bring home the trophy.
I want it to work. We're tired of these old men and women in politics. THE YOUTHS NEED TO WAKE. Let those parties be merge as a THIRD FORCE

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Optional09: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Omoyele can't be trusted..his over hyping and inflating figures to blackmail Gej hurt Nigerian youths .

keep quiet, fvcking tribal giant.. there has never been a time we experience any kind of progressive development since since 1972. So you think because GEJ is your tribe man Nigerians should keep their butts on the road side for him.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by tipscogreen: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2020
purelyobjective:
Should I call it mind control or something else, because it is so annoying seeing educated youths vying for Atiku as a possible replacement for Buhari in 2023. Why can't youths think outside the box? Must we recycle old corrupt men only for same people to complain about the government?

Why God,why am I an African?
To be Frank, Sowore don't believe in youth presidency. He only believe on himself. Don't forget he had an option between a youthful GEJ and the aged MB, but he preferred the later.
It unfair for him or anybody to be canvassing for our youth to support him. The proper thing for him and his followers to do is to target our grandmas and grandpas... he supported one of them (buhari) to become our president. I'm sure they will support him to achieve his ambition.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
tipscogreen:

To be Frank, Sowore don't believe in youth presidency. He only believe on himself. Don't forget he had an option between a youthful GEJ and the aged MB, but he preferred the later.
It unfair for him or anybody to be canvassing for our youth to support him. The proper thing for him and his followers to do is to target our grandmas and grandpas... he supported one of them (buhari) to become our president. I'm sure they will support him to achieve his ambition.

Will you go under the sun to still cast your vote for PDP or APC?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Optional09:

keep quiet, fvcking tribal giant.. there has never been a time we experience any kind of progressive development since since 1972. So you think because GEJ is your tribe man Nigerians should keep their butts on the road side for him.

I feel your pain too. I can't seem to understand how strong this mind control is.You vote for the same people then you complain bitterly for 4 years,then you vote them in again,then you complain bitterly again but still won't change how you think.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Alwaysachick: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Charity they say begins at home. His brothers are the controllers of this present administration. They are the ones oppressing him no one else.

Sowore will be heard when the people he voted in leaves power till then, let him reap what he sowed.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by Fidelismaria: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2020

Shout it

Scream it

Regret it

You're still a black man and will always be

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Omoyele Sowore? by purelyobjective: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Look at how PDP and APC dey use us play game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magu: I’ve Not Faced The Panel For Days Or Seen Copy Of Allegations Against Me / Revolution Now Protest In Lagos Amist Independence Day Celebration (video) / Orlu People Behave Yourselves, There's A New COAS In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.