Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) (90531 Views)

Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) / Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by chucklesclothin(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Old news
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Dalil8: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
He even had the guts to unfollow a whole Cristiano Ronaldo

CR7 pls unfollow the idiot back
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by skyfather09(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
I swear this guy get problems... that's why I'm team wizkid for life.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by sesameq: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mr DJ please play me

"Assurance" by Davido Ft Chioma
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
To be frank, one of the most stupid women on earth are Nigerian women, even because of money, you can't tell a man to give you small respect just because of money. Any man who respect and cherish you won't embarrass you in public as a woman. He is always holding her boobs in public like a pervert or playing with it like a bowling.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by ofiko123(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nice one from davido..
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Feggie3: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hia! Nothing Ikpeazu no go see for isolation centre shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Heavensent01(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'm on Instagram but I never follow these celebrities

like seriously what some people do in their daily activities is to study who follow and unfollow? your success dey far o

by the way Igbo don't want Davido to leave Chioma that's he's yet to marry legally but want Peter of Psquare to leave Lola that he legally got married to

when you talk about absurdity, quickly identify second Niger bridge

4 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Franklyspeakin: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
How is this news
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Happyguy201: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
the juju don expire ooh

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thothafx:
When I saw that Chioma's letter earlier this morning the only thing that came to my mind was......
When you are rich enough, no woman will accuse him of home violence. cool
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Iamundisputed:
One thing young ladies must know about guys like Davido, Wizkid and co is that they really don't have the capacity to resist the cookie cos ladies don't allow them rest.

Once a guy is a reigning artiste, with fame, money and good looks, so many ladies, both foreign and local will deliberately throw themselves at them... Free of charge. Unless a lady is willing to be patient like Anne Idibia, stay away from young famous artistes... You can't imagine how many naked pictures they'll be DM'ing these guys on a daily basis. You can't imagine!

You go school
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by boyjo: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ladies, when a guy who is not married to you yet, touches your privates in public, it is not love but disrespect.

No guy who loves you would disrespect you like that in public.
Kissing and all included.

You call it PDA, I call it "he is just using you".

2 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Badboibipo:

You go school

Na me be the school... In fact, school go me. cheesy grin
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Beedude(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Iamundisputed:
One thing young ladies must know about guys like Davido, Wizkid and co is that they really don't have the capacity to resist the cookie cos ladies don't allow them rest.

Once a guy is a reigning artiste, with fame, money and good looks, so many ladies, both foreign and local will deliberately throw themselves at them... Free of charge. Unless a lady is willing to be patient like Anne Idibia, stay away from young famous artistes... You can't imagine how many naked pictures they'll be DM'ing these guys on a daily basis. You can't imagine!
Thats it. Ladies are quick to show u how Davido, Wizkid and co took their Gfs on vacation but don't even know what it's like to date a celeb.
Those guys have numerous babes dying to have a taste of them daily.
No matter how rich, famous or religious u are, u can't live a perfect life without problems.
Every aboki with hin own kettle.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Simplyblog: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Even Ronaldo?
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by CAUSTIC002: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
GeniusWeb:
Free the man, must Chioma name be involved?? He unfollow everybody including all his family, so what's the big deal?? It's just Instagram btw smiley
Too many poke nosing, sick people out here, its sad.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by richiemike(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Something is really not right. I wish them a happy home.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Okay9jahub(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Former snooker star and BBC commentator Willie Thorne has died at the age of 66, says World Snooker.

Thorne was diagnosed with leukaemia in March and was taken to hospital in Spain last week with dangerously low blood pressure.

He retired from professional snooker in 2001 and for many years was a respected BBC commentator.

[url="http://www.okay9jahub.com/2020/06/willie-thorne-snooker-favourite-dies.html"] Continue Reading[/url]
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Coldie(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why the guy no go unfollow everyone else. Burna boy with 4m followers is not following anybody yet nobody complains

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by millionboi(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Eulalia:
Men...
women...
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Crisis that's rocking Davidos is similar to that of APC.
All is domestic violence grin
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by GMBuhari: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
why is unfollowing such a big deal ?
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by stamapro(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
If him like make him uninstall intergram self. Their headache
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by GMBuhari: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
business registration ?
OakConsultNG:
Okay.. interesting.

Meanwhile, in other news, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by millionboi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
onyechez:
To be frank, one of the most stupid women on earth are Nigerian women, even because of money, you can't tell a man to give you small respect just because of money. Any man who respect and cherish you won't embarrass you in public as a woman. He is always holding her boobs in public like a pervert or playing with it like a bowling.
And d stupid chioma will b smilin
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by hgyg: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
7 DAYS: WEBSITE DESIGN VIRTUAL TRAINING. Commencement Date: 26th June-2nd July.| TRAINING METHOD: WhatsApp, Teamviewer/Anydesk| REQUIREMENTS: WhatsApp and System|
For Registration and more details, check my Signature
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by K4daniel: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
But this is too childish..while touching her on this sensitive part and then showing it to the world..I hate this..na somebody pinking now.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
superamoled:
Why did they have to mention Chioma? Why can't they just say he unfollowed everyone
Don't mind the Afonja reporter
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by pacespot(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Just like Beyonce,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.