Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) (90530 Views)

Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) / Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Vulcan24(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
he's a nigga, nothing conventional works with him.... he does his thing by the guycode
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
ddippset:
Davido has made the word "Assurance" a very controversial word.

With all the rumours around the place it's clear that their end is near!

Davido obo. Assurance is sure. grin
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by bukatyne(f): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
boyjo:
Ladies, when a guy who is not married to you yet, touches your privates in public, it is not love but disrespect.

No guy who loves you would disrespect you like that in public.
Kissing and all included.

You call it PDA, I call it "he is just using you".

Married or not.

Light PDA, maybe: Davido's type of heavy petting and all, na.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by friday2011(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
superamoled:
Why did they have to mention Chioma? Why can't they just say he unfollowed everyone

Is chioma not part of them?

Na chioma be selling point now ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
millionboi:
And d stupid chioma will b smilin
Very sad, the saying money can't buy class, I thought it was a lie, I just saw it today. her choice anyway but it is not right.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Equity15(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
including ronaldo?
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Roon9(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Softapplez:
His album is coming out in July, so what do you expect?

All for the album.
Abi is it not Davido again that we know?

Don't believe anything you read, it's all for the album and i am sure he has a track and a video dedicated to Chioma on the album.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

He's the law of power
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by bigtt76(f): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
I hate people sticking out their tongues in photos ....looks nonsensical

boman2014:
Davido has unfollowed everyone on Instagram, including his fiancée, Chioma Rowland following allegations of domestic violence in their home.

For weeks now, rumours have trailed Davido on Twitter and the rumour mongers have been ignored by Davido and Chioma. However, Chioma refused to ignore the rumours about domestic violence in her home so she came out to address it.

Hours after Chioma's statement, Davido unfollowed everyone on Instagram, including Chioma.

https://www.instagram.com/davidoofficial/?hl=en
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Roon9(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Iamundisputed:
One thing young ladies must know about guys like Davido, Wizkid and co is that they really don't have the capacity to resist the cookie cos ladies don't allow them rest.

Once a guy is a reigning artiste, with fame, money and good looks, so many ladies, both foreign and local will deliberately throw themselves at them... Free of charge. Unless a lady is willing to be patient like Anne Idibia, stay away from young famous artistes... You can't imagine how many naked pictures they'll be DM'ing these guys on a daily basis. You can't imagine!

Facts
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by cray91(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Believe any news about davido at your own peril

The guy dey do anything to chase clout

e sha must dey on news for something sha

i like the guy e just funny to me
Softapplez:

All for the album.

Don't believe anything you read, it's all for the album and i am sure he has a track and a video dedicated to Chioma on the album.

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by BotherMleeper(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Serves the dumb girl right

How she believes a very young and immature kid with fame and money and a sordid history of baby mamaism will settle down with her is beyond me.

This guy is at the prime of his life, and he gets all kinds of girls throwing themselves at him. How many do you think he can honestly resist?

Money and fame combined with lack of maturity leads to sex or drugs...

Perhaps now she'll sort her life out and go back to school and make something of herself beyond a bed warmer for a spoilt brat.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by putin2: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol Chioma and Davido is fine,no cause for alarm
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Their headache. Meanwhile sub your dstv and gotv and contact us for any issues.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by stasius: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
He wants to be like BEYONCE and EMINEM.

Check out @beyonce and @eminem. They are following nobody.

So it is normal. No big deal.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Ade457(f): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
There problem.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by PapaZeus(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Softapplez:

All for the album.

Caligula
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by NigeriaB(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Softapplez:

All for the album.

The peaky blinders.....I love that movie
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by victorian(f): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Iamundisputed:
One thing young ladies must know about guys like Davido, Wizkid and co is that they really don't have the capacity to resist the cookie cos ladies don't allow them rest.

Once a guy is a reigning artiste, with fame, money and good looks, so many ladies, both foreign and local will deliberately throw themselves at them... Free of charge. Unless a lady is willing to be patient like Anne Idibia, stay away from young famous artistes... You can't imagine how many naked pictures they'll be DM'ing these guys on a daily basis. You can't imagine!

One secret about having complete peace and inner freedom is: don't eat everything or everyone that throws themselves at you, either because of fame, wealth, looks or beauty.

If a rich man or rich lady who has it all, can resist everything that walks or seeks for them to come and taste and fuc.K then such a person has attained total peace and inner freedom.

It's very tempting when drop dead sexy ladies throw themselves at Davido and all other rich guys out there, in fact it's so sweet to taste all of them if u have the strength and money to splash around but remember a time will. Come they will suck u In and leave u overwhelmed and tired.
Davido is tired that's why he's cut off everyone and changed his number. He's so tired of it all.

I've been there before. Money, fame, coupled with good looks brings all. Sort of temptations, u honestly don't want to have anything to do with. But they are so tempting and delicious.
Fine cute bearded guys no dey use eyes sight wealthy Ladies. They full ground remain. But discipline is what keeps one going

Thank God I've changed.

At the end is all Vanity, upon vanity.

Women will everly throw themselves at him till he either becomes broke or something bad happens. But God forbid. And the other hand such is life.

Likewise Linda ikeji, guys throw themselves at her cause of her wealth and money on daily basis .
It's all part of life

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by SmartchildTutor: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
boman2014:
Davido has unfollowed everyone on Instagram, including his fiancée, Chioma Rowland following allegations of domestic violence in their home.

For weeks now, rumours have trailed Davido on Twitter and the rumour mongers have been ignored by Davido and Chioma. However, Chioma refused to ignore the rumours about domestic violence in her home so she came out to address it.

Hours after Chioma's statement, Davido unfollowed everyone on Instagram, including Chioma.

https://www.instagram.com/davidoofficial/?hl=en
As long as he's still following her in the other room, no fhawk given.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Gbagbuo247: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Softapplez:

All for the album.

Don’t leave me !!
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by boyjo: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Married or not.

Light PDA, maybe: Davido's type of heavy petting and all, na.
Lol, okay.
What then constitutes "light PDA"? smiley
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by princety24(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
please Let's join in the fight against Corona virus..���� Thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcdRFeP2eI
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by bukatyne(f): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
boyjo:

Lol, okay.
What then constitutes "light PDA"? smiley

A peck/kiss, holding hands, hands on the waist, shoulders etc.

Something that does not offend our sensibilities.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Obidiugwu: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oh my goodness...
Dm us for directing of your musical video shoot at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by boyjo: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
bukatyne:

A peck/kiss, holding hands, hands on the waist, shoulders etc.

Something that does not offend our sensibilities.
Oh yes peck, of course I gree with these.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Let onyi22 cash you.
Bikonu I no dey oo.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Slurity(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
superamoled:
Why did they have to mention Chioma? Why can't they just say he unfollowed everyone
To make people like me read the news

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
So? undecided
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Queenjuliette(f): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
At this point Davido should consider having reality TV show, a lot of people are more interested about his life than any other celebrity in Nigeria. He should not worry about content cos his name alone will do numbers.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Asu015(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Guess what

We don't Give a Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.