Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days (18991 Views)

"Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu / LG Poll: 15 Political Parties To Contest In Lagos Local Government Election / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by Divinenwa: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
wink2015:
IT IS UNREASONABLE for INEC to fix election primaries for within 10 days given the APC CRISIS and the coronavirus pandemic.

IS INEC encouraging election violence in Nigeria.

They should hold their peace and allow the crisis engulfing the Apc including others to cool down.

MAHMOOD YAKUBU is acting suspiciously.

MORE TIME should be given to Obaseki because of the unfortunate situation he had with the national leadership of his party.

ELECTORAL BODIES should not play the role of CRISIS BOASTERs !

Let more time be given to the parties.

INEC can start with the Ondo state primaries and leave that of Edo state to cool down.

The time table was given before their crisis begin

1 Like

Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by Emma1Oj(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thisis2raw:
Nigeria has never been on a confuse state like this before.
Indeed there is CHANGE
my broda I tire o..even rain self confuse. imaging it was raining heavily this monin opposite my house,so close o. n it didn't get to my house , I den begin to wonder watin dey happen..

1 Like

Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by moderatedguy: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jack500:

U need sense, the same obaseki u are praising now, has gone to Bourdilon to prostrate at the beginning of all these crises
Were u there...did u see him postrate ehn ..,... Oshiomhole t...ug
Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by Lamilo99: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
INEC is taking sides in the Edo crisis
I dont think so .....but believe me obaseki will definitely win ..
Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by Lamilo99: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
May God see them through...pls I want to leave Nigeria who will buy my nationality card ..
Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by Bighead9: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
seanfer:
Obaseki please don't disappoint your online voters.. Which party logo are we clicking on our phones?

See finishing.

Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by henrycloud: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Inec chairman's name always look to me like Prof. Manhood
Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by duwdu: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
seanfer:
Obaseki please don't disappoint your online voters.. Which party logo are we clicking on our phones?

Epic. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by tradetips: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why
Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by Cromagnon: 5:05am On Jun 18, 2020
TransflectTP:
Obaseki is going to do everything to win that election. It's unfortunate election in Nigeria is not allowed to be decided by the electorate.

The world of transport in and outside Lagos is ours. Whenever you deal with us, you get a different experience entirely. Our rates are topnotch in the industry. At Transflect Transport, We operate on customer - friendly platform. Contact us for all your car hiring and bike delivery services in and outside Lagos.

Phone: 0810*3003*638
who will now vote in D day. Electorate are the final arbiter Mr Man. Who stopped you from joining apc to become delegate to decide? Lazy toot dem
Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by TransflectTP(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Cromagnon:
who will now vote in D day. Electorate are the final arbiter Mr Man. Who stopped you from joining apc to become delegate to decide? Lazy toot dem

Are you a Nigerian? Do you have an in-depth knowledge of how election is being run in the country? Mr. Man, voting by electorate is just for show off. Real election is in INEC office and by party supremacy.

1 Like

Re: Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days by Cromagnon: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
have you ever joined a party
i have aand i am telling you they beg for votes
why will you beg if you don't need something
you cowards are talking theory from the safety of keyboard
meanwhile men are voting
TransflectTP:

Are you a Nigerian? Do you have an in-depth knowledge of how election is being run in the country? Mr. Man, voting by electorate is just for show off. Real election is in INEC office and by party supremacy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Ways May Lead To Tribal, Set South West On Fire - NANS Cautions Igboho / Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria / Peter Obi Spends Christmas With IDPs In Benue And Christians In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.