Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) (6500 Views)

Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) by wonder233: 5:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Yoruba spineless stooge spotted
techmo:
cool

people mumu sha... what on that award plaque suggest it is a Tailoring Award

1986 everyone knew Oshiomhole had already gained rank at Textile Mills in Kaduna and was a strong NLC member

Tailors are not allowed in NLC then, tailors have their group known as Trade Union of Nigeria

Instead of Dunce Obaseki and Shuab to get serious before their 10 days primaries window elapse , they are digging old pictures

Shuab as a leader of the Nigerian Students, went to present an award to NLC oshiomole in his seating room, now this same small child shuab that oshiomole made is now betraying oshiomole while fools hail him

Re: Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) by Clevite(m): 5:34am On Jun 18, 2020
How old is Philip Shaibu himself that he would be presenting an award to someone in 1986. Philip himself was born in 1969 and by 1986 he was just about 17-year old teenager still in a Secondary School trying to find his feet.

According to his biography on wikipedia, Philip Shaibu had his early education at St. Augustine Primary School, Tundu Wada Kaduna but finished at L.E.A Primary School Barnawa, Kaduna State where he obtained the First School Leaving Certificate, Shaibu subsequently earned his West African Senior School Certificate in 1989 after attending Saudana Memorial Secondary School, Kawo Kaduna. Comrade Shaibu received a Bachelor of Science degree (Honours) in Accounting from the University of Jos in 2000

Politics can really make some people go to a ridiculously low level of insanity in trying to discredit their perceived political foe. This is what I have seen happen here.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) by Xisnin(m): 5:39am On Jun 18, 2020
What's wrong with being a tailor?
Re: Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 5:45am On Jun 18, 2020
if this is true then Oshiomole should be use as reference to not giving up. I'm inspired with this photo and his political story

I would love to studied how he was able to pull through all this challenges and his political journey. except his godfather act, this is someone worthy of taking as political mentor

I'm inspired
Re: Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) by SalemCiti: 5:59am On Jun 18, 2020
Clevite:
How old is Philip Shaibu himself that he would be presenting an award to someone in 1986. Philip himself was born in 1969 and by 1986 he was just about 17-year old teenager still in a Secondary School trying to find his feet.

According to his biography on wikipedia, Philip Shaibu had his early education at St. Augustine Primary School, Tundu Wada Kaduna but finished at L.E.A Primary School Barnawa, Kaduna State where he obtained the First School Leaving Certificate, Shaibu subsequently earned his West African Senior School Certificate in 1989 after attending Saudana Memorial Secondary School, Kawo Kaduna. Comrade Shaibu received a Bachelor of Science degree (Honours) in Accounting from the University of Jos in 2000

Politics can really make some people go to a ridiculously low level of insanity in trying to discredit their perceived political foe. This is what I have seen happen here.

Thumbs up for you, Bros! You really bursted the lie.
What I see in this picture is the story of a man who was already an achiever making a mark in the world of labour unionism to the delight of some young fellows who saw in him a role model and then came to present an award to him for being an inspiration to them.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) by JimmyDarmody: 6:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Same ol pack of wolves been ruling us since 1960s angry
Re: Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) by opribo(m): 6:12am On Jun 18, 2020
This guy is a carton man, imagine the kind of award he receieved. A local champion, how on earth dod he manage to be in the limelight.

No wonder APC was preparing for war so they brought in sura de tailor, certificate forgers, ex convicts and area boys to scatter Nigeria should they lose.
Re: Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) by Owologbo(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2020
techmo:
cool

people mumu sha... what on that award plaque suggest it is a Tailoring Award

1986 everyone knew Oshiomhole had already gained rank at Textile Mills in Kaduna and was a strong NLC member

Tailors are not allowed in NLC then, tailors have their group known as Trade Union of Nigeria

Instead of Dunce Obaseki and Shuab to get serious before their 10 days primaries window elapse , they are digging old pictures

Shuab as a leader of the Nigerian Students, went to present an award to NLC oshiomole in his seating room, now this same small child shuab that oshiomole made is now betraying oshiomole while fools hail him

stop this nonsense already. Oshomole is a tailor (OBIOMA). He doesn't he doesn't have any certificate (even the primary School 1 is questionable). Almost all Edo people know this.
Re: Oshiomole Receives Best Tailor Award In 1986 (Throwback Photo) by alezzy13: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
That cannot be oshiomole in 1986.

I wonder how people believe this trash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu / Jos North Re-run: INEC Suspends Electoral Officer Over Missing Ballot Papers / Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM In Harare, Zimbabwe (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.