Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Mechanic Drove Client's Car To His Girlfriend’s House Then Something Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mechanic Drove Client's Car To His Girlfriend’s House Then Something Happened (1372 Views)

Something Happened in my house recently / Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanic Drove Client's Car To His Girlfriend’s House Then Something Happened by Naijapeeps: 12:31am On Jun 18, 2020
It has been reported that a mechanic has landed himself into trouble, after he was given car to repair by his customer due to the fact that the car developed fault.

After the mechanic finished repairing the car, he drove the car to his girlfriend’s place to meet her. He parked the car under a tree close to his girlfriend’s house, and while he was away, heavy wind blew and fell the tree on the two vehicles parked beside it, of which the mechanic customer’s Jeep was among the two vehicles that the tree fell on.

The tweet which was tweeted by @tholuinspire and was retweeted by Gidi Traffic, made it known that the owner of the car wanted to take in for an important business meeting, before it was destroyed by the tree that fell on it.

See pictures at

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/man-gave-mechanic-his-car-to-repair-he-drove-the-car-to-his-girlfriends-house-then-this-happened/

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mechanic Drove Client's Car To His Girlfriend’s House Then Something Happened by mignone(f): 12:35am On Jun 18, 2020
He wanted to go and show-off, let him continue from where he stopped.
Re: Mechanic Drove Client's Car To His Girlfriend’s House Then Something Happened by khengxlei(m): 1:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Village pipu grin
Re: Mechanic Drove Client's Car To His Girlfriend’s House Then Something Happened by Olabode971(f): 1:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Gbese ree ooo; O yi bi tyre.. by lil kesh; a.k.a Mr Yagi level... (Beckoning at Oga Mecho)

Re: Mechanic Drove Client's Car To His Girlfriend’s House Then Something Happened by ettaetta(m): 1:42am On Jun 18, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Mechanic Drove Client's Car To His Girlfriend’s House Then Something Happened by Freelane33(m): 5:15am On Jun 18, 2020
Na the case we Dey settle grin since morning
Re: Mechanic Drove Client's Car To His Girlfriend’s House Then Something Happened by SavageResponse(m): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Naijapeeps:
It has been reported that a mechanic has landed himself into trouble, after he was given car to repair by his customer due to the fact that the car developed fault.

After the mechanic finished repairing the car, he drove the car to his girlfriend’s place to meet her. He parked the car under a tree close to his girlfriend’s house, and while he was away, heavy wind blew and fell the tree on the two vehicles parked beside it, of which the mechanic customer’s Jeep was among the two vehicles that the tree fell on.

The tweet which was tweeted by @tholuinspire and was retweeted by Gidi Traffic, made it known that the owner of the car wanted to take in for an important business meeting, before it was destroyed by the tree that fell on it.

See pictures at

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/man-gave-mechanic-his-car-to-repair-he-drove-the-car-to-his-girlfriends-house-then-this-happened/

Bloody liars, it was not a mechanic who drove that car to the place angry

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mechanic Drove Client's Car To His Girlfriend’s House Then Something Happened by marshalcarter: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Na dis kyn matter dem suppose dey settle grin

(1) (Reply)

Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry / Doggy Sex: The Best Sex Position To Reach Orgasm / Can You Marry Ur Girlfriend(s) Who have Had Abortions 4 U In The Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.