Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

“am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” (1210 Views)

How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” by Mosesanthony678: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2020
A 44-year-old man from Ini Local government area of Akwa Ibom state who has been allegedly defiling his daughter has revealed that he sees nothing wrong with having carnal knowledge with his biological daughter.watch video
According to the Emmanuel Udoh who was arrested after defiling his daughter in their residence, at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran, Lagos state,See full pictures..... click to watch video
https://titianslord..com/2020/06/am-in-love-with-my-daughter-she-doesnt.html

Re: “am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Madness pure and simple.
Re: “am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” by Ifabernard(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
I dont hav anything to comment
Re: “am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” by Mosesanthony678: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: “am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” by lyndaway(f): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
This man is sick someone please call 911
Re: “am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chai see lie cheesy

That picture is from a leaked a sex video in ghana
Re: “am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
If they give birth to one hand one eyes now they will say it is Gods fault .m most people don't know the issue behind procreation, they think it is just something you can do any how. I just pray we don't create a mutant deformed useless race of human beings

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of The Name Prick(prique) / To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women / My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.