Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? (3334 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / 14 Ways Couple Can Device To Feel More Connected To Eachother / What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Light78: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
I had attended series of weddings and I would tell that I had seen many whisper to each other during their wedding in the reception hall.

I keep wondering what they whisper to one another. So what do you guys think they tell each other.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin

Groom; see your uncle Seun Osewa's head like Alligator own
Bride: c'ommon , that's not fair undecided

*Groom chuckles*

Bride : damn!!! so this witch is here as well

Groom : which one?

Bride: Ishilove

Groom: huh, where is she?

Bride : see her over there na ,far left.......munching on God knows what like a hungry she-goat

Groom: oh my gosh! Na Tru o, see her mumu makeup sef.

*Both grins*

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Kylekent59: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
shocked

They gossip about those who spray money and those that don't.

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Kylekent59: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
shocked

They gossip about those who spray money and those that don't.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by donbachi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
"i go knack u jagaz today".

4 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by kings59: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
See as these stingy people dey finish our rice, no be say dem put something for envelope oooo..

3 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Mynd44: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wa fe ku laleyi

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by ukaface(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
' this is getting tiring'
' I think I'm getting h.orny'
' let's leave already'

....maybe....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by rosy1992(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Prayer points for the vigil.

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Skmoda360(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
I go scatter your punna tonight....I will turn your dick to mic tonight undecided

No be me talk am ooo....

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Amotolongbo(f): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Light78:
I had attended series of weddings and I would tell that I had seen many whisper to each other during their wedding in the reception hall.

I keep wondering what they whisper to one another. So what do you guys think they tell each other.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
You could have gone to ask them what they were whispering to each other

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by federal9: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Man : I can't wait to drill your borehole tonight

Woman: Please don't kill me ooo, I am tired.
Man: I don finally buy your pussy
Woman: But na small small
Man: No more excuse on period...
Woman: Sobbing....

11 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
"Have you taken your original WAEC certificate?" is what they whispered to each other.

Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Samfloxin(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
ukaface:
' this is getting tiring' ' I think I'm getting h.orny' ' let's leave already'
....maybe....
Miss Hot
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Samfloxin(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
" that man in blue senator dress is my uncle that didn't want to help me"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by chiiraq802(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sumtin like...

Groom: Honey! Honey!! Honey !!!

Bride : What??

Groom : Your "Kpekus" go hear am dis nite

Bride : Ahhhhhhh!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by offset67(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
angry

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by mhizoma(f): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
man- honey see that guy owing me he's even eating the second plate wife- see that girl that likes gossiping. see her make up

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by paulolee(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
them de gossip the people and thier character na..
man- baby oo, see that mr chukwuma wey say him go support and surprise me today, him jus sit down de chop and never spray oo
wife- jus leave am..if e no spray anything for all that food wey e chop, the food go purge am

2 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by oluwaseyi0: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
They are probably on the stage, with all eyes on them and music/noise blasting from all angles, talking into each other ear is their best form of communication

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by omoburuku: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Typing....
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Alwaysachick: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Noise
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by GeneralPula: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
I no Dey go wedding.. I no no why..
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by kiddkash(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
I go wound your kpomo this night

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by terrezo2002(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
They must tell themselves something. They can't just sit and be watching. They discuss mostly about the guests.
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by adedayoa2(f): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gossipping
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Bigbishung(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
What's this one doing here

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Okoroawusa: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mynd44:
Wa fe ku laleyi
Mynd my Oga....e don tey wey I see your comment on a thread.

How is it going my man?
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
I can't wait to whisper in my husband's ear too. smiley
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by mbanefoeze(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
How much did you spend throughout the wedding
Husband;;: it's None of ur business
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? by sacajawea: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
rosy1992:
Prayer points for the vigil.
What Vigil? Rosy you and My Mentor Mynd Just fall my Hand. I thought you were both Responsible Upright People SMH

Why is everyone on this thread so unserious By the Way? WTH!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) / Holier Than Thous Should Think This Over & Over Again(pics) / Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.