Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet (2637 Views)

Bolton Sheds Light On Why Putin Didn't Invade Ukraine Under Trump / Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by etokhana: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
U.S. President Donald Trump has come out furious against John Bolton, his former national security adviser, who has published a tell-all book on Trump’s presidency.

In a tweet on Thursday, Trump delivered a powerful punch, denigrating Bolton as ‘wacko, liar, disgruntled boring fool and clueless”

In another retweet, Trump described Bolton as ‘incompetent’, who was also fired by former U.S. President George Bush.

That makes three dismissals by three presidents for Bolton.

John Bolton, his book and Trump

This was because days ago, Trump had also said he and Barack Obama shared the firing of Bolton in common.

Bolton provoked Trump’s latest reaction after excerpts of his tell-all book, were published.

An excerpt from the explosive book, titled “In the Room Where It Happened” published Wednesday by New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post said Trump pleaded with China’s leader Xi Jinping for help to win re-election in November.

Trump met with Xi at a summit in Osaka last June when he “stunningly turned the conversation to the US presidential election, alluding to China’s economic capability to affect the ongoing campaigns, pleading with Xi to ensure he’d win,” Bolton claims in his upcoming tell-all.

Bolton writes that Trump stressed the importance of America’s farmers and how “increased Chinese purchases of soybeans and wheat” could impact the electoral outcome in the United States.

Bolton said the conversation turned back to the trade deal, and Trump “proposed that for the remaining $350 billion of trade imbalances (by Trump’s arithmetic), the US would not impose tariffs, but he again returned to importuning Xi to buy as many American farm products as China could.”

Bolton has thus raised a fresh quid pro quo scandal involving Donald Trump.

Trump had barred Bolton from testifying during his impeachment over another quid pro quo with Ukrainian leader, Volodymyr Zelensky.

He wanted Ukraine to probe Joe Biden and his son in exchange for a $400million U.S. aid.

Biden is now Trump’s Democratic opponent in the November election.

Trump’s White House has also filed a suit to stop the release of the book.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/06/18/trump-destroys-john-bolton-in-one-tweet/

1 Share

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by etokhana: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
.............another

Bolton’s book, which is getting terrible reviews, is a compilation of lies and made up stories, all intended to make me look bad. Many of the ridiculous statements he attributes to me were never made, pure fiction. Just trying to get even for firing him like the sick puppy he is!

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Damnnn Nigarrrrr
John bolton is a big time idiot, how much was he paid for this smear campaign against trump the choosen one?
Even if trump asks for help from XI and putin, is it in any way his business?
I blame trump for employing him as NSA in the first place, i wonder the kind of advice he's been dishing out.
But Trump's reply sha!

6 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
No nonsense Trump!

He singlehandedly sponsored himself to presidency.

Reason he can't take shitt lying down

6 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by seanfer(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
It's funny when my fellow Nigerians Clap and defend Donald Trump , Let us Imagine this tweet is from President Buhari. All hell will let loose with different name calling.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:
It's funny when my fellow Nigerians Clap and defend Donald Trump , Let us Imagine this tweet is from President Buhari. All hell will let loose with different name calling.
Buhari can never make this kind of tweet na, can he even compose a simple and correct sentence?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by Ojiofor: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

As If your lifeless president knows how to tweet.Mitcheew.

11 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Michael Bolton I know.
John Bolton I don't know.
The other ton I know that bear John is John Dalton

1 Like

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by dulux07(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
This man doesn't even know he is president. Lacks the quality of a leader lipsrsealed. He has forgotten he would leave that position very soon

3 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by Righteousness89(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
From the Look of things, President Donald John Trump might be the " LAST TRUMP" the Holy Bible talked about

Don't be Caught Unawares!
Don't be carried away by events!

Dust yourself,
Ensure you repent
Ensure your oil is enough!

Anytime! Anyday! We are Getting out of here!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by haconjy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

The worst is that 1, #Buhari can never construct a sentence on this for even though he's right/ correct or wrong. But Trump! I mean Trump whom death is better than life Buhari.

Either you like it or not, he remains most love President by Christian and American.

1 Like

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by VirginFinder: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
From the Llook of things, President Donald John Trump might be the " LAST TRUMP" the Holy Bible talked about

Don't be Ccaught Uunawares!

Dust yourself,
Ensure you repent

Anytime! Anyday! We are Ggetting out of here!
Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by RenaissanceGuy: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
The number of scandals Donald is embroiled in is quite disturbing. He obviously doesn't subscribe to any moral politicking that America is known for.
Richard Nixon had to resign for this kind of behaviour - just one.

7 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by punisha: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
shocked
Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by Subduer: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Don J Trump you're too much, & God is with you..
Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by gungab(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Trump again
Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
This Trump boy no get joy.
Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by Danny50: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
God is with you trumph and nobody i mean nobody can be against you even if they gather they will surely scater.
Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by PremierGuy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Trump is a very bitter person...no joy at all...He claims he employs the best people, yet when these people leave their post...They seem to write memos about Trump which highlights his lack of presidential incapabilities...

7 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 19, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Damnnn Nigarrrrr
John bolton is a big time idiot, how much was he paid for this smear campaign against trump the choosen one?
Even if trump asks for help from XI and putin, is it in any way his business?
I blame trump for employing him as NSA in the first place, i wonder the kind of advice he's been dishing out.
But Trump's reply sha!

if you know the gravity of what Trump is asking you will not say what you just did
basically that means that whichever nation any american politician gets help from can definitely expect something back...Now imagine if that nation is Saudi Arabia who we all know would have sharia anywhere...you just dont get it...This is not about Trump but about the sovereignty of the Nation...
Trump will not rule forever and hopefully who ever comes after him does not really take liberties into his/her hands

2 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 19, 2020
and PS...all these people that Trump is busy denying and calling names after hiring and firing them....what does that say about his judgement and also..Bolton has been a republican longer than Trump would ever dream of and although i do not like bolton, I sure know he is not one hack republican

1 Like

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by michlins(m): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2020
It's funny how someone in Nigeria will stand up for Trump but people in his inner caucus are speaking otherwise.

Trump is choosing his fights badly. He should highlight his achievements and not drag his former appointees. If you say they are bad, that shows you're incompetent by appointing them first.

These guys were with you and they know and did the dirty deals with you so don't fight them if you want to survive

4 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by michlins(m): 6:13am On Jun 19, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
No nonsense Trump!

no single person can sponsor himself in America. Even Michael Bloomberg who's many times richer than Trump couldn't win the Democrats primary with all his money and help.

People think Nigeria politics is about money and compromise and that's because they never understood the American politics. There are legal bribe facilitators called lobbyists. They collect bribe from private individuals and then sponsor a candidate with the bribes in exchange for a favorable policies and stuff.

Forget sha

3 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by JimmyDarmody: 6:18am On Jun 19, 2020
No nonsense president.

He got all the attributes of a great king. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by Jimi24: 6:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Trump is too ignorant, unintellectual and lacking the brain power and sophistication that the office demands. The man is a misfit.
Mathis, Bolton, Scaramuchi, Kelly,.. they don't get more right wing and Republican than that and they all say Trump is a local, duncy and corrupt dummy.
At what point do you stop deceiving yourself and face the facts about this guy.
This was not Obama talking, these were appointees of Trump himself

5 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by phemmyfour: 7:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Twirrer president trump
Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by Olominira(m): 3:41am On Jun 20, 2020
michlins:
no single person can sponsor himself in America. Even Michael Bloomberg who's many times richer than Trump couldn't win the Democrats primary with all his money and help.

People think Nigeria politics is about money and compromise and that's because they never understood the American politics. There are legal bribe facilitators called lobbyists. They collect bribe from private individuals and then sponsor a candidate with the bribes in exchange for a favorable policies and stuff.

Forget sha
Hmm, you're very smart sir. You understand the system perfectly. The corruption is America is second to none, they simply call bribery lobby. This lobby thing is also a common practice in court cases.
Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by salford1: 5:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Birds of a feather. Wacko hired a wacko like him.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by sunboy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
No nonsense Trump!

Fact checking; He doesn’t sponsored himself to presidency, donations are accepted infact (must)!

This is not Nigerian election campaign where politicians borrow money from bank to campaign
Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by sunboy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
michlins:

Forget sha

You nailed it!

In Africa, the correct word for lobbying = bribery!!!
Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by haffaze777(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2020
seanfer:

What do u expect from wasted generation?quote me negatively and die

1 Like

Re: Trump Destroys John Bolton In One Tweet by haffaze777(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
From the Look of things, President Donald John Trump might be the " LAST TRUMP" the Holy Bible talked about

Don't be Caught Unawares!

Dust yourself,
Ensure you repent

Anytime! Anyday! We are Getting out of here!

if Donald trump is truly d last trump holy bible talked about,I'm sorry to say it is safe to call it unholy bible because even satan is more friendly than Donald trump

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Top 10 Most Surprising Things Banned In China And Reasons For Their Ban / Iran WARNS Israel - “Any More War Crimes And We Will Intervene” / U.S Secret Service Scandal: PHOTOS Of The Alleged Hooker. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.