Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum (24258 Views)

Tin-can Port Is Collapsing, Says NPA / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by BigBabyJesus: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
janedonez:
Don't worry. What will happen in the days ahead will shock Nigerians

Nothing these band of thieves have done can shock me anymore.

They have lied, slandered, killed and looted us dry.

What again will be revealed that will surprise me?
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
before 2023 there will be no APC. only Afonja think otherwise

4 Likes

Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by mikelduke: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Make money by watching videos you don't have to pay any money. Try it out !

https://ifvideon.host/495050740428269/
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by VirginFinder: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Organ Ttransplant needed!

grin grin grin
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by lebienconnu: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
I expected this
The worst has not come
When Buhari tenure expires he will retire from active politics
Then the worst shall come
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Charly68: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
May be the law of Kama has come to visit APC like it did to PDP and they are yet to recover from their wounds

1 Like

Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Somodooo: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Apc die die die die die die

2 Likes

Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by BigBabyJesus: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
lebienconnu:
I expected this
The worst has not come
When Buhari tenure expires he will retire from active politics
Then the worst shall come

He retired from active politics on May 29, 2015.

Buhari no send these blood politicians.

He used them to get to power and that's it.
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by emmanuelbrown26: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
No bi only party go die, na all of una and people wey ot una, together with afonjas (some)
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by dozymars(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
That is what the people want.
It should collapse and Scatter, No peace for the wicked.
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Staro: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good for Nigeria
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by freeze001(f): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Let us keep watching the movie as it unfolds...political drama and intrigues in this country is just tiring!
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Brushstrokes20: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Awesome!
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by mauchiz: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
That was how Apc scattered Nigeria, the evil that men do live within them, they shall reap all the good and bad they sowed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Talkingoil(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Says we have no leader
Calls for NEC meeting

https://www.thecable.ng/our-party-is-collapsing-dg-of-apc-govs-forum-calls-for-nec-meeting-over-crisis/

Noooo, it is not collapsing o, it is gathering more influence and increasing in number
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by mrkings84(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Says we have no leader
Calls for NEC meeting

https://www.thecable.ng/our-party-is-collapsing-dg-of-apc-govs-forum-calls-for-nec-meeting-over-crisis/

I think a law that won't allow politicians to be jumping from one party to the other should be passed. If this APC of a party that has caused Nigerians so much pains and setback collapse today, all these evil politicians will all jump to another party overnight and continue their evil doing.
That is not healthy for our democracy.

2 Likes

Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by BigBashiru: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
mrkings84:

I think a law that won't allow politicians to be jumping from one party to the other should be passed. If this APC of a party that has caused Nigerians so much pains and setback collapse today, all these evil politicians will all jump to another party overnight and continue their evil doing.
That is not healthy for our democracy.

Which "our"? The culture in Nigeria is me me me. No "our" or collective thinking. It's not healthy for democracy and it's benefits to ME.
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Your party shall definitely collapse and you'all shall pay for the sufferings you've made nigerians go thru!

Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by wacoj(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu's prediction coming to pass fast...

Its Alright!
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by SaintNegro77: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Atanuje(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Says we have no leader
Calls for NEC meeting

The death of APC BEGAN AFTER THEY SELECTED YAHAYA BELLO TO CONTEST FOR ELECTION

2 Likes

Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Biglittlelois(f): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
LordKO:
We still have a very long way to go before we can entrench true democracy in the country because quasi-democracy is what we have in place at the moment.

I'm really pissed at you, but it's ok.
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by asobo: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
APC must collapse for Nigeria to rise again.
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Tilykay(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=BigBabyJesus post=90810188][/quote] who be this guy, you too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by LordKO(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I'm really pissed at you, but it's ok.

Why?
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by lagdmark(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
Buhari is either dead or better off dead

What of Osinbanjo?

Where is he?

Why is he behaving as if the VP is an Ababoku position?
Buhari is not dead. Buhari scammed APC and got his 8 years intact.
Buhari knows APC will not last, the grandpa is just waiting patiently for his retirement.
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Risentouch(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
I laugh in my mother tongue
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
No party last for ever. A lot of parties have come and gone so APC will not be excepted
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by jayaim: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
As long as those that seek political office just go there for the sake of let me pack money for me & my people, democracy will keep robbing it in Africans faces. No morales, no respect for the rule of law. A very useless system
Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by foreshore(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Says we have no leader
Calls for NEC meeting

Before nko! Association of Party in Confusion - APC

2 Likes

Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by Biglittlelois(f): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
LordKO:

Why?

You know why.

1 Like

Re: 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum by LordKO(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You know why.

Henceforth, I've taken it as a responsibility to fashion you the way I want you to be - decorum is your portion. LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu / Aketi: It Was Delightful To Receive Tinubu / “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.