Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Dr. Abasiono Okon Provide Shelter For Less Previllege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Abasiono Okon Provide Shelter For Less Previllege (288 Views)

Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Abasiono Okon Provide Shelter For Less Previllege by Donregend(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dr. Abasiono Okon again!

PROVISION OF SHELTER FOR MR. UMOH USUA UDO.

It's no more News that it's Only Dr Abasiono Okon that God Sent to Ikono To Restore the lost Glory of the Land.

There are Political Office Holders, Business men, Political Appiontees, Media Aids,... etc who ignored the Story of Mr Umoh. Because he's a Nobody. If he was one, Millions would have fallen on him. Forgetting That there are People in Ikono Living Below Poverty Level. That is Extreme Poverty, That Needs Attention.

But Dr Abasiono Okon Responded Immediately He Got the News. That was 3 minutes after I made Early hours of Tuesday 16 June 2020.
The Whole Ndiya Ward 8 got Shocked when A Team Of Abaringo Nig.Limited Arrived Ikot Akpa Edok Today Wednesday 17 June 2020 and Kick Off The Project with Immediately Effect.

God Has Bless You Already Sir.
My Prayer is That God Should Continue to Keep you at the Top. And Grant Your Heart Desires. Amen.
Evil Eyes will Never Ever See you in this World.

Mr Umoh is Greatfull For This Humanitarian Service.
Please Brother's and Sisters, Help me Thank Dr Abasiono Okon. Where ever you see him.
This is Practical Christianity.

#GodBlessAbasiono
#GodBlessAbaringoNigLimited
#Ikono4Abasiono2023

Re: Dr. Abasiono Okon Provide Shelter For Less Previllege by Blackmann001: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
.. What is he contesting..?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING:- Kogi Lawmaker, John Abah, Is Dead / Opinion:If A Money Making Scheme Like MMM Comes Back Will You Invest Money in It / Edo 2020: Between Party Supremacy And Tax Collectors, Santa Claus Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.