Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day (4029 Views)

Signs Of The End Times / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2011
^^^^
batman movies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I laff in swahili
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Joagbaje(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
The rapture is different from the second coming. Jesus talked about the second coming to the Jews as though there is no in between event as the rapture . Because he was dealing with Jews and the rapture is not for them but for the church.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

The rapture is different from the second coming. Jesus talked about the second coming to the Jews as though there is no in between event as the rapture . Because he was dealing with Jews and the rapture is not for them but for the church.

please can you expatiate on your statement?
you don't believe in the rapture?
granted that word RAPTURE is not in the bible

but heres what I believe quoted from 1st Thessalonians 4:16-17

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (New International Version, ©2011)

16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, [size=8pt][size=8pt]we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air[/size][/size]. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

is that what you mean by the 2nd coming?
Thanks in advance
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2011
  LUKE 21: 25“There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,

26men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
27“Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory.

28“But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Joagbaje(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2011
I believe in the rapture . But the rapture is different from the second coming of christ. The rapture of the church is not in the Jewish end time calendar. Because it's a gentile church. Jesus will not come down at the rapture of the church. He will appear briefly in the air and there will be a disappearance of all christians from the earth. The rapture will take place just before the 7 years tribulation . There is indication of a tribulation rapture also which will be Jewish . The 144,000 that will be sealed from the 12 tribes of isreal.( the man child) .the second coming of christ will be at the end of the 7 year great tribulation , this time, Jesus will come done to the earth. But at the rapture , he won't come down to the earth.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Ant1031: 2:21pm On May 20, 2011
So tomorrow is the day,
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2011
Guys, I have exciting news JEGA has postponed the Rapture indefinitely Yipeee! Rapture preachers !!! you can suck my salty monkey-balls grin grin grin
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 10:11am On May 23, 2011
I am so sad right now
but life goes on
and pls dont rub it in,
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Pennywise(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2011
^^^The prediction didnt have to come true for everyone. You could have made it come true for your self esp when it seemed things were not happening your way
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by KunleOshob(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2011
@21-05-2011

What is making you sad? You still have the option of making the world a better place by committing suicide na!
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Jenwitemi(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2011
Or taking his/her own life to end the misery. What is the point in going through life with expectation of all life coming to an end on this planet. I can't imagine an existence that is more morbid.
KunleOshob:

@21-05-2011

What is making you sad? You still have the option of making the world a better place by committing suicide na!
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Nobody: 11:51am On May 23, 2011
21-05-2011:

I am so sad right now
but life goes on
and pls dont rub it in,

No one knows the day or the hour!!!! It could tomorrow, next week, next year, next decade, next century, next millenia.
Maybe it was last week or the 21st like you said but you're not a REAL CHRISTIAN!!!! 

Be strong; but if you can't wait anymore, get a gun and point it at your head.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by thehomer: 6:21pm On May 23, 2011
21-05-2011:

I am so sad right now
but life goes on
and pls dont rub it in,

Sure life goes on. Now when do you think the next rapture will be? I've placed bets on 1st April 2012. I think God can be mean like that you know. Just to spite some of us.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by thehomer: 6:22pm On May 23, 2011
Pennywise:

^^^The prediction didnt have to come true for everyone. You could have made it come true for your self esp when it seemed things were not happening your way

How? Could he have gone on a rapture spree?
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Image123(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2011
@OP
Don't mind all them atheists jare, life goes on. And thank God for eternal life He's given us which is undeniable. We tried to warn you though. Always listen to God's Word to guide you, not just spirit and dreams. The Word is a more SURE Word of prophecy forever.
Meanwhile do not allow devil and his boys to make you doubt your salvation, two wrongs don't make a right. That a child fails a test doesn't mean he was never in class. Never never mind, we're still in the same school, the school of faith.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 23, 2011
@OP
All joking aside, please find something in this life you can look forward to besides the end of the world. I promise that you will live a much more fulfilling and happier life that way.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by dare2think: 10:02pm On May 23, 2011
Idehn:

@OP
All joking aside, please find something in this life you can look forward to besides the end of the world. I promise that you will live a much more fulfilling and happier life that way.

A gf, maybe, or a hobbie to enhance yourself, rather than wait for a day your great ancestors waited for.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 2:08pm On May 25, 2011
@image/idehin and dare
thanks for the encouragement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists Pls I Need Ur Help / The Spirit Within Vs The Spirit Upon / What If Hell Truly Exist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.