Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers (30600 Views)

NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by oikirodah(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2023
Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers

Before the commencement of a movie what we hear is action and the scene commences , today the world would be on a standstill as the President elect , Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka the Jagaban is set to commission the last and largest of the 12 flyovers built by Wike in the last four years.

Already action personalities like the former Governor of Edo State and former National Chairman and now Senator elect , Edo North Senatorial district is already on ground to join the Jagaban in the commissioning .

Oshiomhole, who only associates with positive and constructive advancements when it comes to meeting the demands of the general public, is quite impressed with Wike's progress in Rivers State.

Today, the political Titan is with the President-elect on a commissioning that is the envy of many other governors, particularly those who received more allocation than Rivers state and yet carried theirs into Bear Bear Bank (deposit of no return).

It takes great men of insight to recognise excellent things; when action sees action, the street knows it. Nyesom Wike deserves praise for wisely using the funds Buhari showered on the Niger Delta Governors.

We'll be bringing you all the exclusive reports live from Port Harcourt, so stay tuned and don't touch that dial. Guess what, the Rivers State governor announced a public holiday for this commissioning, so it promises to be big.

Reporting live from Port Harcourt is Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, the distinguished principal and esteemed chairman of Bush Radio.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/action-meets-action-as-oshiomhole-joins-tinubu-to-commission-biggest-flyover-project-in-rivers/

Source iReporteronline.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Ihateheadslamer: 7:34am On May 03, 2023
Wike is working

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Onowu33: 7:35am On May 03, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by jumper524(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2023
Meanwhile the irrational Amaechi is distancing himself from the Tinubu visit to rivers.
I don't know about others but I so much dislike hypocrites and traitors.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by tesppidd: 7:36am On May 03, 2023
jumper524:
Meanwhile the irrational Amaechi is distancing himself from the Tinubu visit to rivers.
Stop being silly.

Amaechi has never been an ass kisser busy body like Wike.

It was clear to Amaechi from the onset that Tinubu wanted to work with a willing Wike who is the governor.

So what did you expect Amaechi to do? Continue gumming Tinubu and force himself on him?

Tinubu and his men in the same APC as Amaechi continued trooping to Portharcourt to see Wike and never saw Amaechi.
I guess some of them where jealous of how Buhari loved Amaechi over 8 years.

Amaechi basically stayed on his lane.
This shows character and principle.

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by helinues: 7:37am On May 03, 2023
Pepper dem gang.

Those children of eight must purge today sha ni

grin

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Opintiwa: 7:37am On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Pepper dem gang.

Those children of eight must purge today sha ni

grin

Shatap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by adekolaelect(m): 7:43am On May 03, 2023
Opintiwa:

Shatap
hide your face . This thread is for positive followers of good governance and Tinubus.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Jagaban2012: 7:49am On May 03, 2023
Tinubu is going to the opposition camp.....every one person out of 10 rivers state indigene hates Tinubu with passion.....

So many fake Journalists will go to that event just because of Tinubu ....and be looking for one mistake or the Other...

Tinubu should be vigilant with all these Yiibo people in River State... They are his unrepentant enemy...

19 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Reality3080: 7:50am On May 03, 2023
The official wailers are welcome to come n wail here

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Afamed: 7:55am On May 03, 2023
Gbam, like minds. The children of wailing wailers go wail tire this week

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by jumper524(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Stop being silly.

It was clear to Amaechi from the onset that Tinubu wanted to work with a willing Wike who is the governor.

So what did you expect Amaechi to do? Continue gumming Tinubu and force himself on him?

Tinubu and his men in the same APC as Amaechi continued trooping to Portharcourt to see Wike and never saw Amaechi.

Amaechi was the first person Tinubu himself visited after the primaries. His reluctant nature was the reason the party and Tinubu ignored him and worked with someone willing. He proved the party right when he came out to criticise the party few months after being minister.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Ever8090: 8:06am On May 03, 2023
My anger with Wike is that, he did not advice the nincompoop from Benue state he call his friend ...that clown wasted Benue state's 8 years ,

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by tesppidd: 8:07am On May 03, 2023
jumper524:
Amaechi was the first person Tinubu himself visited after the primaries. His reluctant nature was the reason the party and Tinubu ignored him and worked with someone willing. He proved the party right when he came out to criticise the party few months after being minister.
What reluctant nature?

We all watched the cordial video of Amaechi and Tinubu.

Besides Tinubu actually visited all his fellow contestants, so visiting Amaechi was no big deal.

Amaechi even attended one programme Tinubu did after the primaries, I've forgotten which.

The major problem here is when Wike got involved and Tinubu's people like Oshiomole, Fayemi, Gbajabiamila and co started coming to PH to woo Wike when he had problem with Atiku and PDP.

Wike got in and Tinubu showed signs of preferring Wike to Amaechi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Luckylife(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2023
Oi
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by ogmask: 8:22am On May 03, 2023
jumper524:

Ameachi is not irrational I think he is being careful. Wike is partially opposed to Ameachi and tinubu doesn't seem to see anything wrong with that. Tinubu and Oshomole had used Magnus Abe to fight Ameachi from within the APC many times so this is not new. I like Ameachi just leave the guy alone. Nor be everybody dey do follow follow for politics. Sometimes a man should hold on to something win or lose.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Akungitit: 8:26am On May 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Stop being silly.

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Akungitit: 8:27am On May 03, 2023
Well,you answered your own question. The answer is that Amaechi is politically irrelevant in Nigeria and in Rivers State. Wike has made Amaechi useless.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Parachoko: 8:28am On May 03, 2023
jumper524:
Amechi is a sore loser and a horrible politician

He ruined his political career because he lost a free and fair APC primary election

I don't know what he feels like, did he want the party to hand the ticket over to him on a platter of gold? 😄

He lost his party primary election, instead of him to work for his party after his loss, he dey do strong head

He's going to be politically useless very soon

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by KingPure(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2023
Stop misleading people with half-baked information. Wike arm-stronged Amaechi in Rivers State politics in all areas, so much so, that even if (it were possible for) Amaechi to contest in any capacity, Wike will single-handedly pick a political dunce against him, and still win.

It was clear to everyone outside Rivers State that Wike was in firm control of the State, and I really want to believe that only an abracadabra kind of politician will align/pitch his/her tent with a second-fiddle Linda player, even if you were to be a Presidential candidate that truly wants to win, you'll accommodate the idea of going the way of Wike, seeing that Amaechi wasn't ready to dance the dance (tango). But Tinubu is a game player, he understands his card so well, he'll come for Amaechi as soon as he thinks he needs him for the control of any thing/part of Rivers State that may be beyond Wike. That's politics my brother. Only the tacit can tango the tactics. It's a very different and difficult terrain.
tesppidd:
Stop being silly.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by AutoConsult: 9:35am On May 03, 2023
Nyesom Wike pepper dem oooo pepper them...With your designers pepper dem ooo pepper dem🎶

Lol. Abeg check my signature make i put smile for your face.

I said check it (blows powder) grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Faithful999: 9:35am On May 03, 2023
Interesting
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Primusinterpares(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2023
Wike is hustling ministerial position
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Odogwuzack: 9:36am On May 03, 2023
Oshiomole shouldn't have gone to the Senate, he would have been perfect for SGF.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by thaoriginator: 9:36am On May 03, 2023
From Wike the Wicked, to Wike the Worker grin

Wike, the warrior warlock on a warpath wilding with whatever what-what!
We want war, world wide warning warriors with warrants
Walking with weapons, we wacking walkie talkie wearing wardens

Why would we waste words when we winning way wards 😀

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by mycar: 9:37am On May 03, 2023
adekolaelect:
hide your face . This thread is for positive followers of good governance and Tinubus.
you are unintelligent
Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2023
grin
This Wike outfit dey give me joyyyyyyyyy cheesy. Very wicked outfit grin

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers by Administration1: 9:39am On May 03, 2023
What kind of fuckkeryis this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements / Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.