Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" (24934 Views)

BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? / UK Group: Millions Of Nigerians Are Displaced Due To Loss Of Livelihood / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2020
The killing of christians has been happening in this country for long as I can remember.

2 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Blitzerz: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Kiezodumah:
They should also raise alarm on George Floyd's death in the US. [color=#990000][/color]
Killer of George Floyd is going to jail.

Here, how many of the killer herdsmen and boko are going to jail?

4 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by 7lives: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
But more Muslims are killed every day

This is mere propangada

You don't get it, closure of churches at the moment is like closure of bussiness.
Let them cry abeg.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2020
Kiezodumah:
They should also raise alarm on George Floyd's death in the US. [color=#990000][/color]

You Muhammedians are the one encouraging these Islamic jihadists by defending them.

Can you show me one Fulani jihadist that have been taken to court and prosecuted.
I can list many American police that have been charged to court and sentenced for killing African(s)

4 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2020
ContractKiller:
Don't mind the brain dead slowpoke.
he is an idiot.
how is Muslims terrorist killing Muslims our problem?
we are only saying stop killing Christians . they can kill themselves.

4 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Edyice: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2020
Now that uk has seen the afonjaa they put in power

It is left for the to support the separation

I smell very soon ... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Virginnn(f): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Baba Yusuf sef Shock... tongue
The man is a shock absorber

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

This is mere propangada

You Muhammedians should stopped these lie, it doesn't make sense.

Stop defending terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by akaahs(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

This is mere propangada
Is it by comparison huh!!
Who are the one killing the Muslim??
What's the percentage of Christian involved in Boko Haram, bandits, herdsmen killing Muslims?

3 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Brushstrokes20: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Spot on! Christians up north nigeria are endangered species!

Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
directonpc:
Those that kill Nigerians these days know no religion as they are not targeting churches and other places of worship.

Maybe we have some kind of ethnic cleansing (suspected) where terrorists and powerful people from one group make life impossible for another group by kill unarmed men, women and children.

God save us and bless Nigerian security services.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by yakamata(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2020
akaahs:

Is it by comparison huh!!
Who are the one killing the Muslim??
What's the percentage of Christian involved in Boko Haram, bandits, herdsmen killing Muslims?

So let me get this straight.

IT'S PERFECTLY OKAY for terrorist to kill Muslims?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by awgumayor: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2020
United kingdom All- Party Parliamentary Group. Hmmm! Can this be said of Nigeria without one party trying to sabotage the other.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Darkclouds2020: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2020
Buhari cum meet genocide, e go still leave an de. Mcheeeeew angry

2 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by holyokoto(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

This is mere propangada

Idiot with a biased mind....
I know you are a Yoruba Muslim.....so, there are no Christain killing in the north, abi? ..so, why are those northern state that has both Muslim and Christian indigenes are always invaded (Benue, adamawa, Taraba etc)...i believe you have watched.some of those videos that sheu has released about wiping out Christian and believers in the north.
Don't worry. Some of your family members will soon be victims of religious unrest in the north. They will be slaughtered like a salah ram on the experess road .....
Idiot.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by LLMG: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2020
is that an excuse for fg intentional failure
YorubaKinging:

This is mere propangada

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Lovelyn451(f): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

This is mere propangada
and they're killed by Christians right?

2 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by LLMG: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2020
the obvious truth is religious/ethnic cleansing
Golan007:
The APPG blamed Nigerian politicians for further fueling the attacks on Christian saying political actors are supporting the killings to further their own interests.

This is the issue.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Ejjis(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2020
E no go better for your entire family both living and dead � for hiding the bitter truth.. slowpoke.

Peacemaker5128:
E no go better for late Lamidi Kawnu

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Celly2020: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2020
Biafra endorsed indirectly, I can't wait for our freedom.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by juman(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2020
The government is not doing well in many areas.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by OyinO: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Terrorists killing Christians in Nigeria since 2009. Yet, no major breakthrough in reducing their menace till now. Even the fulani herdsmen/farmer clashes have an undertone of religious extremism. Not shocking though. This is what a country gets when it's paired with extremists who have been brainwashed to think each "infidel" killed is a service to God which comes with due blessings and rewards. Heck, the man in Aso-rock is apparently their grand-patron. Main reason why you see him dishing out incentives like pardon, amnesty and scholarship abroad (for terrorists grin) . Now if that isn't a way to motivate his sons, I wonder what that is. The subject of the massive corruption going on in the Nigerian Army is another topic entirely grin Above all, Nigeria is sitting on a long thing...

Truth is, if you die a Nigerian, you deserve to be spared from the punishment of hell coz you already lived in one on earth. How do you explain going to the same hell with a British man who has never shouted "Up Nepa" all his life? grin

NO HELL
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by caleboxylic: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Kanu and his team.

They have done well on this.

It's left for FG to sit up or Nigeria will witness a revolution from the indigenous people been killed in their farms by bandits and herdsmen.

The so called G.Os and CAN have failed the Christians in Nigeria. This has shown that they are only interested in tithe and offering.
God will punish them severely with deadly ailments.

I advice every LG Chairman to organize an armed vigilante numbering not less than 100 per LG where these attacks are prone. These vigilantes should comb all the forest in their territory to make sure no bandits are residing there.
The time to act is now, so as to avoid the anarchy that Is looming.

This killing has to stop. #Enough is enough. #Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2020
They should stop shedding crocodile tears as their fore f**king fathers set up Nigeria for just this purpose.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by 7lives: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Isinweke:

You Muhammedians should stopped these lie, it doesn't make sense.

Stop defending terrorism.

Terrorism?
The people who are now screaming terrorism, are the ones who plunged the world into the current catastrophy.
Go and read about the CRUSADERS, initially started by a French pope and later metamorphosized into European allied forces.
They went to evangelize but they declared wars, killing the Arabs and establishing their private empires on Arab lands.
Unfortunately Arabs are not Africans that are easily out classed.
Over two hundred years and the battle rages on.
It's however unfortunate that black man has also become proxies for both the Europeans and the Arabs.
The earlier people understand this the better, understanding the root of the problem might stop people, from fighting battles that are not theirs.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by akaahs(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2020
yakamata:

So let me get this straight.

IT'S PERFECTLY OKAY for terrorist to kill Muslims?
As a Muslim, you should be asking yourself that question and channelling same question to Boko Haram, bandits and Fulani herdsmen killing people around.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Samysearch(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Terrorists killing Christians in Nigeria since 2009. Yet, no major breakthrough in reducing their menace till now. Even the fulani herdsmen/farmer clashes have an undertone of religious extremism. Not shocking though. This is what a country gets when it's paired with extremists who have been brainwashed to think each "infidel" killed is a service to God which comes with due blessings and rewards. Heck, the man in Aso-rock is apparently their grand-patron. Main reason why you see him dishing out incentives like pardon, amnesty and scholarship abroad (for terrorists grin) . Now if that isn't a way to motivate his sons, I wonder what that is. The subject of the massive corruption going on in the Nigerian Army is another topic entirely grin Above all, Nigeria is sitting on a long thing...

Truth is, if you die a Nigerian, you deserve to be spared from the punishment of hell coz you already lived in one on earth. How do you explain going to the same hell with a British man who has never shouted "Up Nepa" all his life? grin

U sound educated but apparently, u have been brainwashed to think this evil of Islam. Can't u download Islamic book and see things for ur self rather than holding dearly the opinion of a bigot. Islam never preached the Killing of innocent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by Golan007: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2020
LLMG:
the obvious truth is religious/ethnic cleansing

Well, they've written their report.
Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by blessedchild234(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2020
When people are slaughtered in the land , there won't be peace.

1 Like

Re: UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" by EzzyCarter: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2020
Samysearch:

U sound educated but apparently, u have been brainwashed to think this evil of Islam. Can't u download Islamic book and see things for ur self rather than holding dearly the opinion of a bigot. Islam never preached the Killing of innocent people.

Bro, show me where I said Islam is evil. All I did was talk about the extremists who have been brainwashed. Read my comment again.
Kindly note I didn't generalise that with all Muslims as it would really be unfair. I've got Muslim friends and a lot of them as family bro.
Peace smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah / We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma / Nigeria Needs To Devaluate Naira, Ease Dollar Restrictions- Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.