Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today (71075 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by ephraim18(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2020
Happy birthday area fada
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2020
So Charles Oputa is older than Tinubu? But that is story for 2023 not now. Happy birthday to the legend, the area fada himself.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Onyi22:
Who is he?

Just type charly boy on Google grin
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by SolarEdge: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2020
please who's Charlie Boy.. Happy birthday to the Oputa grin shocked
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by PericomaNwankwo: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2020
Legend!! Happy birthday boss!! Chukwu so gi aga nnaochie
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by graciousolo(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2020
Charly Boy is another example of people who lived by their own standards. He said f yo standards and lived! He did all the piercing he wanted, explored his sexuality, grew old, stayed strong and kept his marriage for 40yrs!

Live life by your standards at least then you can own your sadness and happiness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by naptu2: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2020
I wonder where Ton Seysner is. That guy's contribution to Nigerian music was immense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by Kingnelson9: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2020
If this man is really 70,how old is buhari,obj,atiku,tinubu etc...especially buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by hucienda: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Happy 70th, Charly Boy!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by graciousolo(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
There are two Nigerians I wish I could damn the consequences and lived like them-----Charly Boy n Fela Anikulapo-kuti.

Sometimes it's boring to be conventional, to be normal, to do things because the society expects them of you. Only very few people ever have the courage to go against the societal status quo.

Happy birthday Charly Boy

My thoughts exactly.

Live by your own standards.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by Iceyjayz: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2020
HBD area father 1
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2020
naptu2:
Charly Boy - Ninja Bike (2007).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNuiM3QVQ38
This is my favorite of his songs.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2020
kinglee007:
Baba are you sure you're 70? Told my Dad about your birthday and wetin commot for him mouth na "how come? Charlie na my agemate now." Anyway, age is but a number. Happy Birthday to the original "Area father". Our mumu neva still do o!

Do you mean he is older or younger? Look at his picture in 1970... I think he is definitely 70 or above
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by wonlasewonimi: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2020
He is older than the bullion van bandit shocked

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by landforeast(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2020
HBD Area Grand Father
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
There are two Nigerians I wish I could damn the consequences and lived like them-----Charly Boy n Fela Anikulapo-kuti.

Sometimes it's boring to be conventional, to be normal, to do things because the society expects them of you. Only very few people ever have the courage to go against the societal status quo.

graciousolo:
Charly Boy is another example of people who lived by their own standards. He said f yo standards and lived! He did all the piercing he wanted, explored his sexuality, grew old, stayed strong and kept his marriage for 40yrs!

Live life by your standards at least then you can own your sadness and happiness.

Major Key!

Want to live happy? Live YOUR life. Follow your instincts. Damn what outsiders think, they'll always have an opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by Openbusiness: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Charlie Boys genes are very good. He doesn't look 70 at all. Nawa oh, all the young adults we grew up watching in secondary school days don turn to old men on last lap. Na him be say person sef don dey old oh sad

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by mickykhe(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Oga Charlie, u r not 70 joor, u r around 60, Happy birthday.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by sylve11: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2020
Happy birthday sir Charley Boy................ cool
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by sageb: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2020
Happy birthday Area fada. I was excited watching peter odili on zoom time. I really liked that show he anchored with Tunde Obe.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by doggedfighter(f): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2020
Tribeofjudea:
Sir,this is an opportunity for you to give your life to Christ. God have been really Merciful to you.this is another set time before the curtain will draw down on you.pls,repent and be safe.
Shut up, dumbo
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by OBku4(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Wish I could like this a 100 times

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by tydi(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2020
He doesn't look 70 still very young like he's in his early 50s. He must have married a virtuous woman alright by his side at all times.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by Kobicove(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Charly Boy has really paid his dues in the Nigerian entertainment industry!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by OBku4(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Nooil:
I still don't want to believe I share the same birthday with this man. Happy birthday to us though.

grin
everymonth birthday geng
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by yb43(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2020
You rily escape old Age,happy birthday to you.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by DennisEche(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Hbd Charles but pls return the money you collected from Buhari 2019 campaign. That shit spoiled your activism spirit
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by doggedfighter(f): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I like this

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by Hezmatosky: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2020
Ugly
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by Shugargal(f): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2020
Happy birthday Areafather. but you're too young to be 70 fa.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today by Omoslim26: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2020
omo dat year wey obi was still a boy when we still dey live around famous if this guy just ride him power bike com out ehn everybody go just gather around they hail am dey shout dey scream area father area father

he is the real definition of what we call

DEDE YOUNG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France / Tiwa Savage Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.