Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? (1124 Views)

Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / 90 Years Old Man Impregnates An 18 Years Old Girl. Possible Or Impossible? / Were Celibate For Two Years,how Could She Lie To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? by lainwords098(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2020
So far, non of my girl friends have been virgins so i don't know how it feels disflowering a lady cry. Lately i broke up with my gf and met a damsel which i kinda love so much cheesy.
Few weeks into our relationship i discovered she was a virgin.... Omo, my heart burst with more love and happiness grin grin.
Well, we tried having sex and for a week i was unable to penetrate the fortress as she felt an insane amount of pain with each depth we attained .
After two weeks i successfully made through, she was insanely tight compared to my exes, it was so bad that i came faster than i ever thought i could shocked, it wasn't too fun for her cause i could feel she was in pain which she later confirmed later after...
The problem/burning question/the reason i had to share this is that...........................

She didn't bleed after i made through..... Did she lie? or is it really possible for virgins not to bleed at first sex?? please advice.
Re: Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2020
If driller dey pity soil, he no go fit open borehole.
If carpenter dey pity wood, he no go fit hammer nail
If washman dey fear soap, he no go fit scrub khaki

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? by paulolee(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2020
not all virgins bleed...d fake ones dnt

2 Likes

Re: Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? by roybanjo100(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2020
i have experienced this kind of thing before, tooo tight but no bleeding, but as a sharp guy, a virgin must bleed the first time of having sex...SO I DONT BELIEVE HER I'M A FIRST

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? by donbachi(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Why are u questioning ur own testimony?
Re: Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? by Haniel18: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2020
donbachi:
As in eeh, dear Op nt all girls bleed ooo.
Check goggle to find out more

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? by lainwords098(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2020
donbachi:
How do you mean?
Re: Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? by lainwords098(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Haniel18:

As in eeh, dear Op nt all girls bleed ooo.
Check goggle to find out more
Thanks G
Re: Is This Possible Or Did She Lie? by shagasha: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Not all girls bleed. She may not have had sex b4 but her hymen has been ruptured one way or the other.

She may also have had sex once or twice long long time ago

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shares Stunning New Pictures / Rich Lagos Guys, Come In Here !!! / Guys, Is This The Truth About girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.