Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria (69559 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
sad
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Boomsaver: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
kiss
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
Leaches everywhere disguised as men.Real men went into extinction since the 1980s
I know your father well...he is a retired veteran in the leeching game with so many awards. I hope he is teaching his sons...I mean your brothers, how to continue the family business.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
Leaches everywhere disguised as men.Real men went into extinction since the 1980s

Hahahaha, we still have real men oo, example Me

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by MelesZanawi: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:

What about your father and brothers?
If the men in your family are leeches, now everyone has the bad luck that you have.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
And so what? Is dat enuf reason for the useless thing to beat her anyhow? Somebody want to assist u to get paper,u still beat her in her own house?Talk about uselessness and ingrate
Made4naijalove:
This woman on her own fit dun get like 4 kids from different men cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by FahBuLous: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
As in seriously eh.. Something dey naija..
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by amuwo1980: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ningen:

No. I don't agree.

Men are only waking up after realizing women have been doing nothing but leeching on them.

We ask “what are you bringing to the table? to verify that she is capable woman & not a leech.

I mean using and exploiting men for ages
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
This was why He did it

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
If I talk waiting dey my mind now, one useless mod go cum ban me. but Afon-----------ja
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Adek4trueluv:
NEVER RUN OUT OF DATA CONTACT HADECK TO BUY DATA AT CHEAP PRICE

CALL OR TEXT: 07032519856
WHATSAPP: 08102939697

Scams

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
ewu
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by FlordFlorez(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
and real women went into extinction thousands of years BC together with Eve.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Some of us are grateful for the igbati that we received from parents prevents actions like this for years to come

Our children will hear our story but we will never make it a you vs me thing
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by tydi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin

Lol.. I just watched 3 seconds into it and I wouldn't hold my laughter when she mentioned the objection of been a baby mama, this is when village people follow you go abroad.

Wetin chop him common sense not to know that hence he has such commitment with another lady back home, that he shouldn't have had anything to do with a black woman again. Instead he should be fighting to get his papers therefore by looking for a white woman to entangle with and settle down, but no he still went lower into sh!t,instead the other way round. Him village people say no, say him must be poor and miserable for life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin Wahala

What is wahala der? shocked
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by olajizz01(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Romangalactic:

Sis, a broke guy sef has a thousand girls wey broke pass am that will still fall for him. Maybe not u, but others, and all have the same punni
Hahaha....

4 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Abbah002: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hehehe anything can happen, and it's her fault
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by iWise(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
She finally found her voice........ tongue

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by inumidun2010(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Both of them are to be BLAMED...

ME DEY FIND WORK OOOOOO.. I just wrapped up my YOUTH SERVICE last 3 weeks.. I'll do any LEGIT work... Please Contact 07037396646(Whatsapp)
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
xendra:
She is trying so hard to irritate the guy,

This is how some women go extreme to make men beat them.

the guy deserves disgrace though, why play with people's emotions for personal gain But if women do am to una, una go dey vex

Is this play? She has or is carrying his child. He's just using her. If your daughter was treated like this, how would you feel?

I urge guys not to go marry women simply for papers and dump them. It's cruel. You divorce them after 1 or 2 kids. Where do they go? Some even abandon the children.

They've done this to a Nigerian girl who was born in france. A Pakistani used her. She's now a mother of one. Who will marry used market, one carrying a biracial child? How will you pass the poor child as yours?

My cousin's only child too was exploited. She now has a 4 year old kid for a useless Nigerian guy who is only interested in papers. He does not love the girl one bit. She was born and brought up in the UK. Britico to the core.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by lenghtinny(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
I weak honestly.....

Papers is the only reason why he would be with that woman
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by ecomalchemist(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
This one loud o.

I have the following household items for sale (Lagos) due to relocation.

Do well to check as there's something for everyone.

https://www.nairaland.com/5931735/relocation-sales-household-items-sale/1#90830445

Good afternoon.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Eskdale(m): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:

ok same with women
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:

Isn't this the pastor in Ashewo section?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by afecgivers: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
She Don get alternative!
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Sterope(f): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Report to the police; withdraw all the money from the joint account, then sit back and watch tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married And Clubbing / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.