Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria (69581 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by jesmond3945: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Did you guys watch the end of the video? it seems the guy killed her.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by africandollar: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
My Edo feefle! grin
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by reservd(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
Leaches everywhere disguised as men.Real men went into extinction since the 1980s
So all ur male relatives in your family are leeches too. The funniest thing is you will still end up marrying a leech, open your legs for him several uncountable times and possibly bore him a leech too after carrying it for 9months. What does that make you knowing fully well it's a leech doing all these to you?
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Ibechris2: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
No doubt that lady loved this guy,but his stupidity has led him to see the beast in the woman.

She brought u into her house and yet u are misbehaving.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by SweetCunt97(f): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Really? what of your dad? has he gone into extinction? If he is still around today, then he must be a fake ass man, wife beater and cheat because according to you, real men no longer exist today.
Guy u Bleep up. Her papa no join na
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by SweetCunt97(f): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:
shut up
That's d truth. What stopped d guy from hustling and getting his own place?

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by SweetCunt97(f): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
Did you guys watch the end of the video? it seems the guy killed her.
killed her ke!? Him own don done. Personally I won't even bother wasting my voice. Na to simply throw all his belongings out and change my lock. Finito. No b me carry am come obodo oyibo
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by taiwo92(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
I am 100% sure that this Is Germany. Is very common here. Edo people. Dem full my city here
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by udomma1005(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
Leaches everywhere disguised as men.Real men went into extinction since the 1980s
Warisdis?
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by sweettease(f): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
I know I shouldnt laugh about the unfortunate circumstance but this is 7mins of comedy gold cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by LordKO(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:

Disciplinarian general of Nairaland.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by eyinjuege: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
You see old papi like that and you dey expect say make e no get pikin for Naija.
Shine ya eye shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by amosrich(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
I heard ' you go go virus '....
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by omokudu(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
AAU ekpoma Graduates, see them...

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by paulsowande(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is this best response ever. The fact it is subtle and deep makes it better. Kudos

Really? what of your dad? has he gone into extinction? If he is still around today, then he must be a fake ass man, wife beater and cheat because according to you, real men no longer exist today.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Franktom247(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:

na leech born you ba all these 2000s children wey never see life go and climb your Love Machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by AfroKnight: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:

Nor be only 1980s.

You people will be praying for that one rare case of the man depending on his woman so that you can talk.

See your mouth like 1980s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by tradetips: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by sylve11: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
mamatwiny:

She also informed you that she didn't go to school but she wants the video to go "virus" . There is a thin line btw sanity and insanity. Once someone reaches the wall, nothing else matters.

Smiles @ virus. I stopped watching @ 4:03. Got no data to waste. The issue is purely theirs. I wish them good luck on how they handle it further. cool
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:

Did your father go into extinction in 1980? tongue
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ningen:

Bro, the latter part of your post is unnecessary.
You don't need it to counter her shaming tactic.

We all know they only use the term ‘real men’ when it's beneficial to women. Don't fall for it.

You go go virus o grin
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by BlueAir: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin im really curious at what she exactly has to offer any man. D bitcch
Ningen:

How ironic that this is coming from a woman.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Parisian: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
No only homeless but paperless things too grin
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

This woman is shaking the table vigorously ooh...a very good measure of Nigerians in foreign lands with foreign wives have Nigerian wives back home oo.

But this woman sha, she really prepare for the paddy man this time around...see bobo dey beg as reality dey dawn for him eyes say na homeless things ooh.. grin grin
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Parisian: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
As in... some people will use their hands to spoil things for themselves.
chukwuibuipob:
And so what? Is dat enuf reason for the useless thing to beat her anyhow? Somebody want to assist u to get paper,u still beat her in her own house?Talk about uselessness and ingrate

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Salatavor: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
I witnessed the last of them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Only oshiomole and obaseki people trending online
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Tecord1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
thank God you have men in you family. Like you said they are LEACHES. Thanks for letting us know
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Parisian: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin
CaseSensitive:
You go go virus grin grin grin
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Parisian: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Her own side? Lol, if they weren't true hw wouldve countered them but keep supporting rubbish.
usah4:

Not all hustlers are like that please.... The real broke ass ones you can say are like that..
I believe the guy too is doing well that's why he's out there
Not justifying the act but that's her own side of the story you don't know his own.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Tecord1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Salatavor:
I witnessed the last of them.
The reasons most girls meet these leaches is because, they them self are greedy. They leave the good guys and run after the bad ones. Only to discover that all that glitters are not gold. They come back here saying men are scum

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:

And you will die single, you can't dare get married to leaches.

I'm sure your father,brothers,uncle's,nephews are all leeches.
Don't let your tongue control your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married And Clubbing / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.