Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) (61067 Views)

Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years / Allison Akene Ayida Is Dead! Maje Ayida's Father Dies At 88 / Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by MrHighSea: 5:31am On Jun 20, 2020
offset67:
Am I the only one who haven't watched this movie
I just watched it abt a week ago.

Not one bit closer to GOT.

deleted it immediately.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Didi2d:
When I watch that part when he was preparing for his journey couple with that sound track, tears always fill my eyes

You need to see the last scene in part3, The Return of the Kings, after destroying the ring, they were returning home and going sperate ways.

Frodo wrote a book, documented the adventure and having a page each for his friends.

Enya and her soundtracks didn't even help the matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:52am On Jun 20, 2020
MrHighSea:

deleted it immediately.

Is normal bro, ive seen people saying Titanic is rubbish.

Perception differs.

2 Likes

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by DSoj(m): 6:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Dying at 88 should not have any disease or sickness attached to it. It should be termed death at ripe old age
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by yenereal(m): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2020
beylinko02:
Explorer.. I see you

The man died at a good old age impacting his generation. Rest in peace sir hobbit!

Between, the Lord of the Rings and the hobbit remains one of my favourite movies. I have watched and rewatch..

Actually, it's not "Between", "BTW" means "By the Way".

1 Like

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Alal(m): 6:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Rest in peace Sire
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by crazygod(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Check it now. If he died in Nigeria, they will say its Covid 19. RIP Senior Bilbo
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by hahn(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Explorers:

You need to see the last scene in part3, The Return of the Kings, after destroying the ring, they were returning home and going sperate ways.

Frodo wrote a book, documented the adventure and having a page each for his friends.

Mtcheww. I swear. These movie producers sure know how to bring out the bitch in a man undecided
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Cisse001(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiiii

Dear lord, please take the Senator representing my constituency and Return Paapa Hobbit Baggins..

chaiiii
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by blessedchild234(m): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2020
The lord of the rings and the hobbit are great movies rip sir.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Explorers:

Nothing I enjoy most than watching good movies
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2020
Explorers:

Is normal bro, ive seen people saying Titanic is rubbish.

Perception differs.
But Titanic is BS na.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
Rest in peace friend.

Nairalanders, This guy use to be my very close frnd back then in the early 1900s.....

Back then in 1910s, when we will you Bibolo, u get angry with us. U pursue us.... Even ur mum will be laughing seeing u get angry that we call u Bibolo...

U are a great frnd.. Do u remember when we fought dinosaurs, when u use that ring to bring fire from heaven...

Chai Bibolo, I go miss you...

Me never die sha, I Don drink immortality portion....

Time to do a brain checkup...
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Savie(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2020
"In those days i was entirely respectable, and nothing unexpected ever happen". Rest in peace Bilbo Baggins.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by SaintBishop: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Rip
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Stupid mods or whatever they call you and your spam robots. What is your definition of spam? its like you and your robots lack formal education. You banned me for an harmless post. dumb nairaland mods and their stupid robots.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Emperordynasty: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2020
This guy and Sam were the real deal in the trilogy of LotR and also the hobbit

Frodo was a big disappointment and he did not stand out in anyway ...
Such a characterless main character...all he had was his cuteness...aside from that he was just a cry baby
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Only those that followed from part1 - part3 (Fellowship of the Rings, Two Towers and Return of the Kings, almost 10hrs all together) will understand this last scene.

They passed through alot.

One of the Greatest Adventure movies of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHxhTpPo9pk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMWnDC__o4s

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by AkuOlisa: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
offset67:
Am I the only one who haven't watched this movie

Yes
Please go and watch it oo and make sure you watch All
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Two Towers
The Return Of The King

Then Watch

The Hobbit= The Unexpected journey
The Hobbit = The Desolation of smaug
The Hobbit = Battle Of The Five Armies

One of the greatest movies ever made.

1 Like

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by AkuOlisa: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
MrHighSea:

deleted it immediately.

Oga GOT is a child's play compire to LORD OF THE RING (Part 1,2,3) AND THE HOBBIT (Part 1,2,3)

1 Like

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by laidima88(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2020
first it was Christopher Lee now bilbo
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by AmazingMOG: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2020
2loadedguy:

Don't call these names just like they are mere mortals. Call those powerful names well:

Aragon son of Arathos

Gandalf the grey

Solomon Sauraman

The dark Lord Sauron whose eyes sees all in the shadows.
hahahahaha
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2020
Explorers:

Enya I fear that girl music.she is good duh.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2020
oz4real83:
He was so selfish in the Lord of the rings that he refused to even get married. Only Frodo was allowed to come a little close. "Bilbo, the ring is still in your pocket" grin grin grin. What a wonderful actor grin. May his soul find rest.
gandalf was also closer to him.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Bagginses -Smeagol
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
cybriz82:

Enya I fear that girl music.she is good duh.
that old woman na him you dey call girl.
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Skmoda:

that old woman na him you dey call girl.

To me she ain't old as long as her voice is golden...
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by beylinko02: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2020
yenereal:

Actually, it's not "Between", "BTW" means "By the Way".
Really.. okay. thank you

1 Like

Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by oliviacute(f): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2020
rest in peace sir
Re: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) by hstar: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
AmazingMOG:
All time best movie.

Still watching it till day specially part two the twin tower

God bless Aragon

God bless gandaf

God bless all the elfves

Go bless Sam wise Gangi
God bless frodo too

God Bless Amazing Man Of God
God Bless Hstar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony (vid / Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.