Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) (5387 Views)

Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport / Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa / Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Arrewa: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
I think something is going on here

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
The woman is too beautiful na and the man is handsome and rich.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
No be the woman wey dem advertised her wedding cards for Abuja before before?

6 Likes

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by IlovePMB: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Why are both wearing white hijab on their face

May be because of date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Are these their dating pictures?

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Arrewa: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
The woman is too beautiful na and the man is handsome and rich.
so you recommend her for him
Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maybe he was commending her on her efforts and she was blushing like a woman.
Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by oyatz(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
The Arrewa guy has a point.

They may not have started dating but I can see aura of admiration in these pictures.

Even without saying any word , many things can be inferred from looks alone.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by BlowYourMind: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
I was told the way to live long is mind your business.

4 Likes

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Rotimi2705: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
d woman cherish good Governor not like does useless governor ,so she come love up

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by ganisucks(f): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Eyes, hands and posture

4 Likes

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
This woman don suffer for una hand. First she nearly married Buhari now she is in love with Zulum...

Busy body no good o!

4 Likes

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by gambia(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Its none of my business.
Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by martolux(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chai.... Lazy youths!
Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by yyba: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
I think something is wrong with your brain
Arrewa:
Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by LexngtonSteele: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin

Well... she looks deferential or admiring or maybe even wet to me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Ajibel(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
wetin i know be say the woman pretty... but who fine pass between her and our finance minister
Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Arrewa:
When you converse with someone, are you supposed to be looking at the person's knee or face?? She is just looking at the eye/face which is normal.

Or do you think it's Haram for a woman to look into a man's face/eye when they both talk physically?? I ask this because you Muslims have a very weird thinking.

Lot of stupid kids around.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by DAramis: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
This woman has really suffered in the hand of Nigerians.
Firstly, she was called minister of humanitarian disaster. Later accused of trying to be second wife to the president. Lastly, now on this picture, she is also being accused of having affair or about to have one. cry

Going by the picture above, there could be so many things that is going on with part of it being attentive while the governor is talking. And, also, she could be admiring the governor in question which to my opinion, would not be a bad idea.

She is unmarried so afforded her the opportunity for admiration of other unlike the situation where most married Muslim women are heavily chastised for looking at other men that is not her husband in such way.

Please, let cut her some slack in the way she is being subjected to some unfounded and ridiculous demonisation.

My humble opinion which is unbinding upon no one.

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Arrewa: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
oyatz:
The Arrewa guy has a point.

They may not have started dating but I can see aura of admiration in these pictures.

Even without saying any word , many things can be inferred from looks alone.
your head dey there
Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Arrewa: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
No be the woman wey dem advertised her wedding cards for Abuja before before?
were you from get this propaganda from?
Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Arrewa: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ajibel:
wetin i know be say the woman pretty... but who fine pass between her and our finance minister

finance minister fine?

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Arrewa: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
iyke926:

When you converse with someone, are you supposed to be looking at the person's knee or face?? She is just looking at the eye/face which is normal.

Or do you think it's Haram for a woman to look into a man's face/eye when they both talk physically?? I ask this because you Muslims have a very weird thinking.

Lot of stupid kids around.
must you bloody Christian bigot bring religion in everything that has to do with the north??
Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by jumper524(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
photographers sef na bastard oo. chai!! see as dem catch the nigga red handed.. that look from the man, i know that look mehn!
things deh run for him head..

2 Likes

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by malcom1X: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wow, this photographer should be given an award.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Can this story bring the price of gari down? Stop chasing after shadows.
Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by malcom1X: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
slimfit1:
Can this story bring the price of gari down? Stop chasing after shadows.

Out of all the problems in this world, it's garri you choose

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Arrewa: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
malcom1X:

Out of all the problems in this world, it's garri you choose
help me ask the okoro
Re: Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) by Chirowman(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
wetin concern agbero with overload

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Arrest: Obi Cubana Trends On Twitter / 2023 Budget: Defence, Education, Health Gulp N8.1 Trillion, 5% To Infrastructure / Where Is Abibat, Tinubu's Youngest Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.