Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport (27645 Views)

Watch The Earth-moving Crowd That Received Tinubu In Asaba: Pics & Video / Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies / Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by trutharena: 5:50pm On May 22, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu arrives Maiduguri, warmly welcomed by the state Governor and all the state executives.

657 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by trutharena: 5:51pm On May 22, 2022

622 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by trutharena: 6:00pm On May 22, 2022
See love and respect.

Borno is fully for Jagaban!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uWG0-jAXok

635 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by trutharena: 6:10pm On May 22, 2022
Leave am for Jagaban!

664 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Parachoko: 6:21pm On May 22, 2022
Jargaban Borgu himself

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

126 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Tunechi5(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2022
Ok make I go dust my voters card cause na Peter obi I day vote for

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by RuddyFusion(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2022
That won't stop his defeat... premium tears loading

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Cajal(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2022
Tunechi5:
Yes
It's better you do that on Twitter
It is stress less

138 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by ItsTutsi(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2022
I heard SE delegates don reduce to 3% from 5%?
RuddyFusion:

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by MMWandali: 6:33pm On May 22, 2022
They can't vote for him at the primary election

I believe it was delibrate to deny him delegates that the electoral Act has not been signed yet

4 Likes

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Rastaramsey(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2022
This MUMU baba still dey run up and down...
He no Sabi the plans wey buhari don get for am...

Baba go later cry when he bust grin grin grin

The APC chairman kuku say no defection after the primaries...

They go cum dey mock am up and down...

The Old clown will then continue to urinate on himself till tomorrow...

13 Likes

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by SarkinYarki: 6:41pm On May 22, 2022
This it where it ends ,the will respect the party leader but can never vote him in primary

6 Likes

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by trutharena: 6:42pm On May 22, 2022
MMWandali:
They can't vote for him at the primary election

I believe it was delibrate to deny him delegates that the electoral Act has not been signed yet

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

The new law favors Asiwaju. In as much as an election will be held, even if it’s one delegate per state, Asiwaju will win.

This new delegate arrangement means “winners take all”.

It is the likes of Osinbajo/Amaechi that do not have much influence that will be affected. Before, Osinbajo/Amaechi can hope to take maybe 10 out of delegate or 100 in maybe Osun state where they don’t have influence. But now it’s not possible because the winner take all the three delegates from each LG.

Now it is in the hand of the governors. It is now more of loyalty and what they will gain. I only pity Prof. Osinbajo, outside Buhari endorsement, Osinbajo will come fourth in that election. Go and write it down.

His only hope now is consensus. That’s the last hope with Buhari not signing to this amended bill.

663 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by abiodunalabama: 6:43pm On May 22, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Loi just continue deceiving urself

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by omenka(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2022
At this point, I think it is safe to put one's money on Jagaban as the Next President of the Federal Republic of NIGERIA.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by famology(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2022
Tinubu has no opponent in this race..
President Tinubu on the beat

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by omenka(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This it where it ends ,the will respect the party leader but can never vote him in primary
Okoro, how far Obi Pandora? Beyond twitter, where else is he making any significant progress?

While others are meeting with and wooing delegates, he's busy taking selfies with folks that have nothing to do with the primaries.

I'm not sure Pandora knows the difference between Primaries and General elections. He trudges along as though he's campaigning against oponenets from other political parties, criticising FG here and there. Please if you have his ears tell him the time for that has yet to come.

Let him work to secure the party's ticket FIRST.

Such politically naiive man.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Cholls(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2022
My brother BAT no take no chances

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by trutharena: 6:52pm On May 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:

This is more than respect. They are showing you where their loyalty lies.

Amaechi went to the same state and they never received him like this. So you should understand.

There are 3 delegates each from the LG, and ALL of them in Borno is for Asiwaju.

Shettima and Zulum are fully for BAT. Right from time.

Read Shettima statement below:
Again, ahead of 2019, after the emergence of Professor Zulum as a candidate, Asiwaju resisted pressures from some quarters to have Zulum replaced. He openly raised the hands of Zulum, which he did not do for others. President Buhari did the same by honouring us and publicly endorsing Zulum amid litigation. These two endorsements significantly enabled us to consolidate our grip and match to victory at the polls. And you see, we needed to be consistent.

https://dailytrust.com/why-i-have-good-relationship-with-my-successor-gov-zulum

636 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by pricklewane: 7:29pm On May 22, 2022
Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 22, 2022
Tinubu has more northern support than even his Yoruba folk.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04pm On May 22, 2022
JAGABAN EVERYWHERE.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On May 22, 2022
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, can your fathers can ?!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Oshodipikin: 8:06pm On May 22, 2022
5% of the 5%ers = 0.25% can go to hell.

AfghanEastern rating don de dwindle. Una no go see class captain chop. For this one, na we and Aboki forever. Make una de fight for una biafrauud.

What if I burst una brains, do you know that jagaban bought
forms for all the Yoruba aspirants and Senate President?
Una no sabi politics. grin

Omoluabi lagba. Iyalaya nyanmiri Mkpuruminrin of the
potopoto region.

No developer shall ever rule this kountry.

grin grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Parachoko: 8:14pm On May 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:
So you accept the fact the Jargaban is one of the party leader? That's good!

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by adekolaelect(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2022
Tunechi5:
sorry his name will not be on INEC ballots paper.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:21pm On May 22, 2022
“Borno State delegates will vote based on their conscience. But again, our leader, General Muhammadu Buhari, is very important in this political equation. We are still waiting for him to tell us what to do and we will follow. His advice is very important so we have to wait for his advice.

- Gov Zulum

Washee be dat. Borno delegates dey wait for Buhari order. So this visit na Dead on Arrival. Tinubu too dull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Lanretoye(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2022
Only God knows where others are running to.

15 Likes

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:25pm On May 22, 2022
adekolaelect:
sorry his name will not be on INEC ballots paper.

Same as Tinubu, except shonibare allow am to fly SDP flag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by thesicilian: 8:26pm On May 22, 2022
I sincerely can not understand why able bodied young men are campaigning for old, demented bedwetters to rule them.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport by Wantedmiller: 8:26pm On May 22, 2022
Normal thing to do.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities / Wike Blasts PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, For Arrogance, Ingratitude / Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.