Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How Is It When One Dates His/her Foster Sibling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is It When One Dates His/her Foster Sibling? (884 Views)

When A Boss Dates His Female Employees... / What Is Wrong With Your Younger Sibling Getting Married Before You? / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is It When One Dates His/her Foster Sibling? by Mcleo007(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2011
Hey guys, was arguing with some friends yesterday on whether or not it is proper to bed one's foster sister (the daughter of ur mother's husband). A pal of mine is into a sizzling romance with his mother's step-daughter and wants to know if its proper. In my own opinion, there's nothing wrong with that, since there is no blood tie linking them. They both are a product of circumstance or events, as the case may be. Honest and incisive opinions would be valued here. Thanks!
Re: How Is It When One Dates His/her Foster Sibling? by PUMBA1(f): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2011
shocked For a woman with kids to have another man with kids as a husband and he a wife, automatically the kids are SIBLINGS. There's a blood tie, The parents. Tell your friend to back off cos he's fiddling with a curse from God!

He who has ears,
Re: How Is It When One Dates His/her Foster Sibling? by iice(f): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
Technically no blood ties in the sense of siblings but still seems incestuous to me
Re: How Is It When One Dates His/her Foster Sibling? by lovemoi2(f): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2011
What if the parents decide to have a child together ahn?
Meaning they wil both share a sister/brother.
Do the MaTH!!
Now Lets say you are that sister or brother! How will you feel knowing your sister and brother are FuCKKIN!!
Re: How Is It When One Dates His/her Foster Sibling? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2011
P. U. M. B. A:

shocked For a woman with kids to have another man with kids as a husband and he a wife, automatically the kids are SIBLINGS. There's a blood tie, The parents. Tell your friend to back off cos he's fiddling with a curse from God!

He who has ears,

Wrong, there's no sort of blood tie!

Technically, there's nothing wrong with it, but practically . . . . undecided
Re: How Is It When One Dates His/her Foster Sibling? by Mcleo007(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
P. U. M. B. A:

He who has ears,

I understand your point,but let's see a situatn whe®eby, you(the guy) and your mum(who'se divorced or widowed) went out to watch a movie at the cinema. There,you met a man and his daughter sitting next to you. As the movie wears on,you guys got gisting and having some sort of fun. At the end,your mum exchanged nos with the man,and you too with the girl. As the weeks rode on,there was good communicatn and occassional meetings by all parties (your mum and the man,you and the girl). There would even be sometimes you'd see ur mum receiving some calls and is sounding very romantic;she could go inside the room to pick,and you be like who's this mystery caller. Sometimes also,you do the same. However,all those times neither you nor your mum knew who either of you was always on the phone with. Then,some months later,your mum tells you she's getting married and tells you who the man is. What happens in this case?
Moreso,like someone said,if they (mum and the man)have a child together;that child is the blood link to you(the guy) and the girl. It doesn't link you with the man,neither does it link the girl with your mother. Its like the theory of pollination. It only appears weird in the face of the society,but there is nothing intrinsically wrong with it.
Re: How Is It When One Dates His/her Foster Sibling? by PUMBA1(f): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
Mcleo007. To be honest, I'd call it off the moment I know my mum's involved with the man. It's painful though but I'll lick my wounds and move on. With time and God, I'll recover.
Re: How Is It When One Dates His/her Foster Sibling? by Mcleo007(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2011
@Pumba, u didn't state why u'd quit d affair?

(1) (Reply)

How Did you Want To Celebrate Your Valentine? / Distinction Between Love & Lust! / I Want A Small Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.