Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again (22623 Views)

Tension As PDP Shifts NEC Meeting / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening / APC Holds Rally In Abuja Today, PDP Shifts Event No Reason For Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by iCauseTrouble: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
sad
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by DeleTaller: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Secondus time to trend...��
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
The storm coming on PDP Edo is inescapable, except the members aren't Nigerians. Just wait for it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Cruzzygraphics4: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sevilla vs Barcelona 0-0 match highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vq9BnEzcCc
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Gyarah: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Isn't it going to fall outside of INEC's deadline? What about its implication for disqualification, if it is comes beyond the deadline?
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Chirowman(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
TheFreeOne:

You must be joking.

Edo election na war. I hope people will be wise to play safe and avoid crossfires.
I know even the election that saw obaseki emerge as winner wasn't fair, it was filled with fights.
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Dansuqi: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maxymilliano:

The gods are wise ...

Those of pdp are not.they are postponing the evil days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Confirmedzombie: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Im glad obasek will won the election.

Edo is not Lagos
We are ground, fire for fire

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by judgementyard(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Great move!
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Dansuqi: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy
Lolzzz..... All these strategies are in a bid to flog APC commit for Edo state. PDP are not Joking oooo. I can see so much interests from the PDP bigwigs in Edo state. If PDP captures Edo, APC should just forget 2023.

Apc don't really need edo for 2023.whether they retain edo or not,they will always get 40% during presidential polls...pdp are not very good in strategies, apc are the best when it comes to that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by PrinceMajestic: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Whoever thinks PDP is winning Edo is in deep slumber. Why do you want to hurt your feelings supporting who you know will fail. Y'all think after the bayelsa 11th hour drama PDP used to defeat APC is not enough grudge for the APC FG already and they will just still allow PDP to have Edo again? Pdp are foolish and selfish for giving obaseki abandoning real deserving party faithfuls in the state because at the end just like from 2016 edo n Ondo polls, 2018 ekiti n Osun. We all saw how Osun election ended, even the recent kogi. APC dey vex, give them chance or roll peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by tesppidd: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy
Lolzzz..... All these strategies are in a bid to flog APC commit for Edo state. PDP are not Joking oooo. I can see so much interests from the PDP bigwigs in Edo state. If PDP captures Edo, APC should just forget 2023.
They have started again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by tesppidd: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
hajimosho:
Enough Ghana-must-go haven't gone round tongue tongue tongue
Edo money.
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by osazsky(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Whoever thinks PDP is winning Edo is in deep slumber. Why do you want to hurt your feelings supporting who you know will fail. Y'all think after the bayelsa 11th hour drama PDP used to defeat APC is not enough grudge for the APC FG already and they will just still allow PDP to have Edo again? Pdp are foolish and selfish for giving obaseki abandoning real deserving party faithfuls in the state because at the end just like from 2016 edo n Ondo polls, 2018 ekiti n Osun. We all saw how Osun election ended, even the recent kogi. APC dey vex, give them chance or roll peace.
who was the FG.....kyari...new fg Buhari.. he is not coming back and has nothing to lose.. Aisha heat alone is an enoff for him...he will just say I am old I am not coming back let power return to the north...I have nothing to lose or gain el rufia is ur new president in 2023 leave with it. Amaechi vice...we control Nigeria from Oba palace we are the binis we own the land

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by wwwihy: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Edo Money to the highest bidders...PDP share the money

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by sageer1706(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Confused set of people, just to force Obaseki on the party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by PIMPAR: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Party of confusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by PIMPAR: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Im glad obasek will won the election.

Edo is not Lagos
We are ground, fire for fire
Obaseki has no chance of winning the election with this kind of your grammar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by ZAWs: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
The full definition of corruption is PDP.
Look at how Obaseki is wasting Edo money on these hungry thieves already, as nothing interests Secondus and his cohorts more than this open corruption personified conspiracies.
Atiku tried it and he's been hibernated with pains and unending grief.
Now Obaseki is toeing on same path.
Well Goodluck to him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by YoungAncient1: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hope the demon pursuing APC have not spied on PDP as well? Before we hear that the next Governor is from XZQ party.
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by moderatedguy: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
HeadNigga:
Obaseki will fly PDP's flag in the election... Shuaibu might not run with him. I will advice he sticks with Obaseki even if the PDP says he won't be his running mate. Senate dey...he is still young enough to be governor sometime in the future
U re nt current

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Corporate2020: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy

What percentage of Nigeria is Edi State? Is Edo State registered voters up to Elimosho LG registered voters? Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by MrPaul2: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
authority2006:
Shift as many times as possible, it's still going to end in defeat for you
Its' don't matter, but his name will not be mentioned among Coward's like ****
Its visible to the deaf and audible to the blind that Edo state is not Lagos state even if the fight ends here
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
ZAWs:
The full definition of corruption is PDP.
Look at how Obaseki is wasting Edo money on these hungry thieves.
Nothing interests Secondus and his cohorts more than this open corruption personified conspiracies.
Atiku tried it and he's been hibernated with pains and unending grief.
Now Obaseki is toeing on same path.
Well Goodluck to him.
if it were u what would u have done as a governor.. what were his options...as a man u must stand as a man that's y we are not women...he had no option..to me he didn't do anything bad..if not for all his calculation starting from the house of assembly inauguration till date he would have been impeached by selfish apc miscreants. Atleast he fought obaseki oshiomole 1_1 they removed each other pls don't mention the Ambode way..thar one is the S.I unit of cowardice

3 Likes

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by annyz: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/again-pdp-shifts-edo-guber-primary/amp?__twitter_impression=true

I know that CHANNEL'S Microphone will never be found amongst other stations for the PDP broadcast.

Political journalism

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Jostoman: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
PDP already lost.
Mr octopus

2 Likes

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by FlordFlorez(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Obaseki, the political rapist. If he paraventually wins, he'll be remembered for raping oshiomhole to political oblivion.

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Minjim: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol! This is the kind of party Obaseki likes.

The type that lets who pays the piper dictate the tune.
Not like in Apc where he'll have to follow rule even after paying the piper

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by zoedew: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy

And that is what mean folks who think they rule the world get! Just imagine APC now out of the SS totally! Strangely it appears to not mean much to them!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by annyz: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
kollinz1234:
PDP should not mistake the quietness of a lion(APC) to be it's weakness. Over confidence is a problem anywhere. Right now they have the higher hand to win the election but if they continue this stupidity, then APC will explore loopholes and use it against them.

Meanwhile someone said I am the most handsome guy on nairaland. Is it true??

Not true

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Minjim: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy
Ha!
Permutations don start.

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by jacoik(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
kollinz1234:
PDP should not mistake the quietness of a lion(APC) to be it's weakness. Over confidence is a problem anywhere. Right now they have the higher hand to win the election but if they continue this stupidity, then APC will explore loopholes and use it against them.

Meanwhile someone said I am the most handsome guy on nairaland. Is it true??
most handsome? can you meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today let me confirm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Boko Haram Fighters Are Scavengers Desperate For Food / Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) / Operation Awatse: Navy Battles Pipeline Vandals, Blocks Escape Route In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.