Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Will The Entire SS And SE Be PDP Regions? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Entire SS And SE Be PDP Regions? (303 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun / Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Entire SS And SE Be PDP Regions? by mekaboy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
If obaseki wins with the PDP ticket, it means the SS is now for PDP. And by 2021 PDP takes over Anambra state. The SE and SS will be PDP.
Re: Will The Entire SS And SE Be PDP Regions? by Bendeco2020: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
mekaboy:
If obaseki wins with the PDP ticket, it means the SS is now for PDP. And by 2021 PDP takes over Anambra state. The SE and SS will be PDP.

I doubt that PDP can take Anambra..... As it stands, no other party can win Anambra Governorship election apart from APGA.

But on presidential election matter, Anambra is PDP.

1 Like

Re: Will The Entire SS And SE Be PDP Regions? by Sammy07: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Isn't PDP = Apc?
I don't know why you guys don't make use of your head.
few years ago, Ize iyamu is a saint and Obaseki is corrupt (by PDP)
Obaseki is saint while Ize iyamu is corrupt (By apc)
This year, Obaseki is corrupt Ize iyamu is saint (by apc)
Ize iyamu is corrupt while Obaseki is saint (by PDP)

1 Like

Re: Will The Entire SS And SE Be PDP Regions? by OkutaNla: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sammy07:
Isn't PDP = Apc?

I don't know why you guys don't make use of your head.

few years ago, Ize iyamu is a saint and Obaseki is corrupt (by PDP)

Obaseki is saint while Ize iyamu is corrupt (By apc)

This year, Obaseki is corrupt Ize iyamu is saint (by apc)

Ize iyamu is corrupt while Obaseki is saint (by PDP)

Don't you know PDP is the party of saints and Igbos, while APC is for sinners?
Re: Will The Entire SS And SE Be PDP Regions? by Sammy07: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
OkutaNla:

Don't you know PDP is the party of saints and Igbos, while APC is for sinners?

I only vote individuals not party.

2016, I voted against the current governor, then I saw that he did well.
This year I'm going to vote for him.

2007 - 2018 Obasanjo said Atiku is corrupt and not trustworthy.

2019, he said he's a saint and has forgiven him.

don't know why you guys wants to kill yourself over politicians.
Re: Will The Entire SS And SE Be PDP Regions? by OkutaNla: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sammy07:

I only vote individuals not party.

2016, I voted against the current governor, then I saw that he did well.
This year I'm going to vote for him.

2007 - 2018 Obasanjo said Atiku is corrupt and not trustworthy.

2019, he said he's a saint and has forgiven him.

don't know why you guys wants to kill yourself over politicians.

Guy, forget story. If you want to go to heaven, vote PDP because voting APC is a one way ticket to hell fire. How do I know this? Because ipob said so.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: South South Govs, Others Meet Over Obaseki’s Re-election / Nigeria Police Rescue 300 Workers 'locked In Rice Factory' / Read PDP Reply Over Wike Comments Of It’s Leaders Being Tax Collectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.