Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! (2950 Views)

Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by rebranded(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2018
Bukola Saraki will win the PDP's presidential candidate for 2019 election.

Mark this Post!

I suspect his running mate will be either of these 4
Ayodele Fayose
Peter Obi
Donald Duke
Charles Soludo

If APC proceeds with Buhari we will likely be having a President Saraki come May 29th, 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by dlondonbadboy: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2018
Wise man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by uwa1(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2018
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by Shelumiel: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2018
I'm sorry for asking but I just couldn't resist the urge. Please what makes you think that Saraki can become president ?

10 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by yarimo(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2018
Kikikiki SARAKI can only win kwara state in 2019 grin grin
rebranded:

Mark this Post!

Ayodele Fayose
Peter Obi
Donald Duke
Charles Soludo

If APC proceeds with Buhari we will likely be having a President Saraki come May 29th, 2019.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by ladi02(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
I'm sorry for asking but I just couldn't resist the urge. Please what makes you think that Saraki can become president ?

What makes you think he cannot become president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2018
rebranded:

Mark this Post!

Ayodele Fayose
Peter Obi
Donald Duke
Charles Soludo

Ekeremadu will be his running mate!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by Butterflyle0: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2018
rebranded:

Mark this Post!

Ayodele Fayose
Peter Obi
Donald Duke
Charles Soludo

Lmao grin

These confused Igbos will not kill somebody with jokes.

I read this OP and I was like

[img]https://media1./images/b0757e21bd0263277c9549cf2a3eb8b6/tenor.gif?itemid=3568527[/img]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by heendrix(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
rebranded:

Mark this Post!

Ayodele Fayose
Peter Obi
Donald Duke
Charles Soludo

fayose, charles soludo and Peter obi

those names were the ones that weak me

who's even charles soludo? we in ND hv not heard that name bfr

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by Shelumiel: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
ladi02:

What makes you think he cannot become president
He has no track record. For you to become the president of Nigeria, you must have a track record. Now over to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by Rilwayne001: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
I pray so too oh. That'll be a stress-free win for Buhari. kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by docadams: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I chorus your prayer

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by OsasAca1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
heendrix:

fayose, charles soludo and Peter obi

those names were the ones that weak me

who's even charles soludo? we in ND hv not heard that name bfr

Seriously, You people don't know Charles Soludo... The CBN GOVERNOR before Sanusi...
Na WA oooo

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by heendrix(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
OsasAca1:

Seriously, You people don't know Charles Soludo... The CBN GOVERNOR before Sanusi...
Na WA oooo

All those you mentioned dont even have the political stamina to face up with Buhari at next year's election

Note: i ain't a pro buharist but just saying what might be real

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by Joevics(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
He has no track record. For you to become the president of Nigeria, you must have a track record. Now over to you.
what track record does Buhari have?

Let me break it down for you if he wouldn't.
Saraki is one of the most loved senate presidents, he is loved by both Apc and pdp senators and reps. Most of these Apc senators who are only invited to asorock whenever there's problem will work against Apc to have one of their own as president.

Also he is a past governor, you think past governors and other personalities Buhari is threatening into Apc with effcc will want him to still be president?

Allemesiah died cos of the government's insistence to force him into Apc. Victor Attah was forced into Apc.
Ibori is a ghost, he doesn't want them to remember him. Tom polo is at large cos he refused to join Apc. The list is endless, Buhari has made a lot of enemies due to his desperation for power, and not fighting corruption.
Just relax and allow PDP to present a candidate before Buhari starts trecking the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by dignity33: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
yarimo:
Kikikiki SARAKI can only win kwara state in 2019 grin grin
IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION ANY NIGERIA CAN WIN BUHARI INCLUDING ME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by Shelumiel: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Joevics:

Saraki is one of the most loved senate presidents, he is loved by both Apc and pdp senators and reps. Most of these Apc senators who are only invited to asorock whenever there's problem will work against Apc to have one of their own as president.

Also he is a past governor, you think past governors and other personalities Buhari is threatening into Apc with effcc will want him to still be president?

Allemesiah died cos of the government's insistence to force him into Apc. Victor Attah was forced into Apc.
Ibori is a ghost, he doesn't want them to remember him. Tom polo is at large cos he refused to join Apc. The list is endless, Buhari has made a lot of enemies due to his desperation for power, and not fighting corruption.
Just relax and allow PDP to present a candidate before Buhari starts trecking the whole world.
Is this about love or accomplishment ?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by amaechi1: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:
Correct response.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by bender79: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
rebranded:

Mark this Post!

Ayodele Fayose
Peter Obi
Donald Duke
Charles Soludo

You wish!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yep...!

BuhariAPC and his accursed zombies that litter the streets of
Naira-land and neighbouring communities would not like this prophecy.

But Mr Smart Saraki will defeat Dullard Buhari anyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by Enice(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
rebranded:

Mark this Post!

Ayodele Fayose
Peter Obi
Donald Duke
Charles Soludo

ogigbigigbi! Fear dey cash me. Hehehehehehe. Lol
Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by fvck(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by OsasAca1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
heendrix:

All those you mentioned dont even have the political stamina to face up with Buhari at next year's election

Note: i ain't a pro buharist but just saying what might be real

I never mentioned anyone, I only told you who Soludo was
Moreover, The Buhari hype is just too much...
Soon or later, Nigerians would face the consequences,
How do you expect us to continue with this Man till 2023...
Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by WATCHOVER(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
OsasAca1:

I never mentioned anyone, I only told you who Soludo was Moreover, The Buhari hype is just too much... Soon or later, Nigerians would face the consequences, How do you expect us to continue with this Man till 2023...
Don't mind them. They love evildoers
Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by SternProphet: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
OsasAca1:

I never mentioned anyone, I only told you who Soludo was
Moreover, The Buhari hype is just too much...
Soon or later, Nigerians would face the consequences,
How do you expect us to continue with this Man till 2023...

We will continue with this man till 2023. Nigeria is not going back to professional politicians and looters. If you don't like Buhari, wait for 2023 and don't ever vote PDP. However if you enjoy disappointments and frustration you can continue with a cursed, dying party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by StillX10(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
we just want buhari out
Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by Bundaweber: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Joevics:

I just dey laugh. say what you know, not rumors or assertions but what u truly know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by benzion72(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Anything will win against Bubu quote me
Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by godox2(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Joevics:

This is a good analysis, BUT, who control state political machinaries?Governor or Senator?Whose power is at the centre?You need to know tha Atiku instal Saraki for his presidential ambition, and now Saraki want to rub shoulder with Atiku. In the coming days you will know whethet Saraki is Nigerian politician or Kwara politician. Atiku would have give Buhari tough time, but even in Adamawa, Buhari will win. As for now, PDP dont have a candidata that will take 15% votes from Buhari in core North and SW。I mentioned core north because that is where politics is played.
My opinion, no insult pls

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by Joevics(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
godox2:

This is a good analysis, BUT, who control state political machinaries?Governor or Senator?Whose power is at the centre?You need to know tha Atiku instal Saraki for his presidential ambition, and now Saraki want to rub shoulder with Atiku. In the coming days you will know whethet Saraki is Nigerian politician or Kwara politician. Atiku would have give Buhari tough time, but even in Adamawa, Buhari will win. As for now, PDP dont have a candidata that will take 15% votes from Buhari in core North and SW。I mentioned core north because that is where politics is played.
My opinion, no insult pls

Did you hear that Apc bought votes in kastina bye election?
Do you know that they scored more than 15%.
calm down bros.
Re: Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019! by Meritbaba(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
I pray it's true, APC should just start the celebration party already

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Now The Poverty Capital Of The World- Theresa May British PM / Breaking: Fayose’s Arrives EFCC Custody (SEE PHOTOS) / PDP Destroys APC In Jos South LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.