Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra (68011 Views)

Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her / Men Film Lady While Raping Her After Being Drugged In Lagos. Photo / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by kezy58: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2020
You raped a minor and even had more guts to video d whole thing... the conscience of a lot of people is dead... if you can rape someone then u can kill someone
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Brightgem(f): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Hmmm! Beasts are roaming everywhere. Some people actually think it's their right to have access to another person's body.

Some think what's the big deal in rape. Untill we start thinking straight, to start with. It won't get better.

Rape is rape, no ask how e happen. Because we can't ask babies how or why they got raped.

Men should call out other men who raped, report them, shame them, call them out. You don't hide evil, because karma can return your silence on your wife, your daughter or sister, then you'll know how painful it is.

This act is really tiring o. Can it stop already. Or is it till women start killing rapists. Afterall, many will not believe them and shame them.

It's not normal for you to blame the victim of a sad event like rape. It's not okay for you to make any excuses. It's not okay for you to feel like rape is not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by MrOjay1(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2020
undecided angry

what joy do these bastards gain in raping minors?
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by bluefilm: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
How do people enjoys rape?

Rape is a show of power through total domination.

There are people who may like to totally dominate others.

For such people, rape may just as well be one way of expressing their power-domination tendencies.
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2020
yyba:
Igbos and rape are like 5 and 6 grin grin
Like it doesn't occur in other tribes? Mind you, I'm Yoruba by tribe. Your comment isn't funny and quit being a tribal bigot, it'd help you in life.

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by SWORD419(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2020
ANAMBRA!!!
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by lumiaibee: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Guys check out highest mountain in the

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8g9nqVs-8M
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by chukel(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
How do people enjoys rape?
enjoy

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by fatymore(f): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Aye tibaje tan walahi
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by DenreleDave(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Raheemat20:
Please try to help a sister out please for the mighty sake of God, you can check my profile to know what am talking about please, i don't mind any type of assistance from anyone please even if it's where i can be managing to do my fashion desighner work please just try to help me if u can,

But u not in Lagos
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by ifyy07(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Anambra and rape na like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Dididrumz(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2020
WHAT IS THIS MADNESSES WITH RAPE, IS IT A PANDEMIC OF IT'S OWN??
THIS IS NO JOKE OHHH
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by DamnnNiggarr: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
and sons
Legend,
I sight you...

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by NaMeAboki: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2020
yyba:

Igbos and rape are like 5 and 6 grin grin

Not too far from the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2020
What's all these cruelties to children about?
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Lawson081(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Anambara again government should put a strict punishment for me who rape.. and the community should also have their own way of handling rapists before handing them to gov.

#Saynotorape
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by TheSourcerer: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Legend,

I sight you...
Good morning , hope your night was as great as mine ♥️♥️
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Gee64: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Please don't let bad boys take advantage of you oh.

Where's your location? And how old are you?

Raheemat20:
Please try to help a sister out please for the mighty sake of God, you can check my profile to know what am talking about please, i don't mind any type of assistance from anyone please even if it's where i can be managing to do my fashion desighner work please just try to help me if u can,
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Where are the pics of the rapists or anyone can just post anything on his blog?
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by tillaman(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2020
The world has gone mad finally!! shocked
What is really happening
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by fireback: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2020
this are the kind of rape case IG of police should involve himself and NOT all those "I was raped 12years ago when he was still struggling" and now that he's rich, I want him to pay me.
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Why is it that everything horrible act in this country always turns out a trend. You'll never see good trend, not even once embarassed Rape news everyday, is it that every man now wanna be a rapist by force or is there a demonic spirit subsequently and geographically possessing these men across every region in the country and transforming them into these set of monsters Nawao angry

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by optimistD(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2020
Jobless adults
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by realstars: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2020
Good Of Them And Good For Jungle Jurdges To Givn Jurstice.
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by tillaman(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2020
fireback:
this are the kind of rape case IG of police should involve himself and NOT all those "I was raped 12years ago when he was still struggling" and now that he's rich, I want him to pay me.
well sadly cases like this are never heard of or even swept under the rug but cases like The Dakolos et al becomes a national case and our so called celebrities will keep mute about this!
It’s a careless world
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by FarukuWadata12(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2020
I'll never understand how can anyone enjoy rape.
I can't really enjoy sex when the opposite sex is not into it.
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
SaintLucia:
Especially Anambra people.

You can never see that their 1st heir abi na 1st born comment on such things, all he comes here to do is paint them as the Dubai of the Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.