Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra (68012 Views)

Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her / Men Film Lady While Raping Her After Being Drugged In Lagos. Photo / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Brightgem(f): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
smallsmall:

Go and siddon joor!
How can you ask us not to ask how it happened, ........................ even for adults?
Have you seen where a Judge pronounced a Judgement without asking from the accused person and the plaintiff, to give an account fo what happened?

Some of you Feminnazzis are just interested in using Rape allegation (as bad and evil as real rape is) to further you hidden agenda so that once you make a false Rape allegation against someone, that person should be killed. We know your type joor.

The law says "An accused is INNOCENT untli GUILT IS PROVEN".
Kill somebody and then shout rape, right?
You will be hanged in return.

Call me any name you like, but in you, l see a murderer hiding under rape. undecided
Lolz! Who are you and what exactly is triggering you gan gan! What is the colour of your problem in life?
You don't know me but calling me a feminazzis.
And inside your chest now, you understood my write up.

Did you go through comprehension class in school at all?

Was the topic or my comment about false accusations or simply that there is no excuse for it when it does happen. To you now speaking all that English makes you intelligent.

Anyways, oga small small, it's like your brain is also small, it didn't mature properly. You can't take me from where I am to where your IQ is, boy bye. cheesy

That's the only dose of attention I have left to give you. Your opinion would have only mattered if you matter to me keyboard warrior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.