Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra (68019 Views)

Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her / Men Film Lady While Raping Her After Being Drugged In Lagos. Photo / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by victons(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
How do people enjoys rape?
it's "how do people enjoy rape?"

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by 9gerian: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
The girl might still not fully understand.

Please speak to the parents about it so that they train her to avoid such familiarity with everybody, whether relatives or strangers.

It’s the least you can do.

There needs to be more awareness across the country.

adefemi007:
Rape case again

So I went to visit a family and their little daughter came to greet me and sat on my laps. Immediately I returned her to the chair and warned her never to do that to me again or any other person be it male or female. Some other persons might have other intentions towards her act simple act

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by bigiyaro(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2020
I don't understand naija police, you gat the criminals, the victim and a solid evidence ( video + confession) una still dey investigate, na dey pricks n Toto una dey investigate or wetin una won see before sending the idiots to jail?

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by queensvill(f): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2020
gambia:
Where is the video? I hope its not a fake news. Say no to Rape.
. You are sick, a bloody pervert, what do u need the video for?? Who raised you??

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Ikphilz: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2020
This ugly menace gat to stop
It high time the government need to apply all possible approach in dealing with the perpetrators
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Kobicove(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Jestin:
Their balls should be used for jazz.

Supported!
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by DamnnNiggarr: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Good morning , hope your night was as great as mine ♥️♥️
good morning to you dear,
yeah, I had a very perfect night.

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by PrinceMajestic: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Raheemat20:
Please try to help a sister out please for the mighty sake of God, you can check my profile to know what am talking about please, i don't mind any type of assistance from anyone please even if it's where i can be managing to do my fashion desighner work please just try to help me if u can,
what you want to be helped with is not stated. Maybe you re not serious
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by nwachinemelu(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2020
WTF is happening in Anambra state,, it’s now a recurrent show this days. This is not a good one. Tufiakwa
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Apostolate(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
How do people enjoys rape?
I think it has to o with a psychological problem, ....

I have heard a woman complain dat her husband enjoys sex most when she us resisting him, he prefers to subdue befor
e sex ��
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Nchenches: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2020
yyba:
Igbos and rape are like 5 and 6 grin grin
Yes. IPOB and rape are not the same. 5 and 6 are NEVER the same.
Ewu blackmail.

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by PrinceMajestic: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2020
queensvill:
. You are sick, a bloody pervert, what do u need the video for?? Who raised you??
you're so abusive and disrespectful. Your man must have a lot of patience and tolerance if you have any
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by sicily4u: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2020
Where is the video of the rape ?
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2020
Yet these rapists will want to be wushed happy father's day. Men are fools
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by mylove4God(f): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2020
Opexzy:

There is one thing about this country... Whenever a particular crime spark a national outrage, just forget it, the number of like crimes that will follow will be appalling.

It is not only in this country but general. I think it is a natural phenomena. There is a book titled *Influence* that explains it more
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by efilefun(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2020
Raheemat20:
Please try to help a sister out please for the mighty sake of God, you can check my profile to know what am talking about please, i don't mind any type of assistance from anyone please even if it's where i can be managing to do my fashion desighner work please just try to help me if u can,
How come all the pictures on your Facebook were uploaded just yesterday or so?? Just a little search on you and I saw people already calling you a scammer....

cc lalasticlala seun

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by PrinceMajestic: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2020
queensvill:
you must be a very rude and bitter female figure. If any man is surprisingly dating something like you then he must possess high level of tolerance and self control to cope with a stuff like you in his life
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Chino! You see yourself?
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by abecent(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2020
Mad people everywhere
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Sagay212: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2020
This is a big shame on nigerian men ooo...we need to do something urgently before they begin to see all Nigerian men as rapist
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Dayodragon: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2020
No pictures of the two men but the girls video was all over the net and you call this justice..
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Micky1903(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2020
2020 and rape are like 5&6

Actually I think this 2020 is a dream, I believe i'm gonna wake up one day(talking in my dream)
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by gambia(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2020
queensvill:

Your mother raise me, fool..... Accusations can ruin lives. Before you accuse and condemn, you better know what you are taking about. If you don't witness it yourself then don't assume everything your hear to be true. Only a fool speaks without having all facts.
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by TEDHorsePower: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2020
This is just a few, but there are many of such happening in your cursed backward Imo state, no wonder 2/3rd of Imolites live in Anambra cheesy

Abagworo:
Chino! You see yourself?

https://www.nairaland.com/5855292/man-arrested-impregnating-daughter-imo

https://www.nairaland.com/5793469/man-invited-friends-sex-15-year-old

https://www.nairaland.com/5796517/44-year-old-man-defiles-14-year-old-daughter
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by sicily4u: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Dayodragon:
No pictures of the two men but the girls video was all over the net and you call this justice..

Can u send me the video for confirmation
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Animals and nut cases.
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Tunde835(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2020
D girl will suffer depression
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Iceberg3: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Connies in disguise grin
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by DamnnNiggarr: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Philpham:
Yet these rapists will want to be wushed happy father's day. SOME Men are fools
Hahaha, including your father, uncles, brothers, grand father etc.

Always reason before you comment
Learn to use the word "SOME"
It will help you in life.
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by whytediamond(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
and sons

I tell you bro. That one bad sef.

Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by Suky01(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2020
Anambra headquarters of rapist in nigeria just check linda ikeji's post and you'll see rape cases of minors from Anambra everyday
Re: Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra by CrazeMan69(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2020
adefemi007:
Rape case again

So I went to visit a family and their little daughter came to greet me and sat on my laps. Immediately I returned her to the chair and warned her never to do that to me again or any other person be it male or female. Some other persons might have other intentions towards her act simple act

Shut up pervert... Nah your mind begin go that side. Why would a little girl wanting to show affection by sitting on your lap even make you want to hurt her
All rapists should have their tools of procreation fried.

Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video)