Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

All Is Fair In Love And War - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Is Fair In Love And War (271 Views)

If I'm Fair In Complexion, Am I Really A Black Man? / Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Is Fair In Love And War by Undissputed(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
I just read a thread about a guy who met a girl he thought was a player/gold digger. He bought a phone and other goodies, expecting love in return but was left disappointed.

All I have to say to @goodysb is that "all is fair in Love and war"

This means that any behavior you get from a guy or a girl in the context of "relationship" is tenable. They have the right to behave however they please to you no matter how you reciprocate.

You can be the best boyfriend in the world, but your girlfriend has the right to behave however she pleases. She owes you nothing.

In the same vein, you can be the best girlfriend ever, respectful, decent and resourceful, but your boyfriend has the exclusive right to behave however he wants towards you.

You either take it or leave it!

When going into any relationship these days, you have to prepare for war! Don't let your significant other to outsmart you. Stay woke. Like in boxing, the ref will tell you "protect yourself at all times."

The only person in the world whose attitude and behavior you can trust and control is yourself.

That is why I'll always tell guys to only date a lady who can take care of herself. Level up guys and stop feeding the leeches. Go for your class.

Finally, @goodysb, the girl in the picture did you no harm because all is fair in love. This is the blunt truth.

Selah.
Re: All Is Fair In Love And War by anthonyuncle(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
seriously?!
it means u don't really understand that saying

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Subscribers On Youtube And Earn Some Cash / I Think Women Complete A Man And Not Money / Click Here For Free Romance Tips,, Gist And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.