Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl (12811 Views)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner / Imagine Doggystyle With This Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
There is this fine girl im Currently digging but something is really messing up my brain few days ago.
This girl is an artist, free spirit and jovial person. She recently cut all her hair and started rocking bald head style.

THE ISSUE
We were having a one night stand, she loves Doggystyle.
As I started giving it to her
But I noticed that due to her bald head
From my view, it looked like I'm fvcking a guy..
Because I'm used to seeing and grabbing HAIR while I give doggy.
But since I'm only seeing the back of her bald head from behind it looks like I'm fvcking a guy.
The tin dey weak my erection come dey make me fall my hand.
I don't know how to tell her

Is it rude if I tell her to wear a wig before we have sex again?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by JAOS(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
LOL

6 Likes

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by courage9(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Okay continue

2 Likes

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
JAOS:
LOL
Wetin dey make u LoL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by callmeRichie(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
A bald head nah bald head, even if she use wig una go still know say nah bald head dey insidegrin grin

7 Likes

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by MrSensor(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy this story made my day. grin

But why posting different girls pictures?

These girls are beautiful though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by decatalyst(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
You are obviously sick!

And you had to upload random people's picture to buttress your senseless assumption?

Your kind should be sued/locked up. You are having premarital sex and you are "proud" to come to a public forum to talk about it? We have thrown our moral values to the bin. Sad undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Nairalandmonika: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Op u for dey slap the head as u dey give her doggy, to slap bald head can sweet especially all those shiny ones.

12 Likes

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by malcom1X: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Op u for dey slap the head as u dey give her doggy, to slap bald head can sweet espy all those shining one.

Slapping her head go really turn her on grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
but a girl"s cranium is diffrent from a man's cranium nau

1 Like

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by segebase(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hope they can give head

1 Like

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by paulolee(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
lol..guy u jus let me de laff lyk mad man inside bar...which wan be say her head be lyk guy own?? maybe her ass no big and nunu no sweet Because u no suppose de reason dt kain tin if her package legit
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by illicit(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
let her wear cap now
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by braine(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
decatalyst:
You are obviously sick!

And you had to upload random people's picture to buttress your senseless assumption?

Your kind should be sued/locked up. You are having premarital sex and you are "proud" to come to a public forum to talk about it? We have thrown our moral values to the bin. Sad undecided

Oga, calm down. You're overreacting.

OP, I'd suggest you remove your focus from her head to her butt while you're in action, or better still put off the light or close the blinds.

2 Likes

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by timibare(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bang her at night or cover her head with pillow while she flat on the bed en raise her back like a BMW X6

6 Likes

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by solonubinho(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
There is this fine girl im Currently digging but something is really messing up my brain few days ago.
This girl is an artist, free spirit and jovial person. She recently cut all her hair and started rocking bald head style.

THE ISSUE
We were having a one night stand, she loves Doggystyle.
As I started giving it to her
But I noticed that due to her bald head
From my view, it looked like I'm fvcking a guy..
Because I'm used to seeing and grabbing HAIR while I give doggy.
But since I'm only seeing the back of her bald head from behind it looks like I'm fvcking a guy.
The tin dey weak my erection come dey make me fall my hand.
I don't know how to tell her

Is it rude if I tell her to wear a wig before we have sex again?

Msheww guyy..something that you'll slap the bald head and join as you're giving her from behind grin grin cheesy
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Mrlucky81(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hwfr na the girl dey dat picture? If yes, pass me her number make i help tell her
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
But they look good nah grin
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by BeautifulWoman(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
I feel disgusted by this post

1 Like

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by seanwilliam(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
balded head spotted.. go and wear wig..

Oobi grin

7 Likes

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
timibare:
Bang her at night or cover her head with pillow while she flat on the bed en raise her back like a BMW X6

Pillow bawo...u want him to murder the innocent girl abi

2 Likes

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by olisaEze(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
You’re INSANE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chim O! Lwkmd!! cheesy grin
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Harry00(m): 12:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Bro cover your eyes fire � down
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Reex12(m): 12:17am On Jun 21, 2020
sultanofabia doesnt she have the necessary female features for u to differentiate, abi u dey phuck through the anus?stop having gay thoughts bfor u bcome one
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 21, 2020
And that warrant you to use someone else pics as an illustration
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by helpfindbolu: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Amotekun777: 1:26am On Jun 21, 2020
decatalyst:
You are obviously sick!

Daddy G.O, wellu donu ooo

Baba Weyrey! angry

4 Likes

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Amotekun777: 1:28am On Jun 21, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 1:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Buy her wig make she dey wear anytime una wan kpansh na.. grin
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by HomerTimpson: 1:35am On Jun 21, 2020
lefulefu:
but a girl"s cranium is diffrent from a man's cranium nau
CRANIUM IS CRANIUM
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by SultanOfAbia: 3:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Yes
Re: Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl by Bluethong1(f): 3:35am On Jun 21, 2020
This is damn funny. I must confess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World / My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time / What Do Girls Hate In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.