Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit (32695 Views)

Edo Primaries: Fayemi Commends Tinubu, Ganduje, Slams Oshiomhole / Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures / Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by LLMG: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Why wish ill for your fellow human. Just keep your bitterness to yourself.
Judeerons32:
The only thing remaining is for Obaseki to run into the market unclad plainly speaking.
If Obaseki does not want to complete his 4yrs I think the federal government will oblige him by declaring an emergency. This is a democracy.you cannot deprive people of the rights u enjoy. He decamped with over 200 unprotected youths shouting in a confined space without social distancing and he wants to deprive his opponents of holding legitimate constitutional obligated primaries? The ambition of Obaseki is not bigger than democracy. Let the people choose.

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by SweetCunt97(f): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2020
If Edo Youths go get sense, they should not vote for Obaseki cos I don't see what he's done in that state.

Ordinary 2 days rain and everywhere is flooded! Bad drainage system and fools wanna continue sucking d state dry.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Born2Breed(f): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

From my observation, it seems most of you Grade 8 zombies have short memories, but let me take you guys back to 2016 when the APC administration of Adams "Sarri" Oshiomhole started the show and DENIED Ize-Iyamu the 2016 PDP Gubernatorial candidate the use of Ogbe stadium for his campaign... Here's the link;

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/pdp-flays-denial-stadium-flag-off/

But, just look at you guys today, wrapped with gross Hypocrisy and crying foul when the tables have turned around.

"THE HYPOCRISY OF GRADE 8"

The picture below depicts how an average APC zombie thinks...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by bigtt76(f): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Too petty of him though, if he had been a candidate, would he have restated this? undecided Let peace reign joooooor

dre11:

• No primaries will hold without government approval, gov insists

• IG deploys mobile policemen from Delta, Bayelsa, others in Edo

https://punchng.com/edo-primaries-apc-dares-obaseki-refuses-to-apply-for-permit/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by JasonScoolari: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Born2Breed:

This is how a typical zombie thinks.
That's just a pictorial representation of Grade 8 Zombies....

They leave the "Keys" and go for the "Cheese"

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by authority2006(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Judeerons32:
The only thing remaining is for Obaseki to run into the market unclad plainly speaking.
If Obaseki does not want to complete his 4yrs I think the federal government will oblige him by declaring an emergency. This is a democracy.you cannot deprive people of the rights u enjoy. He decamped with over 200 unprotected youths shouting in a confined space without social distancing and he wants to deprive his opponents of holding legitimate constitutional obligated primaries? The ambition of Obaseki is not bigger than democracy. Let the people choose.

Thank you. His hypocritical wailing wailers wouldn't see this.

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Dididrumz(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2020
yinkus6750:
Obaseki should leave APC alone.afterall, his no longer a member of the party.
Let's have a fair level playing ground, and know who is the real champion at the end of the fau

that's just my thoughts too.
focus on winning the election from your new party...
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by authority2006(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
As Slawomir will say

Obaseki na real Niger..

Obaseki playing house of cards to APC, checkmating their every move. I love real nigaarrs like obaseki not some frog looking fake ass Nigaar like oshiomole

We told you guys. Only APC can stop APC victory in Edo state just like they did to themselves in Rivers, Bayelsa and Zamfara states. Outside that, Obaseki and PDP will wail after the main election as expected

Police deploy mobile policemen from Delta, Bayelsa, others to Edo

The Edo State Police Command on Saturday said the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, had on the request of the state Commissioner of Police, Johnson Kokumo, approved the deployment of policemen in the state for the conduct of the primaries

See as they rubbished his useless gazette! When are you guys going to accept that governors are just figureheads in Nigeria, that they have no real power?

4 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by MrPaul2: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2020
Judeerons32:
Shot up if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Was the law enacted because of APC primary? What's stopping them from applying for permit? APC just want to ferment trouble and blame it on the wake and eye governor. I believe you aren't ignorant of the increase in the numbers of corona virus patients in the state.
APC should just follow due process by applying for permit, they can complain if its not granted them. Apply first and stop disturbing us with you insensitivity
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Peacecoy19: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

You are the infantile jingoist,. Government may deny you the use of public facility as it seems fit.,no government can say party can not conduct a convention or primary ,parties will conduct these functions with only recourse to inec.

From my observation, it seems most of you Grade 8 zombies have short memories, but let me take you guys back to 2016 when the APC administration of Adams "Sarri" Oshiomhole started the show and DENIED Ize-Iyamu the 2016 PDP Gubernatorial candidate the use of Ogbe stadium for his campaign... Here's the link;

But, just look at you guys today, wrapped with gross Hypocrisy and crying foul when the tables have turned around.

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by authority2006(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:
We all know that the order by the government was more of political shenanigans but refusing to apply for permits at this point in time is like going against the law of the state.

Already, the order for political parties to obtain approval before any political gathering has been passed into law and gazetted.

Anything on the contrary, would mean deliberate attempt at flouting the law, which could be met with stiff punishment.

The least APC could have done was to have approached the court before now to get a restraining order, rather than daring the government.

Tell me you're joking! Who is going to punish who when IGP is ready to deploy police officers for the same exercise?

4 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Pondeck: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2020
A few persons I know said it was open to them 2days ago.
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by ogmask: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2020
ozo13:
hope u know A seating gov was once ****** in anambra state.if you are unaware of what happened to Ngige , ask people around.Obaseki can’t try federal might.she Na federal police e wan use.infact ask fayemi despite bn a gov wat happened to tinubu, ameachi and co in 2014 election .my Oga , u can’t dare federal might unless Buhari isn’t jus interested in the whole scenario

Which yeye federal might? Do you guys even know who is against oshomole and his gang of rascals. Where was this same federal might when wike turned APC to lepers in river's.
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Shut you crack mouth up...what is Gazette In Edo state if obaseki will gather over 200 people shouting nonsense behind him during his pdp registration gazette was a sabbatical but not he won't let apc too gather for primary.

You nd obaseki needs a brain check

6 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Amotekun777: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

With pple like you supporting corrupt fools, Nigeria has a very bleak future but, I pray God Almighty grant victory to the innocent poor masses by spreading Egyptian plagues upon James Ibori, his family and all his well wishers! angry

4 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by authority2006(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Seems like you've lost the track of argument on this thread. Are they talking about public facilities being denied APC for use or just the gathering of party members in their various wards to ratify the party candidate? You're saying something totally strange and irrelevant to this topic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Futuragetty: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
e don start. I talk am. Obaseki will deal with Oshiomole.
If I was obaseki, I'd ban political rallies due to the spread of COVID-19. or any gathering of over 15 persons.

now, Oshiomole hands are tied. He's no longer a powerful force in APC. you can't work against Prince of Obima, Rotimi Amaechi, and survive when he comes for you.

Even FG are closely watching. I only hope if Obaseki wins, that he doesn't become a godfather in Edo politics.
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by chukwuibuipob: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
sad d spirit of deaf,dumb,blind and chest beating,confusion like those Wild PIGS go ruin this obaseki guy.So APC can’t gather in Edo but he/his pigs can gather abi?Anyway,glad say Pythons are coming for d PIGS grin sad wink

3 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by OPPPS: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Dear Eromosele,

Instead of challenging me, Kindly tell your APC to apply for permit peacefully... Edo State is not one bourdilion residence were bullion vans move in anyhow without permit.
You are brain-dead.
Will INEC also apply for permission from Obaseki before conducting election in the next few months?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by tonididdy(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If Edo Youths go get sense, they should not vote for Obaseki cos I don't see what he's done in that state.

Ordinary 2 days rain and everywhere is flooded! Bad drainage system and fools wanna continue sucking d state dry.

Is there any state in the entire Nigeria without flood issues... Even of a Newyork dey flood sef.

So madam face your pot of stew.

HS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by OPPPS: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2020
MrPaul2:

Shot up if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Was the law enacted because of APC primary? What's stopping them from applying for permit? APC just want to ferment trouble and blame it on the wake and eye governor. I believe you aren't ignorant of the increase in the numbers of corona virus patients in the state.
APC should just follow due process by applying for permit, they can complain if its not granted them. Apply first and stop disturbing us with you insensitivity
You are another brain dead. Obaseki gazette is a chit piece of toilet paper. Nigeria constitution has guaranteed freedom of movement and gathering to all Nigerians no matter their religion, party affiliation. You are just a kid,with indomie brain

3 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by SweetCunt97(f): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2020
tonididdy:

Is there any state in the entire Nigeria without flood issues... Even of a Newyork dey flood sef.

So madam face your pot of stew.

HS
To the extent say Benz submerge? The motor has sunk ni
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by chukwuibuipob: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2020
U Dey sleep wen Same obaseki gathered ova 300 plus jews sad grin singing/shouting.There is no covid then abi?Well,dnt worry,PYTHONS are already on ground waiting for PIGS to com and scatter thing tomorrow
Futuragetty:
e don start. I talk am. Obaseki will deal with Oshiomole.
If I was obaseki, I'd ban political rallies due to the spread of COVID-19. or any gathering of over 15 persons.

now, Oshiomole hands are tied. He's no longer a powerful force in APC. you can't work against Prince of Obima, Rotimi Amaechi, and survive when he comes for you.

Even FG are closely watching. I only hope if Obaseki wins, that he doesn't become a godfather in Edo politics.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Micheal250: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2020
This EDO ELECTION IS FOR PDP OBASIKE MIGHT NOT WIN BUT IF IZE IYAMU WINS THE GUY WILL DECAMP BACK TO PDP THIS IS POLITIC
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by tonididdy(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
To the extent say Benz submerge? The motor has sunk ni
I know it's your car in question, so I know your pain BUT be patient for the wake and see governor to channel his miracles to your street.

This is why he deserves another 4years.
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Judeerons32: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2020
When he went to register at pdp secretariat with hundreds of party people without social distancing where was his permit? Was the law meant for Apc alone? Did pdp apply for permit to hold ward Congresses to elect delegates? Apc does not need the permit of Godwin Obaseki who is a contestant in an opposition party to conduct primary. He is not God neither is he the constitution of Nigeria.
MrPaul2:

4 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by tonididdy(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Micheal250:
This EDO ELECTION IS FOR PDP
OBASIKE MIGHT NOT WIN BUT IF IZE IYAMU WINS THE GUY WILL DECAMP BACK TO PDP
THIS IS POLITIC

PDP has a working formula against APC troubled states.
Obaseki is already receiving day and night classes.
Just sit back and watch...
PDP is coming back to Edo state and best of it all, they are reformed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by MrPaul2: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2020
OPPPS:

You are another brain dead. Obaseki gazette is a chit piece of toilet paper. Nigeria constitution has guaranteed freedom of movement and gathering to all Nigerians no matter their religion, party affiliation. You are just a kid,with indomie brain
And naira Marley, funke and others were tried in Lagos with which law? Living brain. Do you know what an edit and bye laws are? Or you think its only 1999 constitution is what is applicable in Nigeria.
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by SweetCunt97(f): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2020
tonididdy:

I know it's your car in question, so I know your pain BUT be patient for the wake and see governor to channel his miracles to your street.

This is why he deserves another 4years.
Suffer suffer no dey do you? Abi u related to him sef

2 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by MrPaul2: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Judeerons32:
When he went to register at pdp secretariat with hundreds of party people without social distancing where was his permit? Was the law meant for Apc alone? Did pdp apply for permit to hold ward Congresses to elect delegates? Apc does not need the permit of Godwin Obaseki who is a contestant in an opposition party to conduct primary. He is not God neither is he the constitution of Nigeria.

I got your point, if he apply and approve it, we don't know, it can be formulated underground because they want to nail APC, I feel it's right to apply first before complaining, that's how democracy works. He is still the governor of the state no matter what, he has the right to the safety of those in his state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Southern Kaduna / Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos / French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.