Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial (40190 Views)

FG, Resist IMF’s Deadly Pills! - Daily Trust Editorial / Train Ticket Racketeering Is How Corruption Kills - Daily Trust Editorial / Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2020
My surprises is not even all about this stories but the fact that some people at this point seeing all this things going on and they still believes that Buhari is alive and in Aso Rock while all this embarrassments continues. No matter how dumb I might be, I can never be in charge in my family meeting or the zone where I'm in charge of' and all those kind of nonsense will be going on and I will be moping at them. If you still believes at this point that Buhari is still alive in the midst of all this scandals, just know that you're a fool beyond measure.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by RuddyFusion(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Yankee101:
This looks like a hatchet job against Aisha Buhari

Exactly
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by bejeria101(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Sorry was it patience Jonathan that fired the shots was looking for that in the story. Useless set of touts.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Coldie(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Aisha Buhari doesn't look troublesome to me though.

But for that presidents aide to slap one of the children of the President and still get to keep his job despite Aisha Buharis protests, it really shows Aisha Buhari has been saying the truth she has been cut off from her husband by the cabal

1 Like

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by andyanders: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Op, this is a paid advert to paint the first lady as a bad person.

What is wrong with APC's government is that they hate to be criticized? The worst democratic government EVER, in the history of Nigeria.

Why is it that APC government hate when their sins are been exposed?

What is wrong if the first lady expresses her view oveq the leadership of her husband? Let us call a Spade, a Spade.

I never liked PDP during their reign, but they're 300% better than the tyrant APC, whose total house is like ' Hammer House of Horror'.

2 Likes

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by adenigga(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Passionate888:
He can't control his son, he can't control his wife, he couldn't control his late COS, he can't control his family, he can't control his party, he couldn't even control his ministers that he called 'noise makers', he can't control the villa, even his own state is in disarray.

Buhari sef grin

Buhari is in vegetative mode. Not his fault!!!

1 Like

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Openbusiness: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Aisha Buhari is just too gentile I swear. Can any idiot try this rubbish with Patience Jonathan when she was 1st Lady?
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by youthsinitiativ(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2020
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

[s]I thought I was quoting someone sensible.[/s]

Trash bin worthy.

If you were truly as sensible as you wished to portray yourself, you would have been smart enough to realize that nothing in this administration reeks of "respect for the constitution".

Is it the composition of the heads of the security agencies, or the flagrant disregard for justice, equity, fairness, and the doctrine of federal character as enshrined in the constitution.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by andyanders: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
My surprises is not even all about this stories but the fact that some people at this point seeing all this things going on and they still believes that Buhari is alive and in Aso Rock while all this embarrassments continues. No matter how dumb I might be, I can never be in charge in my family meeting or the zone where I'm in charge of' and all those kind of nonsense will be going on and I will be moping at them. If you still believes at this point that Buhari is still alive in the midst of all this scandals, just know that you're a fool beyond measure.

On point. Just my thought.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by kingthreat(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2020
There are 3 problems here
1. The Tunde guy didn't isolate. That is selfish and reckless. He should be fired
2. Aisha using her police to harass people with force. This woman is not good with power.
3. Indisciplined officers in Aso Rock having to release gun fire. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Yankee101:

She is the only constitutional appendage of the president allowed to be in the Villa. She and her children.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by morris477(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Too much looting sometime make person to misbehave, they are there in Aso villa eating, dancing and enjoying themselves. What is my business there
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by blackboy(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2020
I am tired of this story. It has come in almost every news channel and so many sides and versions.
The summary is that there is confusion. The first lady is trying to flex mussles. Very wrong to try to implement quarantine with the use of force. Is he the only villa staff or worker who has travelled to a covid-19 state?
There is more to it. This write up is deeper and one of the best but could have added that it shows not only is the country lacking leadership as a country but also at the villa. This first lady that went all the way to Kogi state to support one of the worst governors for a second term wants to form saint or righteous is a scam. Make she confess . She has an axe to grind with Shiabu. Power struggle. She get sense so?

2 Likes

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by toyotamuscle: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.

1 Like

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by mrnelsono(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2020
This is not good for the family and country image. They are dragging their self to the mud

1 Like

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by chuckstene: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Confusion is the state of being bewildered or unclear in one's mind about something. ...
Mental confusion can result from chronic organic brain pathologies, such as dementia, as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Bimpe29: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Charity begin at home.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by ZooOga: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2020
no problem, the nephew needed a good beating for not self isolating.

madame first lady will be madame first lady. Zzzzz. awakening me when she starts collecting hotels with the national cake. wink grin
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by KaptainAfrika: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Dem dun pay this one.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Ogbuu101:

exactly.
Subtly trying to blame Mrs Buhari.
If the so called Tunde had done the right thing which is to self isolate,all these wouldn't have arisen.
Borrowhari is so dense he doesn't understand Aisha was just trying to protect him as he has a long history of health issues.

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by jrusky(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Why are these people blaming this woman?

Let this woman be pls they should leave her alone not every woman can stomach the nonsense the cabal are doing to her family. During IBB can any idiot called himself or theirselves cabal? Hell No, because Maryam will tear them to pieces this is why I respect Southern women alot.

During Abacha same way Cabal hijacked Abacha and his wife was doing silly Amariyah shit and Abacha was killed like chicken.

Pls let Daura vacate Aso Rock let him go back to his house. A man at 70+ can't still be silly. Pls free this woman.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Anybodie: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Yankee101:
100%
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by DelilahMakinde(f): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Passionate888:
He can't control his son, he can't control his wife, he couldn't control his late COS, he can't control his family, he can't control his party, he couldn't even control his ministers that he called 'noise makers', he can't control the villa, even his own state is in disarray.

The dead control nothing

Buhari sef grin

1 Like

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by danny6ix(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2020
The drama never ends

But meanwhile you can learn how to make money using your phone by joining this group.

Join this WhatsApp group to learn how to make some cash with your smartphone this corona season. This is not read news to get paid neither is it forsage. Registration is completely free, you only need a little data and a little time. Join the group now and thank me later!
https:///HyoD2C8dTjMFyR1ir88xoP
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by GorkoDimo: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
This editorial is straight from Daura's desk,

Aisha has been right in all her outburst last last,

1 Like

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by akaahs(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Aisha is getting what she deserves.

She is nothing but a narcissistic power-hungry woman who cares less about the plight of women and children in the country.

All she wants is to be allowed to take control of the government ala Turai, and she would have done worse.

You'd only hear her nonsense complaints whenever she is blocked from having her way otherwise, she is good and fine with the status quo.

The only First Lady in recent times without much of a known pet project.

A very self-centered bitch.

Good for her I say again.
No need to blame the poor woman. She realised how weak her husband is and how he is being played by the cabal.
No any sensible woman ll allow her house to be hijacked by external forces.

1 Like

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by trutht828: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yankee101:

But every word is true.

When did it become the duty of Aisha Buhari and her children to enforce Quarantine Act?

In case you have forgotten, Aisha Buhari is a ceremonial occupant of Aso rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by akaahs(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
cicero:
I wonder how much the writer was paid to write this trash. This is why journalism is a toothless, daft and irrelevant profession in Nigeria. How could the president’s wife be disregarded and her child slapped by some extended family member who has no business in the villa? Bihari and the cabal needs to understand that the photos of his wife Aisha and kids swayed a good measure of public opinion in his favor, that led to his victory. She deserves more respect and say in the villa.
.......in the end, U agreed with what writer wrote.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by trutht828: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ogbuu101:

exactly.
Subtly trying to blame Mrs Buhari.
If the so called Tunde had done the right thing which is to self isolate,all these wouldn't have arisen.
Borrowhari is so dense he doesn't understand Aisha was just trying to protect him as he has a long history of health issues.

Oga, stop being blind. Aisha Buhari isn't trying to protect anybody; she is only trying to protect her selfish interest. She is power hungry and bent on removing anyone that stands in her way to get power.

When does it become her duty and those of her children to enforce the Quarantine Act?
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by trutht828: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Corporate2020:

She's really bombing the Cabal. The other garrulous illiterate imPatience Jonathan colluded with the Cabal to loot the nation dry but the Adamawa suicide bomber has refused to dance to the tune of the Cabal. This is good for the country.

Stop being stupid, oga. Aisha Buhari isn't doing whatever she is doing for Nigeria; she is doing it for her selfish interest. She only remembers to complain when she is not allowed access to power.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by ferdvict2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
When I say it was from Daily Trust. I lost interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart / Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.