Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial (40186 Views)

FG, Resist IMF’s Deadly Pills! - Daily Trust Editorial / Train Ticket Racketeering Is How Corruption Kills - Daily Trust Editorial / Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Racoon:
President Buhari has no control over his family, aides, security agencies and the nation.This is why he's always unaware, surprised or shocked about developments around him.

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by BotherMleeper(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Truly this is the most raucous and disjointed first family, which mirrors the scandals of the administration itself.

All it portrays is that Buhari has absolutely zero control on his public and private affairs.

Any man who can't keep a lid on his affairs is unfit to lead.

1 Like

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by onadana: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
ajl:

You are saying nonsense. It was in the news that her daughter isolated herself after she returned from UK. It was even published with pictures when she came out of isolation. I saw this myself. If all you can do is lie, the news story is still available online:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/385751-coronavirus-buharis-daughter-returns-home-after-self-isolation.html

You're dumb..you read news on the pages of news papers or online..we are not talking of the UK trip l,that was a long time ago.The daughters were among the VIP'S who disobeyed Mr President's interstate travels by air.Get your facts right before you spew trash.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by trutht828: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
RuddyFusion:

That't does not justify the treatment she gets from the cabal...

She's the President wife and deserve some respect

Lolz.

Aisha is as power hungry as the cabal.

She is an ordinary ceremonial occupant of Aso rock and has no official role in Aso rock.

So, why should she be the one to be leading a team to go and quarantine someone?

This same Aisha Buhari complained against Buhari's government in 2016/2017 and threatened that she wouldn't campaign for vote for her husband.

This same Aisha Buhari campaigned for Buhari in 2019 despite the fact that what she complained about were still not resolved.

Shouldn't that tell you that you are wasting your emotion on the wrong person?

If you can't see the hypocrisy, deception and selfishness in Aisha Buhari, then you are truly blind.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Mrjo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ogbuu101:

exactly.
Subtly trying to blame Mrs Buhari.
If the so called Tunde had done the right thing which is to self isolate,all these wouldn't have arisen.
Borrowhari is so dense he doesn't understand Aisha was just trying to protect him as he has a long history of health issues.
I don't know Mr Tunde or Mrs Buhari but one of a note in the whole saga is that she is not in the same page with her husband and also she has no regards for her husband's office. If not she wouldn't have be the one to lead officers to enforce law.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Yankee101: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yep. That's why they threatened her with a second wife for Buhari

It was mama peace alone that handled Ameachi

They're using culture and religion to oppress Aisha

ajl:

Here is the problem. The north does not respect women that much. Can you imagine Mama Peace telling a relative of Jonathan to self isolate and the person refuse. It's a cultural problem. They are treating their women like they do in Saudi Arabia. Most Northerners see Aisha Buhari as a troublemaker. You will be surprised she has more support in the west, east,, and south than in the north. What would make a young man disobey his uncle wife especially if what he is doing is wrong. The Tunde chap was probably thinking "who do you think you are to direct me to go isolate". It's sad that no one is even addressing this. And this useless editorial only paid that issue a lip service.

1 Like

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Mrjo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
trutht828:

Lolz.

She is an ordinary ceremonial occupant of Aso rock and has no official role in Aso rock.

So, why should she be the one to be leading a team to go and quarantine someone?

This same Aisha Buhari complained against Buhari's government in 2016/2017 and threatened that she wouldn't campaign for vote for her husband.

This same Aisha Buhari campaigned for Buhari in 2019 despite the fact that what she complained about were still not resolved.

If you can't see the hypocrisy, deception and selfishness in Aisha Buhari, then you are truly blind.
she also insulted herself by leading officers to force Daura out of one the apartment last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by bizzibodi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tunde Yusuf for refusing to go for isolation shld b sack.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by thedio(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
Aisha Buhari is just too gentile I swear. Can any idiot try this rubbish with Patience Jonathan when she was 1st Lady?

In this regard I believe Patience is better than Aisha. If Aisha is giving the kind of freedom and power Patience had that time she will be worse.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
youthsinitiativ:

Trash bin worthy.

If you were truly as sensible as you wished to portray yourself, you would have been smart enough to realize that nothing in this administration reeks of "respect for the constitution".

Is it the composition of the heads of the security agencies, or the flagrant disregard for justice, equity, fairness, and the doctrine of federal character as enshrined in the constitution.

Nonsense.
[/s]

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by earnit2: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
oh
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Openbusiness: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
thedio:

In this regard I believe Patience is better than Aisha. If Aisha is giving the kind of freedom and power Patience had that time she will be worse.
PEJ can never tolerate half of the bullshit Aisha is going through. How many relatives did GEJ bring into Ask Rock to come and form cabal and doing any rubbish they like and given access to be running the government?

1 Like

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by thedio(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Openbusiness:

PEJ can never tolerate half of the bullshit Aisha is going through. How many relatives did GEJ bring into Ask Rock to come and form cabal and doing any rubbish they like and given access to be running the government?
We r saying the same thing in diff ways. PEJ did not fall from heaven he has relatives who r close to him but cos his wife is very powerful and may not want to see them around him he avoided them. Imagine this Aisha with such a power, she will not only stop her husband relative from entering their family compound but also banish them from Aso rock villa
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by toprealman: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heineken:
hahahahahah boss you're funny o. Na job matter o.
I don't have access to the email linked to NL so can't see the stuff you sent.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Heineken(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
toprealman:

I don't have access to the email linked to NL so can't see the stuff you sent.
OK boss.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by RuddyFusion(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
trutht828:

Lolz.

She's the President wife the so called team you mentioned are the President children

You can claim to respect the president and the same time treat his wife or kids as shit....

Regardless of anything you may say, she remains the President wife and those that were pushed or slapped are the President kids
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by phineas: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
why does the ''tunde'' fellow still get to keep his job,he should have been sacked ASAP.

refusing to isolate was deliberately putting the president and the first family in danger,it shows a complete disregard for the first family and the country.

Thats not right
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by FlordFlorez(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
onadana:

Double standard. Aisha's daughters too traveled to Lagos too and returned and didn't self isolate.Same also with Buhari's chief of staff so the 'Tunde' guy was not daff,he knew they were just picking on him.
the woman is naive and restless. Maybe she's lacking sex. U know, sex helps the brain alot.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yankee101:
Emm, don't substitute my quotes please, especially with what I didn't say

Then stop saying rubbish
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by onadana: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
the woman is naive and restless. Maybe she's lacking sex. U know, sex helps the brain alot.

My brother..sex is a potent weapon to cool the mind.Lack of it makes one agitated and apprehensive. I don't think say bubu cassava dey work sef...
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by FlordFlorez(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
onadana:

My brother..sex is a potent weapon to cool the mind.Lack of it makes one agitated and apprehensive. I don't think say bubu cassava dey work sef...
Lolz! Why u dey even honour am by calling it cassava. That thing is tiny as carrot! Bubu's waist has broken down. That was why during the recent sallah's celebration, bubu couldn't bow down to pray in two occations. I was surprise seeing him on a chair in the mosque! Aisha don suffer, she's sex-starved thus her mishaps.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by Yankee101: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
I can say whatever I want. It my user ID. You can repurpose my user ID for nonsense, say your nonsense all by yourself

FrMbaka:

Then stop saying rubbish
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by MetaPhysical: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by trutht828: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
RuddyFusion:

She's the President wife the so called team you mentioned are the President children

You can claim to respect the president and the same time treat his wife or kids as shit....

Regardless of anything you may say, she remains the President wife and those that were pushed or slapped are the President kids

Please, kindly show me part of Nigeria constitution that recognises the wife of the president.

Secondly, what is Aisha Buhari and her children doing accosting the guy? When did it become her duty to do what she did? Under which authority was she acting?
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by ItswellMike: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
UWAKA
youthsinitiativ:
Aisha is getting what she deserves.

She is nothing but a narcissistic power-hungry woman who cares less about the plight of women and children in the country.

All she wants is to be allowed to take control of the government ala Turai, and she would have done worse.

You'd only hear her nonsense complaints whenever she is blocked from having her way otherwise, she is good and fine with the status quo.

The only First Lady in recent times without much of a known pet project.

A very self-centered bitch.

Good for her I say again.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by RuddyFusion(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
trutht828:

Please, kindly show me part of Nigeria constitution that recognises the wife of the president.

Secondly, what is Aisha Buhari and her children doing accosting the guy? When did it become her duty to do what she did? Under which authority was she acting?

I rest my case, i have made my point which is AISHA is the President wife, Aisha's kids are the President children..Yusuf and co can't claim to love the President more than his BLOOD and you can't claim to love and respect the President while at the same time treating his family as TRASH.

If Aisha and her kids are trash to you, then the President is a trash to you TOO.

Do Have a blessed evening

1 Like

Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by trutht828: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
RuddyFusion:

I rest my case, i have made my point which is AISHA is the President wife, Aisha's kids are the President children..Yusuf and co can't claim to love the President more than his BLOOD and you can't claim to love and respect the President while at the same time treating his family as TRASH.

If Aisha and her kids are trash to you, then the President is a trash to you TOO.

Do Have a blessed evening

Because they are the president's wife and children give them no ground to overstep their boundaries.

They overstepped their boundaries by going to accost that guy. They have no right or business to do that.

And for your information, the presidency is not a birthrigt or a traditional/cultural position; it is by election. And Nigerians voted for Buhari and not his wife or children.

And yes, Buhari is a complete trash.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by maiunguwar: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yankee101:
This looks like a hatchet job against Aisha Buhari
This editorial must have been sponsored by the cabal
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by goldmatrix(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
..Buhari should evicted from the villa to a rented apartment outskirts of the city. He knows not how to even live in a glass house..
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by onadana: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Lolz! Why u dey even honour am by calling it cassava. That thing is tiny as carrot! Bubu's waist has broken down. That was why during the recent sallah's celebration, bubu couldn't bow down to pray in two occations. I was surprise seeing him on a chair in the mosque! Aisha don suffer, she's sex-starved thus her mishaps.

Abeg..don kill me with laughter.
Re: Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial by truehero(m): 2:11am On Jun 22, 2020
]

She's really bombing the Cabal. The other garrulous illiterate imPatience Jonathan colluded with the Cabal to loot the nation dry but the Adamawa suicide bomber has refused to dance to the tune of the Cabal. This is good for the country.

However, a man that cannot control his household can definitely not control the nation. We saw that in the drunk ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke, now the Fulani herdsman is showing the same trait. This makes the Yoruba vagabond Olusegun Obasanjo to stand out. He had a strong hold on his household and on the nation.[/quote]

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Violence And Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.