Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,241 members, 7,846,135 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries (55550 Views)

Kanu Dumps Arsenal Jersey To Support Super Falcons / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:
When u r ready to move on, just know u will always be welcome to the winning team, Man U cheesy

Normally, I would say "Kettle calling a Pot..." or "Tissue paper calling a Toothbrush filthy", but I will just let this transgression slide for the sake of Father's Day!!!

Be very kiaful!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
pafo:

I can bet both my balls this guy is a Yoruba
don't be a foolish fool like dat dude na
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Blueelf: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
offset67:
This girl is over doing things

Its all attentions seeking... Nothing new here
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Brush1: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Wizzyflexx post=90912581]
Chief adviser what did your father leave for you?
Let her do whatever makes her happy she isn't dangote daughter ff's sad[/quo

That was his or her comment. You don't have to agree with, just respect it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yobosa12345:
Hahaha people above me can suck my dick
The only thing above you is stupîdity and ignorance grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by bcashy: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Beating don master we wey be real fans!

No be today and e go still happen so......
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
pafo:

I can bet both my balls this guy is a Yoruba
And you'll lose your balls for life...
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:
I am still shocked, surprised and bewildered to hear Arsenal still has fans shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That club has been on a losing streak for decades now cheesy

MAN U 4 Lyf cool
You must also be a real niggar

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by bekpo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Search no more, we will always receive u at Stamford Bridge!
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Btruth: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
She is not a dedicated fan. Either come rain or sun, you should always support yours. Anyway, she's welcome to the blues.

Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by sheyitokz(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
gunners has been a waste right from time nah if dey cnt stop ijebu attitude COMAN JOIN M.UNITED WE GO WLCM U WITH JOY
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Austin1805(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

I know you'll blast me , that who Is my father?

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

Even his children too, one is already paying for it
Lol. Miss holier than thou, didn't your bible tell you not to subject anyone to condemnation? Well, the only thing i will tell you is that if you keep hating on people for no tangible and verifiable reason, you can never progress in life and that hatred will even land you in hell fire while your treasure will be at the other side. Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
I’m getting tired of her drama. undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry...
How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...

At the bold...

Zac Effron
Denzel Washington
Forrest Whitaker
Sean Connery
Jordan Sparks
Pete Edochie
Olu and Joke Jacobs
Onyeka Onwenu
David Oyelowo
John Legend
... Just to list a few!!!

Now, say "Thank you"!!! undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
zoghys:

Laugh catch you after you mention man u, o boy no be for here again that team go be winning team. When my Chelsea dey there, you dey give ordinary man u hope. Fyne girl, o ya cat walk come Chelsea FC. KTBFFH
Which Chelsea u dey talk, walai I just dey laugh grin. Beat Aston Villa first before u talk.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Dreyton36: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry...
How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...
Poverty
Frustration
Ignorance
Stupidity
Joblessness
And spiritual problem they follow u my broda
Who tell u say anything u type here she go see am ?
She's a billionaire on her own what more does she want ?
She's a celebrity why won't she always pull up a act to remain relevant ?
Alaye hustle oo

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Theoarhics: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
People are dumping arsenal as people are dumping APC in Edo state.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Slynation(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
OmarEl:
If your Fans Can support you in your ups and downs Times.....Why won't you support Arsenal in their Hard times? Hantie
Don't mind her... I guess she's looking for an opportunity to trend, just after 2 matches, like was she expecting Arsenal to beat Man City, anyways what's my kwansign....
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by pafo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heistman:
don't be a foolish fool like dat dude na

Your father is a foolish fool
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by blowjohn(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:

Who knows your father? Illegitimate child.

You better go and ask your mother about your real father. Before you were born three men had sex with your mother before your father later did his own.....
Ask your mother, she knows your real father.

Both of u should keep quiet! Haba! What is it.
How many daughters of dj cuppy's stature do both of u have sef?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Dreyton36: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:

Who knows your father? Illegitimate child.

You better go and ask your mother about your real father. Before you were born three men had sex with your mother before your father later did his own.....
Ask your mother, she knows your real father.
I sense a little boy In this acct @seun @lalasticlala such childish comments are not needed here
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by blowjohn(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

Poverty
Frustration
Ignorance
Stupidity
Joblessness
And spiritual problem they follow u my broda
Who tell u say anything u type here she go see am ?
She's a billionaire on her own what more does she want ?
She's a celebrity why won't she always pull up a act to remain relevant ?
Alaye hustle oo

U that is typing nonsense like joe Biden shey she see u abi?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
skukimania:
Is this a comedy skit? This one does not have any problem oh! See what's making a grown up cry.
If she is serious, there must be other serious cause for this kind of outburst. May be she is just using Arsenal for cover-up. cheesy

She has all the money in the world... What she lacks is attention!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by pafo(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

And you'll lose your balls for life...

And who exactly are you in this conversation? A pained Yoruba brother?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Dreyton36: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

I know you'll blast me , that who Is my father?

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

Even his children too, one is already paying for it
Poor men they always get excuse grin grin grin cheesy which one be you keep ur treasure for heaven wink cheesy wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Dreyton36: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
blowjohn:

U that is typing nonsense like joe Biden shey she see u abi?

As long as the Joe Biden is rich , then no qualms grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by worldbest01(f): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
If u want to move on, join the CITYZENS UP MAN CITY !
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by SeriouslySense(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Okay O o O o

Yemike:

Mumu grin Thank your stars the man is quite gentle.
People still thinks we're in a sane country.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by caniva(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yeye girl?

Just 6 years?..and you come dey cry?

I've been supporting Arsenal since 1996 when I was a teenager, since the days of Nicolas Anelka, Dennis Bergkamp, Paul Merson, Ian Wright, David Seaman & so on many other Legends.

From then till now, we've had our glory days and it was fun supporting The Gunners from Highbury to Emirate Stadium.

We won trophies, break records and set new ones yet unbroken till date.

So, you are free to move on, it's a free world.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by PROPHETmichael: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Not surprised...that's how she broke up with Victor Anichebe when the guy was no longer scoring goals.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Cantonese: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:

Thank you Mr. Financial Advisor.
Abeg you don check your own self very well first?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.