Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Double Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double Dating (659 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Dating by niceguy555: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, happy Sunday all and hope you are doing good. Pls I need your candid opinion on this critical issue. I am currently in a relationship with two girls. They are aged 18 and 24 respectively. Actually, I was dating the latter before I met the former and through friendship and close time spent together, we developed feelings for each other and we started dating. I love the both girls cos they are good, beautiful and loyal. But sincerely, am uncomfortable dating two girls at a time. I don't know how to handle this situation, cos I know it won't be funny if they both find out am cheating on either. Good people of Nairaland, kindly advise a nice guy.
Re: Double Dating by Dami12345: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Your an African man.its impossible to cheat. Be plain with girls they don't mind. Unless it seems like you are lying then u have problems.
Re: Double Dating by donbachi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
U are not double dating.from ur write up.u are cheating on one..and u know her.
Re: Double Dating by uwa1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lets wait for those who are successful in dis area to come...
Re: Double Dating by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
I hope u are not sleeping with them
God will visit u with vengeance
Re: Double Dating by Bola146(f): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
donbachi:

Exactly!!!
Re: Double Dating by niceguy555: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
donbachi:

Am thinking of letting one go or if possible let both of them out of my life. I love both but I think its unhealthy to date two persons at a time. I know girl don't care about this but at least we still have good people in the face of the Earth
Re: Double Dating by niceguy555: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly!!!

Not exactly. This is a critical issue
Re: Double Dating by niceguy555: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
I hope u are not sleeping with them
God will visit u with vengeance

Sleeping? I don't understand u
Re: Double Dating by donbachi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
niceguy555:

Am thinking of letting one go or if possible let both of them out of my life. I love both but I think its unhealthy to date two persons at a time. I know girl don't care about this but at least we still have good people in the face of the Earth
do the needful.
Re: Double Dating by niceguy555: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
donbachi:
do the needful.

Which one is needful here. Letting one go or letting both go?
Re: Double Dating by donbachi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
niceguy555:

Which one is needful here. Letting one go or letting both go?
choose one.
Re: Double Dating by niceguy555: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
donbachi:
choose one.

Guy u are not helping matter. God is seeing u sha
Re: Double Dating by donbachi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
niceguy555:

Guy u are not helping matter. God is seeing u sha
na the thank u,wey u go tell me be dis..
Re: Double Dating by sirzee1660(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
date both .they are still dating someone else, ur not the only one in they life..... girls are known for double dating so stop feeling guilty,if you enjoy both companies just play smart, maybe there are with you for the benefit but eh that young babe (18) can leave you anytime she hasn't seen life yet , when she go start dey make females friends when no the game ..... just be smart that my opinion

1 Like

Re: Double Dating by niceguy555: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
sirzee1660:
date both .they are still dating someone else, ur not the only one in they life..... girls are known for double dating so stop feeling guilty,if you enjoy both companies just play smart, maybe there are with you for the benefit but eh that young babe (18) can leave you anytime she hasn't seen life yet , when she go start dey make females friends when no the game ..... just be smart that my opinion

Ok thanks bro. They both love me but I think it's because of my benevolent nature that is why they wanna stick wit me for a long time (This I assume). I have sympathy and do assist financially. But like u said, I will keep both and play along. But I predict either will later find out am cheating cos whenever they visit me on different basis, they tends not to go home that same day. There was a time one visited me and decided to stay for 3 days, while she was still around the other called me and told me she will visit that Same day, I just told her am not around and she has my spare key. I mean she would have found out o

(1) (Reply)

Baby Girl Pursue A Big Man With Knife (VIDEO) / True Or False! Can Money Make A Woman Cum? / be good to everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.